Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party (1527 Views)

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by Vixlot: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Giadom one-day chairman and that's all.

I beg for Pardon...Was he even a Chairman?

6 Likes

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by abc115: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Online Wailers Chairman

All his decisions were ignored, while Oshiomhole decisions regarding Edo Screening and Primary were upheld.

7 Likes

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by sotall(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
You guys are obviously pained.

In the fight bewilderment NWC led by Ajomobi and the one man faction of Giadom, who won?

Everyone knew Giadom was a temporary chairman. As at yesterday, the Ajimobi camp whom you supported made a press conference saying Giadom calling for NEC meeting is illegal but then what happened?

He called the meeting and Buhari and Osinbajo attended.

Where is the Ajimobi led NWC? .....disbanded.

Giadom won

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by sweetsell: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am yet to see who Ipob support in Nigeria that does not end in utter regret n agonizing sorrow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by abc115: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
sotall:

In the fight bewilderment NWC led by Ajomobi and the one man faction of Giadom, who won?

Everyone knew Giadom was a temporary chairman. As at yesterday, the Ajimobi camp whom you supported made a press conference saying Giadom calling for NEC meeting is illegal but then what happened?

Giadom won
[/s]

1 Like

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by Japhtee(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:
I am yet to see who Ipob support in Nigeria that does not end in utter regret n agonizing sorrow.

They won this time. Giadom was just used to call for NEC so as to legally remove Oshiomhole. Your like said he has no power when he said he is the chairman yet he called for NEC and it was honoured by even Osibanjo. He has completed his assignment and anti Tinubu won because majority of caretaker committees are anti Oshiomhole. Even Chairman and Secretary are well known anti Tinubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by joyandfaith: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Vixlot:
he organized NEC meeting that oshiomole failed to do.

4 Likes

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by tesppidd: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Japhtee:

They won this time. Giadom was just used to call for NEC so as to legally remove Oshiomhole. Your like said he has no power when he said he is the chairman yet he called for NEC and it was honoured by even Osibanjo. He has completed his assignment and anti Tinubu won because majority of caretaker committees are anti Oshiomhole. Even Chairman and Secretary are well known anti Tinubu
sotall:

Giadom won
There were some who were happy that Buhari had chosen Giadom as the substantive Chairman.

There were those who were happy that Buhari would side with Giadom and so Tinubu will be finished but Tinubu still has more governors and old NWC members on his side.

There were some who were happy that Giadom's fight with Adams would lead to the disqualification of Ize Iyanmu and make an easy way for Obaseki in PDP.

Overall i honestly wailers and Igbos should be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by OPPPS: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
The meeting started 12pm and ended 2pm. So Giadom is actually 2hours IPoB chairman

2 Likes

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by Japhtee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
tesppidd:
There were some who were happy that Buhari had chosen Giadom as the substantive Chairman.

There were those who were happy that Buhari would side with Giadom and so Tinubu will be finished but Tinubu still has more governors and old NWC members on his side.

There were some who were happy that Giadom's fight with Adams would lead to the disqualification of Ize Iyanmu and make an easy way for Obaseki in PDP.

Overall i honestly wailers and Igbos should be disappointed.

You and who was dragging all this things. Their is no provision for anything old NWC. So you think because the governor's you have in mind where fighting for Oshiomhole as a way of returning a favour to him mean they are pro Tinubu. You think Uzodimma, Zulum and like give a dam about Tinubu? Wait and learn kid. I careless about who win Edo state and have never joined issues with Edo matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by Gabkosh: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:
Lol
Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by ryloy: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:
The meeting started 12pm and ended 2pm. So Giadom is actually 2hours IPoB chairman
Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by hollah123: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:
loud it my brother,iPod n failure Na like 5 n 6
where is gandollar n jasonscolari,I promise to tag them once they fail
Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by ryloy: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
hollah123:
Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by tesppidd: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Japhtee:

You and who was dragging all this things. Their is no provision for anything old NWC. So you think because the governor's you have in mind where fighting for Oshiomhole as a way of returning a favour to him mean they are pro Tinubu. You think Uzodimma, Zulum and like give a dam about Tinubu? Wait and learn kid. I careless about who win Edo state and have never joined issues with Edo matter.
Old NWC will be at the National convention.

Abi have they been sacked from the APC?

1 Like

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by Vixlot: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
tesppidd:
Old NWC will be at the National convention.

Abi have they been sacked from the APC?
Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2020
hollah123:
Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by Bighead9: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Vixlot:

Giadom is still the IPOP online Chairman. grin grin grin grin cheesy

IPOB's loyalty lies with Giadom. grin grin

Re: History Made As Giadom Became The First One-day Chairman Of A Political Party by Vixlot: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bighead9:

Giadom is still the IPOP online Chairman. grin grin grin grin cheesy

IPOB's loyalty lies with Giadom. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Everyone Is So Proud Of Yoruba Leaders By Elliot Ugochukwu-uko / Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness / Nigerians Remember PDP 16 Years In Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.