Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng (85748 Views)

Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by emkz: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
sad

His dead body was played with politics. There's no extent to which these politicians can't go to achieve their aim. This country is shit!

Nevertheless, 2020 has been a really interesting year. From, Covid_19 to Abba Kyari to ApC wahala to hushpuppi arrest and now to Ajimobi's death.

Well we still have 6 months to go. I suppose there's more breaking news coming.

I don't think so. No one envisaged he'd die. Things just seemed to connect harmoniously in an apparent coincidence to make it look as if it was neatly planned. But I tell you, no one has the intelligence to plan neatly like this. I challenged someone here who claimed Victor Giadom was hyperintelligent to have pulled the stunt of getting the APC NWC ousted to explain how Victor Giadom pulled the political chess as if he knew what the hell he was doing and the outcome of what he was doing.

It looks like a beautiful coincidence. A mild earthquake was recorded near the coast of Ghana, is the coast tectonically active? Is nature trying to tell us something? The middle of the year is July 2nd, what does the second half of 2020 hold?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Young042galaxy: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
The last thing I will ever do is to type RIP to our useless dead politician.
I will rather save n type that for a goat cos he is far better than them all.
Ndị ara.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by ednut1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
All the money stolen could not save him
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Unigrad: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is a pointer to everyone that one day we all will say goodbye to this Earth but the question is, what will you leave behind that people will remember you for?
Everything will ever fight for to achieve in this life, we are going to leave them behind.
Live life to touch people positively.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Mobalajibig: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
For the third time rest in peace
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Duru009(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
So this man has died since .....

Nawaooo for this people.

Because of Money and Power
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by HitSong: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
RIP to late ajimobi may Allah accept his wrongdoings
Lol
Which Kain yẹyẹ prayer be that

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by oneman2k7: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am just tired of Nigeria politics. This man died since last week, but because of chairmanship tussles they denied it.

How come he now finally died after the NWC of APC was dissolved.

Satan himself go cage Nigeria politicians separately in hell fire and learn work from them. They are definitely outshining him

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
i use to tell people , u see all these money that we are chasing up and down, acumulating here and there, ITS ALL VANITY! . Rip 2 D dead

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Skyehigher1: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Haaaaaaaa ajimobi rest in peace
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Vickram: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP to the dead. Why NWC of APC dey hide this since now.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Villain7: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dont leave me...
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by sheyitokz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
eeeei covid-19 isn't real and top people are dying like fowl ah may his soul RIP
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Froshhh7(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by godmankind(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
APC acting chairman the leader of National working committee died after president Buhari broke his � heart by dissolving factions.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Passionate888: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
After hearing the news, he died.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Kinematics: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP. It shall never be well with those that used this man even in his predicament to fight dirty in the APC hullabaloo.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Olawale118(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by donvoice(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
KenOne:
If this is true then Ajimobi had died since. They just kept it sealed because of the chairmanship tussle.

Power hmmmm.

I think so too
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by godmankind(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
sheyitokz:
eeeei covid-19 isn't real and top people are dying like fowl ah may his soul RIP
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by angelina08(f): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP Ajimobi
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by SavageResponse(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Condolences to his family
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by hardbody: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/ex-oyo-gov-ajimobi-dies-at-70/

It is not true oo

Na so dem carry rumour before and the family say him never die. Him no even fit die yet.

I dont believe it, I cant even believe it sef.

E never die. He is on life support at best.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Bobby4090: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Tinubu Led APC is the most selfish on earth.. Imagine because they want to win a war against a faction that's why they have to keep the death of this man on hold, the same way they put Abubakar Audu winner of Kogi polls on hold ....may his soul rest in peace

Every thing in your life revolves on Tinubu. He is now your God that dictates everything u do or hear.
Meanwhile I never heard Tinubu comment on the man being dead or alive. All I was hearing from was from the man's daughters who were with him and brothers that he was alive then. What has Tinubu got to do now with keeping him alive or dead. Na wa for u a ooo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Kinematics: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
emkz:

[s]I don't think so. No one envisaged he'd die. Things just seemed to connect harmoniously in an apparent coincidence to make it look as if it was neatly planned. But I tell you, no one has the intelligence to plan neatly like this. I challenged someone here who claimed Victor Giadom was hyperintelligent to have pulled the stunt of getting the APC NWC ousted to explain how Victor Giadom pulled the political chess as if he knew what the hell he was doing and the outcome of what he was doing.

It looks like a beautiful coincidence. A mild earthquake was recorded near the coast of Ghana, is the coast tectonically active? Is nature trying to tell us something? The middle of the year is July 2nd, what does the second half of 2020 hold[/s]?

Nonsense and Lagos-Ibadan express media
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by airminem(f): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
As one who herself is trying to rationalize a dead impulse grin APC is mean o
DelilahMakinde:
APC have been using this man's name ....
I wonder if the party is a death cult.
The dead seem more useful than the living to them
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by lereinter(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Constituted authority died

Oh maa se

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by zoedew: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bought up Oluyole Estate but couldn’t buy God! Couldn’t buy death! Hope we all learn!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Ezmans: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Osehnetworld:
What I really don't get is why it was announced/ died after the dissolution of the ajimobi led faction NWC of the APC
This year is a very bad year for nigerian polithiefians

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by andyanders: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
So sad but how come he died on the day APC dissolved his NWC or are they trying to hide something?

You should have known. Apc knows better. Many of them are walking corps allready. Even when they are sick, instead to get a rest and take care of their health, they want to stay fighting for live and power.

Those cabals would want to know how much to steal and close the records and that was why they hide the news till now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by HitSong: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Runjozi:
tinubu you are next
Your far dar is next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.