Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room (59020 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Greensquard(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is just a result of poverty..if he had money he would also have class and small sense and would have been with wife in hospital instead,i have never heard of a richmans wife in the hospital by herself birthing his child,he always will be there,plus bad as e bad if conji too hold am he just order olosho online with his cash and in a few mins he will be cured of the agro..mehnn poverty is a bastard, join the train o.

Yal heard how many billions wer recovered cash from hushpuppi in dubai right?just imagine having just 10% of that amount,yeah its possible but to survive u MUST keep a low profile,money makes people mad and na hushpuppi and mompha madness wey dem no fit control put them for trouble,see am now he mompha is silent but its already too late for him..like i said join the train #richyoungandhandsome..
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
/
Why are they telling us? Shouldn't they take this man to the public square and hang him by his balls until he is dead? Abi no petrol and matches for that area?

/
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Juell(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Haywhymido:
Is this man normal at all? that is the right question not that gibberish
"These" as in rapist and pedophiles.... Shey u now understand shocked I didn't say "are men normal?" These is the plural for "this" which is used to identify a particular thing, or group of things (in this case, men who are rapist and pedophiles). Guess you now get it, or do you need examples? cheesy
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by 3kay945(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abi one evil spirit dey fly round this country ni
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Mryacks: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Juell:
Are these men normal at all?

They are not. Sickos, evil and disgusting fellows...kai
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by xpool(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Juell:
NO. AND CAPITAL NO.
Nigeria does not take mental illnesses serious, we are living among mentally imbalanced people in this country and we don't have Psychiatric hospitals and mental homes.
We even allow mad people to live with us and in the streets.
HE IS MENTALLY IMBALANCED, BUT HE WILL NOT AGREE UNTIL HE SLAUGHTERS HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by oneman2k7: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Igbos and rape sha
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by starbuck(f): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mraphel:

Anambra and Imo not Igbo?

Everyone was laying too much emphasis on ANAMBRA
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by NMotorwerks: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
He's Definitely Under a Spell
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by oyatz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please delete this post.

This is very unfortunate.

DEROX:
undecided peopl from that region are just Less humans
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Imiete(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chai
Conji na bastard o
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by afecgivers: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
What is really happening in Anambra, what is all about these rape rape matters of their daughters.This is worst than reasons God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. God please please switch off this earth. I'm tired.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by afecgivers: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Imiete:
Chai
Conji na bastard o

This is not about Conji, this is simply demonism, nothing more.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Imiete(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
afecgivers:

This is not about Conji, this is simply demonism, nothing more.
Guy no bi lie
Rape
Masturbation
No dey ordinary at all
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by cooltola(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
It saddens me that too many men are raping. It sadden me that father who are suppose to protect their daughters are the ones who are doing molestation. My only prayer is that our children will never be a victims of sexual abuse, harassment or rape.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
IceLip:
Ahhh
u read am atall
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by definateli: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
The girl exposed her private parts abi... SMH. This is for those who like blaming victims of immoral dressing. The problem is the rapist is a rapist period.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Mrpojj(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by lomprico(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
kill the animal
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by DAVE5(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
ifytrik:
They should just cut off his dick and let him go, that should be the punishment for rapist

Cut off abi make dem just kill the bastard
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by DAVE5(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Greensquard:
This is just a result of poverty..if he had money he would also have class and small sense and would have been with wife in hospital instead,i have never heard of a richmans wife in the hospital by herself birthing his child,he always will be there,plus bad as e bad if conji too hold am he just order olosho online with his cash and in a few mins he will be cured of the agro..mehnn poverty is a bastard, join the train o.

Yal heard how many billions wer recovered cash from hushpuppi in dubai right?just imagine having just 10% of that amount,yeah its possible but to survive u MUST keep a low profile,money makes people mad and na hushpuppi and mompha madness wey dem no fit control put them for trouble,see am now he mompha is silent but its already too late for him..like i said join the train #richyoungandhandsome..

A man raped his own child and you say the cause is poverty..

Hmmnn

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Damn! That guy is fugly.

Must be the first born of Satan.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Keji1012(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Keji1012:

Awon olori pelebe.. Chest beating baboon

I didn't post that link. It's one of the mod
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mrpojj:

See his face like ritualist

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Allwell96: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Juell:
you need not ask, it's obvious they are not normal.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by dalass(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Juell:

I'm speechless!!!

He looks abnormal undecided
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by authority2006(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
confistified:
God help us in Nigeria .... Last year was Suicide epidemic now this year is Rape epidemic

Things are getting out of hands angry

You're perfectly right. Suicide last year, few rape cases. But this year, too many rape cases with few suicides.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by authority2006(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Greensquard:
This is just a result of poverty. .if he had money he would also have class and small sense and would have been with wife in hospital instead,i have never heard of a richmans wife in the hospital by herself birthing his child,he always will be there,plus bad as e bad if conji too hold am he just order olosho online with his cash and in a few mins he will be cured of the agro..mehnn poverty is a bastard, join the train o.

Don't you think that you need mental evaluation?
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
What my eye has seen on Instagram.

If you see me making comments like a mad dog, its due to what I've seen.

Nigeria is screwed. Five women from the east took a young girl on Instagram and bleeped her.

Everybody in the comments encouraged them.

You don't know what's coming.
Re: Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room by Haywhymido(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Juell:

"These" as in rapist and pedophiles.... Shey u now understand shocked I didn't say "are men normal?" These is the plural for "this" which is used to identify a particular thing, or group of things (in this case, men who are rapist and pedophiles). Guess you now get it, or do you need examples? cheesy
then you shd av done it like this : these men (rapist and pedophiles) to avoid confusion. The way you did it earlier, made me think you were refering to all men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.