Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness (1522 Views)

It Is Going To Be A Total Darkness On Earth. / APC Wins ALL Seats In Ekiti LGA Polls / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by auntysimbiat(f): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2020
WHAT A SHAME !! See The Ekiti Local Government With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrating 7years Of Total Darkness
--------

The residents of Ekiti East local government area of Ekiti state celebrate 7 years of total darkness today. The communities under this local government are: Omuo, Omuooke, Isinbode, Kota, Agunle, Araromi, Ikun, Ilasa, Eda ile and Isaya.

It's so sad that this local government has a daughter who is currently serving as a senator in the National Assembly, Sen. Abiodun Olujimi who has allegedly turned deaf ear to the cries of her people concerning this electricity issues.

Not that alone, Hon. Femi Bamisile, an house of rep member from this local government has also never taken any action to provide solution to this problem facing his people.

Speaking to some people from the affected communities, they are hereby calling on the state government and the federal government to help them in putting an end to this total darkness.

cc Lalasticlala seun

Source: https://m.facebook.com/iloveEkiti/photos/a.330160933753120/2935284029907451/?type=3&source=48

Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by oatzeal(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2020
Too bad..

Same bad leaders will still Wana become Governor..
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by josephine123: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Am sure that senator and the rep never lived in that local government with their people.

Heartless people everywhere
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by jamaicabakare(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2020
Senator Olujimi did her best about this light issue.
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by puremaker7(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2020
You guys deserve nothing from those senators, sebi you collected 2, 2k each during election..
they have paid you.

Las Las everybody go get sense for this country.
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by Karlifate: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2020
What an achievement.

After winning the election, next is to relocate to Abuja ASAP.

When it's about 4 years, they'll come back again to cajole you & drop crumbs for you.

You keep recycling them.
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2020
jamaicabakare:
Senator Olujimi did her best about this light issue.
is her best enough?
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by abc115: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2020
That PDP Senator is known to be quarrelling with Fayose Everytime instead of fighting Benin Electricity Distribution Company
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by divabolanle: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Big Shame... Wen will our leaders change?

7years darkness no be moi moi ooo
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by scrapNG: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2020
divabolanle:
Big Shame... Wen will our leaders change?

7years darkness no be moi moi ooo

It is wickedness

cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by EKITI001: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
scrapNG:

It is wickedness

cc lalasticlala seun

My heart bleeds.. how are these people coping? Not just a street but a local government
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by onlinereview: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
If care is not taken, another person will still use it to campaign in 2022/2023, promising dem wat they deserved.

Naija I hail o.. lalasticlala let the people know biko
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by nazicartel(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
One of my village brothers then in the federal house comes to the village during burials, serious weddings, election periods. After that it's disappearance ooo, the next time I will see him is when I visit him in Abj or my state capital and they ain't even busy but will be forming busy
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by IamWonderful: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
ok
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by Fahdiga1: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ekiti kete
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by Cyberterror: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
The people celebrating 7 years of darkness, their heads correct so?
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by onlinereview: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
nazicartel:
One of my village brothers then in the federal house comes to the village during burials, serious weddings, election periods. After that it's disappearance ooo, the next time I will see him is when I visit him in Abj or my state capital and they ain't even busy but will be forming busy

Lol .. happening wella.. .our leaders are cheats

Lalasticlala no suppose ignore posts like this sha

1 Like

Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by auntysimbiat(f): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
onlinereview:

Lol .. happening wella.. .our leaders are cheats

Lalasticlala no suppose ignore posts like this sha

angry
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by neoclassical: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Afonja! They are only obsessed with Ikpeazu and IPOB. He whose house is on fire does not chase rat.
Re: Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
I thought Lagos-Ibadan express news once told us that every household in Ekiti have atleast 7 professors...

Or are they professors of darkness or professors without education..

Even Lagos State is powered with Gas from Imo state

No wonder they lean on Nigeria with all their lives

So Ekiti should wait ,soon we go give them light through our gases.

We are quite generous.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sore Loser! Senator Smart Adeyemi's Daughter, Gbemi Slams Dino Melaye / When Things Were Good Between FFK And Precious. What On Earth Happened? / BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.