Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pls Any Speech Therapy That Can Help With Stuttering - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Any Speech Therapy That Can Help With Stuttering (149 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive / Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Speech Therapy That Can Help With Stuttering by Herdamorlar: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good afternoon, I think it is right time I voice out of my predicament maybe help can come out from my people here, I have not been successful with any interview since 5 years ago I left school because of my stutering. It was okay before that I can express myself without notice from listener but I noticed that it is getting worse these days that to say good morning is problem for me talk less of asking me questions during interview. I went to interview today and I couldn't express myself till I forced the interviewer to ask if he can start asking me Yes and No questions. I was embarrassed but I disagree with him that I prefer the way he was asking me questions. please I really need help right now before I do something bad to myself. if you know any speech therapy in Ibadan or any southwest state that can help me
Re: Pls Any Speech Therapy That Can Help With Stuttering by 0rion: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
NERVOUSNESS IS THE NUMBER ONE PROBLEM. ALWAYS TRY TO BE CALM, RELAX AND TALK VERY SLOWLY.

AND THE CURE FOR STUTTERING IS SINGING. YOU CAN NEVER STUTTER WHEN YOU SING. TRY TO ALWAYS SING

wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Naturally Banish Constant Stress. / Commisioner For Youth And Sports Tested Positive For Covid 19 (oyo) / Natural Cure For Premature Ejaculation And ED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.