Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

With Ios 14, Apple Is At Long Last Letting The Iphone Home Screen Get Convoluted - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / With Ios 14, Apple Is At Long Last Letting The Iphone Home Screen Get Convoluted (243 Views)

Apple Airpods Pro 2nd Generation Clone(With ios Bypass) / Iphone 6s Plus 64gig In Pristine Condition With Ios 15.2 SOLD / Clean Apple Iphone 6s With Ios 13 (dark Mode) For Sale @45k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Ios 14, Apple Is At Long Last Letting The Iphone Home Screen Get Convoluted by olamariamjonez(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eight years prior, I composed a piece moaning about the way that the iPhone’s home screen was excessively prohibitive and exhausting. It just permitted a solitary framework of applications or envelopes, they needed to stream in from the upper left, there were no gadgets, and even the symbols themselves never showed signs of change.

The title of that piece, the iPhone 5 gauge: an anticipated 73 degrees and bright, became something of a running joke. It was roused by the symbol for the Weather application, which remained precisely the equivalent regardless of where you were or what the sky was doing.

Through immense screen size changes, total structure redesigns, and an ever-extending environment of applications, the iPhone’s home screen stayed straightforward. In the interim, Windows Phone was trying different things with Live Tiles and Android was letting clients toss gadgets anyplace they needed.

No more. Apple is at last permitting the home screen on iOS 14 to get muddled.

I’m not posting a full see of iOS 14 today — I’ll trust that the open beta will do that. In any case, I would like to investigate the home screen specifically. Apple held up until actually the fourteenth form of iOS to change the worldview for the home screen, so it must think these choices are advantageous.

(Coincidentally, I don’t suggest you introduce the engineer beta on your essential telephone. Or on the other hand any telephone whatsoever except if you are an engineer who needs to test applications, really. An open beta is coming in July and it merits the pause. Nothing cataclysmic has occurred, yet there are still a lot of unpolished edges and bugs.)

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/06/25/with-ios-14-apple-is-at-long-last-letting-the-iphone-home-screen-get-convoluted/

Re: With Ios 14, Apple Is At Long Last Letting The Iphone Home Screen Get Convoluted by StPete: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Factory Unlocked Iphone 7 Plus 256gb For Sale...125k Firm / What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? / Samsung Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.