Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 (2441 Views)

Glo Modem For Sale / Glo Modem Internet Service In Surulere What's Your Experience / Help Me Unlock My Glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by lynxnoon(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
lol
Am sure MTN is fuming like mad now for what Glo just did grin grin
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by frgy1: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^ like they ever do ?
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by Cuteclem: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
i don go buy glo  modem oh unlocked how can i use mtn and other netwk dis one hard oh i for jst dey use my phone oh do i need any settings to use other netwks? pls help the glo no even the connect how to activate the glo sim oh?
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by adino(m): 4:18am On Feb 03, 2011
which modem is glo selling for N5000 (Model of hauwei).This glo modem, is it a 3.6mbs or a 7.2mb. Well that is not actually my stress. I really want to know if this glo modem can be unlocked to use any other networks.
Please if there is someone that has bought it with the said ammount, I desperately want to know if anyone has unlocked a glo modem and used it successfully with other networks.
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by semid4lyfe(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2011
Cuteclem:

i don go buy glo  modem oh unlocked how can i use mtn and other netwk dis one hard oh i for jst dey use my phone oh do i need any settings to use other netwks? pls help the glo no even the connect how to activate the glo sim oh?

With Glo, you need to activate a data bundle plan on it before it'd connect.
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by lynxnoon(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
Guys,
i finnaly discovered why glo sims wont connect on some Hauwei modems (e.g E156G) wink
Updates coming soon. . . .
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by engrhamid(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
lynxnoon:

Guys,
i finnaly discovered why glo sims wont connect on some Hauwei modems (e.g E156G) wink
Updates coming soon. . . .
make i go call akanawu 4u make in cum c update hehehe
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by Cuteclem: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
guys pls how can i load rechard card on mtn sim in a glo modem?
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by xtremeidea(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2011
engrhamid:

make i go call akanawu 4u make in come c update hehehe

waiting!!!
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by inze(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2011
adino:

which modem is glo selling for N5000 (Model of hauwei).This glo modem, is it a 3.6mbs or a 7.2mb. Well that is not actually my stress. I really want to know if this glo modem can be unlocked to use any other networks.
Please if there is someone that has bought it with the said ammount, I desperately want to know if anyone has unlocked a glo modem and used it successfully with other networks.

i bought the glo modem on saturday last week and its the Huawei E156G they're giving out for 5100 (100 for the sim). I've unlocked the modem and its working it MTN, i've not tried any other network apart from the glo and mtn but i know its going to work.

Just get your IMEI to calculate the unlock code and insert it when you put another sim in the modem and that should be all, apart from creating a new profile for every different sim you might want to use on it.

Once those are gone, you're good to go. For now am contemplating paying for mtn bundle cos i've not gotten 3G on glo's sim since but get that steady on mtn's. Just incase there's any more info you guys might need from some1 who has the modem, just drop it on here and i'll be sure to get back to you guys.
Re: Hurray Glo Modem Now #5000 by inze(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2011
sorry guys, i forgot to add. Its 3.6mbps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Experience With The MTN Consumer Care / Mortal Kombat X Finally Out On Android / Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.