Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ajimobi For Burial On Friday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday (78070 Views)

Nigeria's Envoy To Spain, Demola Seriki For Burial On Saturday / Burial On Residential Premises Is Prohibited - Lagos State Government / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by israelmao(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Life is short no matter how long you live but life hereafter is timeless,come to Jesus your ticket to eternality.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Ajimobi!!!!. Hummmm, na so person dey die hoo sad sad sad.
This man, shook oyo state no be small, his mode of conduct, the way addresses ppl, even elders chaiii, believe me no be for here at all undecided undecided.
Hummm, it remains him and his works now, RIP to him hoo embarassed embarassed, constituted authority himself sad sad.
LAUTECH, Public secondary sch students, and primary 6 students can never forget the wondrous works he did in their lives cry cry cry, even public sch teachers hummm.
It is well, hope the rest will learn, but they wont undecided undecided

You can't please everyone.

I am sure the man knew this. No matter what you do, there will be those who think you are arrogant, those who think you are kind, those who think you are wicked, those who think you are too soft, those who think you are too hard...

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Myself2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to His Family!

Mr. Ajimobi is gone forever..

He is gone to give Account of his acts on Earth..

I just hope somehow, somewhere, somebody listened to us and led him to JESUS Christ like we kept announcing..

Like we always say, There is no big deal in death! As no one really dies! We only switch to the main part if life. The Forever and Ever realm

The Koko of the Matter is Who did you Accept and Believe before you left..

With JESUS, it is Sweet! Gracious !Glorious !Joyous! Heavenly!

Without JESUS is unfortunate! So Unfortunate!

May God Help us the Living to understand these things..

PREACH IT

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by micool91: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you’re interested in acquiring more ethereum
Pls send me a WhatsApp message

F O R S A G E is the way

0. 7. 0. 32 888. 1 6. 4.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by emperor863(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
This man, shook oyo state no be small, his mode of conduct, the way addresses ppl, even elders chaiii, believe me no be for here at all undecided undecided.
Hummm, it remains him and his works now, RIP to him hoo embarassed embarassed, constituted authority himself sad sad.
LAUTECH, Public secondary sch students, and primary 6 students can never forget the wondrous works he did in their lives cry cry cry, even public sch teachers hummm.

They don't speak ill of the dead. No matter your age, you will die one day. Would you want people to talk ill about you?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by SweetPoison22: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Heavensent01:

everything is politics to this grown up kid in man's body

can you just find something else to reinstate your common sense since Dano milk had failed you

this grave is the last destination of every human on earth, so why are you making mockery of the dead?

you need to grow up Jason, you ain't a kid again
My friend shut up, he never mocked the dead, he said the truth about Tinubu and that's what is paining all of you hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by dadabryth: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Felincous(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu would have allowed this man attend to his health challenges instead, but his greediness and quest for the 2023 presidential crown won't allow him.

Now, his loyal boy is gone, and surely, Ajimobi will take Tinubu Presidential ambition to the grave.

Sleep well Former Acting National Chairman of the divided APC.

Tinubu failed you.
Most of u are just obsessed with Tinubu's success, typical Nigerians when you are making it they'll begin to get jealous and try to pull you down at all cost even though they are going nowhere. ☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by AureliusWolf: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu would have allowed this man attend to his health challenges instead, but his greediness and quest for the 2023 presidential crown won't allow him.

Now, his loyal boy is gone, and surely, Ajimobi will take Tinubu Presidential ambition to the grave.

Sleep well Former Acting National Chairman of the divided APC.

Tinubu failed you.
Come on, this is petty, low and very unnecessary. Grow up man. Haba, must every issue be an avenue to wail and sound like a broken record?

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by ikrumalemonday(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
This life shaa...
One moment, you're here; the next moment, you're gone.
Sé bó ti mọ

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Hypocrit: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Amanda4life:

Maybe they don't have money to clone him.

And any attempt to do that will be like a child's play.

No other option than to let. Him rest

See how they wanted to give dead body National chairman.

to even think these are some of the people seeking to be president 2023, still baffles me. And they still have supporters among the large youth population. Spits...
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rest in peace sir
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by SweetPoison22: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
babatunx:

This boy here, sleeps and wakes with one thing and one thing alone -- Tinubu!

If to say I never even see him pic before, person for say may be he hold side small, alas, na one malnourished Migo-looking cretin...Tueh grin

This boy here, sleeps and wakes with one thing and one thing alone -- Tinubu!

If to say I never even see him pic before, person for say may be he hold side small, alas, na one malnourished Migo-looking cretin...Tueh
mods, Dominique rule number 2
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP.

Death!

Death, the ultimatum of all sorts of life's stages and norms.

No one lives forever, our days are being numbered.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by SweetPoison22: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
AureliusWolf:

Com on, this is petty, low and very unnecessary. Grow up man. Haba, must every issue be an avenue to wail and sound like a broken record?
Because he talks about Tinubu abi? You guys are hypocrite oh.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Musty112: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Inna lilahi waina illahi rajiun. And now he has reached what he put forward. Rabbi igfirllahu warhamu.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Did u see me speak ill of him. Read what I typed well, and get off my mention angry angry
emperor863:

They don't speak ill of the dead. No matter your age, you will die one day. Would you want people to talk ill about you?

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by kalufelix(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
A
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Hypocrit: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
emperor863:

you are not making sense. Respect is not imposed nor forced, it is earned. Your work speak for you. If you are an assassin and thief while alive, thesame name your dead body will answer. So stop all the dead body should be respected; they are dead bodies and they are worthless.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
I thought one PASTOR said 5G is responsible for all these and not CORONAVIRUS....
He further advised his FOOLISH followers to avoid FACE MASK..... as it was useless and not beneficial.
RIP, Sir.
CHINA has to pay for all these NONSENSE.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
fairfora:
To be buried...or has since been buried?

person wey just die today.

e no easy to quickly burry the dead.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by usiholo: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by ibronesky: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by perdollar(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
let him go n enjoy his 77virgins in aljana. so this man just like any other Muslim is going to hell! please all Muslims should give there life to Christ n b saved on d day of resurrection
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Philipxxxx0: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
our leaders are useless, that why I don't pity anyone of them , they act as God when they are in power, look at governor of Abia, his own is coming

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by mannyiyke: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
hidhrhis:

the guy dey mad he use to talk like all muslims will enter hellfire and all those who accepted jesus will enter heaven
heaven kee him family
Don't mind him. I'm a Christian, but it's our deeds that judge us. Both Muslims and Christians who did good while alive will enjoy paradise. In fact, anyone who did good will enjoy paradise. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by morris477(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jesu! RIP
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by cashtips(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to His Family!

Mr. Ajimobi is gone forever..

He is gone to give Account of his acts on Earth..

I just hope somehow, somewhere, somebody listened to us and led him to JESUS Christ like we kept announcing..

Like we always say, There is no big deal in death! As no one really dies! We only switch to the main part if life. The Forever and Ever realm

The Koko of the Matter is Who did you Accept and Believe before you left..

With JESUS, it is Sweet! Gracious !Glorious !Joyous! Heavenly!

Without JESUS is unfortunate! So Unfortunate!

May God Help us the Living to understand these things..
Satanic cote at Genesis 3:4 You will not die
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

person wey just die today.

e no easy to quickly burry the dead.

stay blessed, bro.
that's what they told us but it's not the fact. Lemme not say more than this bro. It's against our ethics.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by YaksonFCA(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Reallv: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Been in coma,abi una don turn doc,for naira land to know say e don die since?for the real muslim knows better.Death is for all take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles / Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.