Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC (30048 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by freeze001(f): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
This news is like more lotions on the palm of IPOB pigs and Tinubu haters to masturbate with.

Y'all should wait for more breaking news before you start whining and dining.. Politics is not about emotion and those who laugh first or got the most laugh. It's about those who laugh last. ...Abi grin grin

If you like, eat and drink and sleep on IPOB, it will not ease the raw hurt and shame. Na una go tire! Shebi y'all call IPOB and Igbos generally 5% and inconsequential? You people should mind your consequential politics mbok and leave the East alone!

1 Like

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by leokid866: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
continue being the vice while igbos will continue buying Lagos ... Ntooor , I will take u Serious when u ask for oduduwa republic, as for now I still rate unah as cowards without purpose
Please come and buy in fact please invite all your family members to come and buy we want you all here.....don't worry fuel is cheaper now and when dangote opens his refinery for full operations it will be even cheaper so charter full bus and come and buy.....please come buy our land.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by Ayed44: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:

If the party convention is conducted 100 times Tinubu's men would win again and again
Not this time again. Tinunu was given the concession the other time ad per Oshiohmole because Tinubu was very important to the reelection project of Buhari. But now the stakes are very high. It's now a matter of life and death.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by Rilwayne001: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
freeze001:

If you like, eat and drink and sleep on IPOB, it will not ease the raw hurt and shame. Na una go tire! Shebi y'all call IPOB and Igbos generally 5% and inconsequential? You people should mind your consequential politics mbok and leave the East alone!
Yes. Y'all inconsequential 5%. Na una go tire las las. grin grin grin shebi you guys cry every day of wanting away from Nigeria. Your tears is just starting grin
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by godmankind(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Way forward

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by AureliusWolf: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is the best resolution. Oshiomole just had to go. Let everyone retreat back into their corners and re-strategize for the upcoming National Convention.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by tamdun: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Well, Osho was too aggressive
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by leokid866: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:

If the party convention is conducted 100 times Tinubu's men would win again and again
I'm just happy all this rubbish is happening now and not in 2023 at least now we know where some people stand....and believe me when I say they will be dealt with accordingly......saraki comes to mind....

1 Like

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by ogbonti: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
leokid866:

Lol that's what you think, when abode was destroying the structures of Lagos we should have left him alone ability? Visionscape comes to mind.....as for Osho they were always going to come for him, they were waiting for Obaseki to contest primaries then strike so he won't be able to interfere In elections, but he was smarter and struck first......trhis is just part one.....2023 cometh.

your response shows you have not been following my comments here on nairaland

Have i been wrong for once about the politics of edo state? are you not wondering how i know certain things i say here ? please read my comments for the past 3 weeks and you will be convinced i have some insiders telling me things

verily verily i say unto you - IF Osho fails to go beg Obaseki and kneels down to beg him sincerely - and seek for his genuine forgiveness- AND RETURN THE MONEY HE STOLE TO EDO STATE TREASURY- Oshomole will go to prison for the fraud he commuted while he was governor

top of such is the $75 million world bank loan he took about 3 weeks before he married Iara

that man did not buy even matches or packet of sugar with that money for the edo people

he simple stole it and considered it his retirement package from Government House Benin City

OSHOMOLE WILL GO TO JAIL FOR THAT MONEY HE STOLE - that is not small money ooo we are taking of N29 billion - and future generations of edo indigenes will have that debt on their neck?

Osho must cough out that money!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by AdebayoL(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Waoo, Oshiomole finally lost it

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by freeze001(f): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Yes. Y'all inconsequential 5%. Na una go tire las las. grin grin grin shebi you guys cry every day of wanting away from Nigeria. Your tears is just starting grin

Hehehe...the one wey dey your face, you no fit touch am, na Igbo matter dey pepper you. Continue 0! It is your prerogative.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by smogup: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
ogbonti:

Tinubu and Oshomole proved to be vindictive in the way they handled Ambode and Obaseki and the northern Oligarchs were watching and analyzing and they have concluded TINUBU and OSHIOMOLE can not be trusted

I tell you if Oshomole moved passed his pettiness with Obaseki and did cause all that drama in Edo, chances are this catastrophe would have been averted but NO - his greed, lust for power and desire to be called the Jagaban of Edo State has led him to the political cemetery. Now he is toast, he is a nobody in politics - even at his ward level - FROM GRACE TO GRASS, and no body at the state house Benin to rehabilitate him for old time sake- hmmmm the village people who did this to Oshomole are wicked oooo- see demotion, are disgrace, hmm hmm hmmm

with Oshomole out, where is the federal might to help Ize Iyamu rig on election day? The people are clipped Oshiomole’s wings will not offer Ize Iyamu a lifeline so as not to create a re-emergence of Oshomole in the future - they have decided to give up Edo state to Obaseki and the PDP just to vanquish Oshomole forever

Osho Baba result below

Oshomole- Rejected at APC Abuja

Oshiomole- Banished from APC Edo State

Oshomole- get a visa and run to Cape Verde

or else, when Obaseki wins re-election that $75 million world bank you took a few weeks before marrying your imported wife will be the reason EFCC will send you to prison - OBASEKI IS TIRED OF COVERING FOR YOU - yet you no let the man rest, e don set oooo Oga tailor - e don red!

and please when leaving, take Tony Kabaka along with you -if not, that one na Oko prison him go die put

I domor you bross

Abeg let politicians fight their battles themselves and not the people dying in a battle that won't benefit them.

Politicians cannot be trusted. Let's be wise.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by Champneys: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kraspo:
Tinubu is a strategist, he will turn things around. When will all these pro-Tinubus borrow brain? When? Living on past glory.

If them born TINUBU well make him talk na, EFCC will immediately remember adeyanjudeji petition against him...

Ojuyobo!!!!

Congrats to the new CTC chairman. He shouldn't burn bridges like Oshoimole.

Thunder fire you and the thieving bastar....d Tinubu you all call a leader.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by airmark(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayed44:
Stop that joke.

Mala Buni is with Bagudu and Lalong.

Politics is deep bro.

Buni was Oshimole's secretary, before he was given the Yobe governorship ticket. Buni and the late chief judge of Yobe, were Tinubu's men.

Don't be deceived by the smokescreen.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by Rilwayne001: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
freeze001:

Hehehe...the one wey dey your face, you no fit touch am, na Igbo matter dey pepper you. Continue 0! It is your prerogative.

Igbo matter no dey pepper me because una be 5% inconsequential citizens grin grin How Buhari and Giadom become una hero within 2days is just amazing. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by ogbonti: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
airmark:

Politics is deep bro.

Buni was Oshimole's secretary, before he was given the Yobe governorship ticket. Buni and the late chief judge of Yobe, were Tinubu's men.

was Phillip Shuaibu not Oshomole’s boy?

was Giadom not Oshiomole’s asst secretary?

was IBB not Buhari’s boy before 1985 coup?

u be real sumor pikin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by Sadiqali24(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
kynbasil01:
Water don pass garri o grin
nope! You should rather say, the proximity of H2O has exceeded the proximity of cassava flakes

1 Like

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by Ayed44: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
airmark:

Politics is deep bro.

Stop saying what u don't know. Buni is among the seven anti- Oshiomole governors.

Buni was never Oshiomole's secretary. Buni was the national secretary of APC while Oshiomole was the national chairman. And Buni was not appointed by or loyal to Oshiomole.

3 Likes

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by osothermal(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Endurance28:
When they say caretaker committe, there is nothing like Acting Chairman or Chairman. quote author=OBAGADAFFI post=91056756]

Gaidon is still the Acting Chairman, while the Governor is chairman, All Progressives Congress (APC)’s caretaker committee, and extraordinary national convention.

Those are two different positions.
Clap for your dullness
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by leokid866: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
ogbonti:
[/b]

your response shows you have not been following my comments here on nairaland

Have i been wrong for once about the politics of edo state? are you not wondering how i know certain things i say here ? please read my comments for the past 3 weeks and you will be convinced i have some insiders telling me things

verily verily i say unto you - IF Osho fails to go beg Obaseki and kneels down to beg him sincerely - and seek for his genuine forgiveness- AND RETURN THE MONEY HE STOLE TO EDO STATE TREASURY- Oshomole will go to prison for the fraud he commuted while he was governor

top of such is the $75 million world bank loan he took about 3 weeks before he married Iara

that man did not buy even matches or packet of sugar with that money for the edo people

he simple stole it and considered it his retirement package from Government House Benin City

OSHOMOLE WILL GO TO JAIL FOR THAT MONEY HE STOLE - that is not small money ooo we are taking of N29 billion - and future generations of edo indigenes will have that debt on their neck?

Osho must cough out that money!!!!!
Please remember this when obaseki loses the governorship.....
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by airmark(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
ogbonti:

was Phillip Shuaibu not Oshomole’s boy?

was Giadom not Oshiomole’s asst secretary?

was IBB not Buhari’s boy before 1985 coup?

u real sumor pikin grin

Even last month he still sent message to the governor, on the demise of the judge. If you know Tinubu, he wouldn't do that to anyone in the opposition camp.

You no nothing about politics. Buni is Tinubu's ally.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by King44(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
This news is like more lotions on the palm of IPOB pigs and Tinubu haters to masturbate with.

Y'all should wait for more breaking news before you start whining and dining.. Politics is not about emotion and those who laugh first or got the most laugh. It's about those who laugh last. ...Abi grin grin
you better keep quiet and wake up to reality. They are clipping is wings one by one and you here shouting unfortunately if Tunubu tries anything stupid he would start answering the financial corruption cases he has been covering up. It is better he stays mute.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by airmark(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayed44:
Stop saying what u don't know. Buni is among the seven anti- Oshiomole governors.

Buni was never Oshiomole's secretary. Buni was the national secretary of APC while Oshiomole was the national chairman. And Buni was not appointed by or loyal to Oshiomole.

Ok. Just last month. grin

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by ogbonti: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
airmark:

Even last month he still sent message to the governor, on the demise of the judge. If you know Tinubu, he wouldn't do that to anyone in the opposition camp.

You no nothing about politics. Buni is Tinubu's ally.

every man has his price tag- you are a kid son

in the schema of power and wealth acquisition

alliances mean nothing - interests is everything!
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by saintokwuluora(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
dynicks:
Best caption would win something nice from me....... grin
Oluremi commiserate with Bola and Adams

1 Like

Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by airmark(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
ogbonti:

every man has his price tag- you are a kid son

in the schema of power and wealth acquisition

alliances mean nothing - interests is everything!

Easily deceived by the smokescreen, you are a juvenile. cheesy
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by airmark(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
DexterousOne:

So you think a northern party chairman will orchestrate Tinubu or anybody Tinubu lackey in a position to strongly contest for the ticket in 2023?

You dont know these northerners cheesy grin

Buhari, a northerner, lost multiple times to Southerners. Everybody has a price.
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by entrep88: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
APC will support Obaseki in background. Iyamu will loose as he is now on his own
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by majamajic(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Has the game ended? shocked grin

Crab eyes are still open after death,
be waiting
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by ogbonti: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
airmark:

Easily deceived by the smokescreen, you are a juvenile. cheesy

smokescreen with Oshomole out ?

this is so cool

so in your thoughts - a result of fail to repeat a class actually means you are promoted?

an execution order after conviction means one is set free to go to heaven? hmmm a mad man really thinks others but himself are mad

enjoy your world of warped realities, bye!
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by VirginFinder: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
I still don't know why pigiddiottts are rejoicing
Re: Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC by Peacecoy19: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kraspo:
Tinubu is a strategist, he will turn things around. When will all these pro-Tinubus borrow brain? When? Living on past glory.

If them born TINUBU well make him talk na, EFCC will immediately remember adeyanjudeji petition against him...

Ojuyobo!!!!

Congrats to the new CTC chairman. He shouldn't burn bridges like Oshoimole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.