Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman (584 Views)

Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman. / Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by RidorAdeola: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
President of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Suleman Johnson has asserted that December 25 is not about celebrating Jesus Christ’s “birthday”, but his birth basically.

The fiery preacher therefore advised believers to ‘focus on the reason for the Christmas season not the history’, as according to him, ‘heavens celebrated’ Jesus.
Read more here: http:///s161b0a99191223en_ng

Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by inforesource: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tell us HIS birthday. Nobody is claiming that, we just set aside a day to celebrate HIS birth since we know HE was born as human. Just like I can argue that Easter is not the real dead day of Jesus Christ, but that period is set aside to remember HIS dead. Just celebrate Sir, a Son was given to take away the sin of the world. God's promise fulfilled!

What a time to celebrate, leave the date and celebrate the reason.

2 Likes

Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by Kylekent59: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
inforesource:
Tell us HIS birthday. Nobody is claiming that, we just set aside a day to celebrate HIS birth since we know HE was born as human. Just like I can argue that Easter is not the real dead day of Jesus Christ, but that period is set aside to remember HIS dead. Just celebrate Sir, a Son was given to take away the sin of the world. God's promise fulfilled!

Nice one. It is left for others to believe what you have just written especially JW .
Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by inforesource: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
One worrisome thing about Christians is that we argue over what is not important. Examples: women wearing trouser, earrings/jewelry, Sabbath day, who born God?, denominations, etc. Leaving the real thing, the real Gospel behind.

Kylekent59:

Nice one. It is left for others to believe what you have just written especially JW .
Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by MuttleyLaff: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
inforesource:
Tell us HIS birthday.
If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know that Jesus was born somewhere around in the month of September

inforesource:
Nobody is claiming that, we just set aside a day to celebrate HIS birth since we know HE was born as human. Just like I can argue that Easter is not the real dead day of Jesus Christ, but that period is set aside to remember HIS dead. Just celebrate Sir, a Son was given to take away the sin of the world. God's promise fulfilled!
Just celebrate? Just like that celebrate and without knowing why and/or finding out how December 25 got chosen to be set aside to celebrate HIS birth, hmm? Why wasnt September 25th, October 25th, November 25th or even January 25th, not chosen sef erhn, if me, I would have asked, lol.

inforesource:
Everyday is a time to celebrate, everyday to celebrate the reason, not one day, not one pagan influenced date.

1 Like

Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by khia: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
inforesource:

Fairy tales.

1 Like

Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by cassidy1996(m): 3:27am On Dec 24, 2019
inforesource:

GOD bless you..... thumbs up
Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by malvisguy212: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2019
khia:

Fairy tales.
a person who was born on February 29 (leap year) only celebrate his birthday after 4 years, is it sinful to chose another day to
celebrate it ?

and the pagan origins ? So does the names of the week, if your birthday fall in Saturday (Saturn) will you celebrate it as a devoted christian because Saturn is one of the pagan gods?

Romans 14:5-6
One man regards one day above another, another
regards every day alike. LET EACH MAN BE
FULLY CONVINCED IN HIS OWN MIND . HE WHO
OBSERVES THE DAY OBSERVES IT FOR THE
LORD , and he who eats, does so for the Lord,
FOR HE GIVES THANKS TO GOD ; and he who
eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and
GIVES THANKS TO GOD
Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by khia: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2019
malvisguy212:
a person who was born on February 29 (leap year) only celebrate his birthday after 4 years, is it sinful to chose another day to
celebrate it ?

and the pagan origins ? So does the names of the week, if your birthday fall in Saturday (Saturn) will you celebrate it as a devoted christian because Saturn is one of the pagan gods?

Romans 14:5-6
One man regards one day above another, another
regards every day alike. LET EACH MAN BE
FULLY CONVINCED IN HIS OWN MIND . HE WHO
OBSERVES THE DAY OBSERVES IT FOR THE
LORD , and he who eats, does so for the Lord,
FOR HE GIVES THANKS TO GOD ; and he who
eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and
GIVES THANKS TO GOD
If I celebrated my birthday and it fell on the Sabbath I would celebrate it on the Sabbath. If you observe God's day on Sunday (the day to worship the Sun for pagans) and not on the Sabbath (the 7th day) you are not honoring *Yahushua, The Most High.*
Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by sonmvayina(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
So since all those psychiatric patient said they have encountered jesus, so no one has asked him his real birthday... Hmm,

Ok, make una dey deceive una self..
Re: December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman by malvisguy212: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2019
khia:
If I celebrated my birthday and it fell on the Sabbath I would celebrate it on the Sabbath. If you observe God's day on Sunday (the day to worship the Sun for pagans) and not on the Sabbath (the 7th day) you are not honoring *Yahushua, The Most High.*
well miss khia. my Bible tell me to honour Him every day cause He is the maker of everything, the pagan deity cannot limit His worship. if you chose not to celebrate Christmas, its not a sin provided you honour Him everyday .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass / GAY Means God Adores You- Gay Nigerian Clergyman, Jide Macaulay Says / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.