Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng (85658 Views)

Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by youngrichnigga: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
princehinnex:
Hmmmmm, this is very disheartening....seriously if you are not stable medically it's not advisable you enter into politics....Rip sir
The lure of the office will never make them stepback cool cool cool
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by friendl: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
No gain in life ,life is bad business
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by tunapawizzy: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Who ever thought these people will be stranded and condemned to make use of the poorly managed local health system. If not for covid, this one would have gone to treat headache in germany or somewhere. Steal all the money meant for the masses, that money can still fail you. Its up to God to decide who will rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Smh

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by sinola(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Covid-19 is seriously fighting corruption left right and centre among political class in naija...�

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Pls How do one Get treatment for Covid-19, I called NCDC, they gave me a Number to Call, I called that Number but it was switched off
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by purity2all(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
RIP to late ajimobi may Allah accept his wrongdoings

Accept or forgive?
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eeya
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Mozegee: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Can our useless politicians learn from this,that is nothing .But rather they will keep on embezzling till they can acquire for their 20th generation.what a world of vanity.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
IamOrei and drkrest right now. grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Yusman316(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
The kind of immaturity and myopic thinking now displayed on this forum is quite sad. How can one believed that someone died and it is been hidden over a chairmanship position? Is his family that cursed to accept such a situation. For what reason or benefit will it be to his family to hide his death? Bring him back to life later? Pls people should try display at least a little level of maturity over sensitive issues

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by suremanpatriot: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
STOP SMOKING NOW! IF YOU LUV YA LIFE,THIS WHT YOUR HEALTH PPL ARE HIDING FROM ALL IGNORAMUS IN THIS CORONA ERAundecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Jostoman: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
xynerise:

It is how it is. They had to wait for it
don't you know that the whole thing is going to affect their candidate ize iyamu if they had announce it since last week.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by gift01: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....So
I will inherit his wife Florence..
You better GO FRONT
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Massdamm(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=KenOne post=91063677][/quote]
how did you know are u with Dem u ar jus talking in the rubbish....
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by sammy329(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! grin grin mutherfucker is dead. I thought he was immortal. The shit you did to us at lautech teaching hospital we have forgotten, coz we live and work in a better country now. I hope you and your likes rot in hell.
As if you will live forever....

I hate people rejoicing at the death of others
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Galadimabawa: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
For how long will you hide the truth
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Bullpenn11: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
tunapawizzy:
Who ever thought these people will be stranded and condemned to make use of the poorly managed local health system. If not for covid, this one would have gone to treat headache in germany or somewhere. Steal all the money meant for the masses, that money can still fail you. Its up to God to decide who will rest in peace.
If not for Covid ban, this one Willie Obiano, the chronic drunkard Governor Of Anambra State would have vamoosed to America as he normally does every two months to treat his chronic bad liver condition caused by his alcoholism while leaving his state health facilities in ruins .Anambra people don suffer.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Magenta232: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! grin grin mutherfucker is dead. I thought he was immortal. The shit you did to us at lautech teaching hospital we have forgotten, coz we live and work in a better country now. I hope you and your likes rot in hell.

Someday, we all we rot somewhere...
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Arewa1408: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
KenOne:
If this is true then Ajimobi had died since. They just kept it sealed because of the chairmanship tussle.

Power hmmmm.

I dont think so. You think his family will agree to that? Also he is muslim and we muslims bury immediately and once you're dead, nothing is more important than the hereafter and your preparation to meet your creator. So, his family, if raised well and knowledgeable will not for any reason not bury him and actually mourn his demise. Same thing about Buhari and Jubril el sudani, I don't understand how those IPOB mumus reason, well maybe they are capable of it shaa, i mean Buhari for example will be dead and his family will keep quiet and he will be replaced by another person and everyone will just keep quiet and carry on as usual So, Buhari's wife will continue sleeping in Aso Rock, with who? a Jubril? and the kids nkor, they will all maintain their status quo and forget about the father that raised them that they loved so much and continue to eat, breathe, and live normal life? How for God's sake is that possible?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ok...Next!
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by IkemChris(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
A man was in Coma, his associates were busy using his name to cause trouble... Fear who no fear Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by TA4TA4: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
https://youtu.be/qizH4WMpCmko

I trmember this discussion between his wife and daughter. His wife will be pained
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Sircarma99: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by FlordFlorez(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rip.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Hertheywarlay: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
DCmonster:
please, what are the shits he did to you at LTH?
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by omooba969(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
sammy329:
As if you will live forever....

Dindinrin oponu.
I hate people rejoicing at the death of others

You should spend this energy preaching to your criminal-politicians.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by victoriousman11(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Inalilahi wahinalilehi rahjihun
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by godgizzy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by omooba969(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
IkemChris:
A man was in Coma, his associates were busy using his name to cause trouble... Fear who no fear Nigerian politics

Dem no send am.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by Jostoman: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:
.So If Apc Had not Announced the Dissolution of the NWC would they have anounced his Death??
this Guy died long ago.
they are Just playing politics with this man.
sebi one lady broke the news last week but you people didn't believe her because of those audio court case propaganda from APC.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng by stasius: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
They just unplugged the life support machine today.
Man must have been long dead. Machine was just keeping his tissues oxygenated and the heart pumping. May he rest in peace.

2020 please do fast and go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.