Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. (760 Views)

Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman / Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman / December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. by ezesun(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
To the president of eternity network international (eni) , where we enjoy intimacy, partnership and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Your teachings are a revelation of the Love of God to humanity, you are indeed a man anointed of God and you have been going around doing good and healing those that were/are oppressed of the Devils. Happy birthday sir,.... Intimacy, partnership, fellowship, this is Koinonia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. by ezesun(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
ezesun:
To the president of eternity network international (eni) , where we enjoy intimacy, partnership and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Your teachings are a revelation of the Love of God to humanity, you are indeed a man anointed of God and you have been going around doing good and healing those that were/are oppressed of the Devils. Happy birthday sir,.... Intimacy, partnership, fellowship, this is Koinonia!

Re: Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. by 1Sharon(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Op is the apostle selman coming here to promote himself.
Re: Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:
Op is the apostle selman coming to promote himself.

Seriously you don't know him? get to know him, listen to his messages. You will appreciate me for it

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
VLTA:

Seriously you don't know him? get to know him, listen to his messages. You will appreciate me for it

Apostle, just stop.
Re: Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

Apostle, just stop.

Trust me.
He is a powerful man of God. Just get one of his messages. I can recommend one for u if u wish.
Are u born again?
Re: Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. by StrikeBack(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
VLTA:

Trust me.
He is a powerful man of God. Just get one of his messages. I can recommend one for u if u wish.
Are u born again?
Shut up!!

No powerful man of God in Nigeria

All of them including you are fraudsters like hushpuppy

No apologies

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
StrikeBack:
Shut up!!

There is no powerful man of God in Nigeria

All of them including you are fraudsters like hushpuppy

No apologies

Seriously? You don't even know who I am and u are saying this?
Well, I believe your reaction isn't causeless, its definitely due to a defect somewhere, maybe a misperception, bad experience or something else.
I pray u find peace with yourself and get purged of everything that hurts. sincerely dear.

Please don't shut your heart against all men of God in Nigeria. They are some who sincerely love you and will give themselves in seeking God until He finds expression in them in meeting your need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hisbah Versus Christianity: Is Alcohol Prohibited In Christianity? / Do You Believe In Life After Death As A Christian? / Women Of Today Will Hardly Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.