Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? (1759 Views)

Error In Npower Test Results / Error In Npower BVN Validation / Having Issues Updating Your Password In Npower Nasims Portal? Get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by Uyi2017(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
What does the ‘N’ in N-power stand for?

Ask most applicants that have applied so far and you will hear various meaning they attached to the letter N.

I asked a couple of aspiring applicants some days ago and I was getting answers like: N stands for New. Other said it stands for Nigeria. Others even went ahead to say N-Power stands for Naija Power…I almost laughed my kidneys out- literally though.

So you won’t be among the bandwagon that is ignorant of the meaning of “N” in N-power, I will surely tell you what it means.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Re: What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by holytribe(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Uyi2017:
What does the ‘N’ in N-power stand for?

Ask most applicants that have applied so far and you will hear various meaning they attached to the letter N.

I asked a couple of aspiring applicants some days ago and I was getting answers like: N stands for New. Other said it stands for Nigeria. Others even went ahead to say N-Power stands for Naija Power…I almost laughed my kidneys out- literally though.

So you won’t be among the bandwagon that is ignorant of the meaning of “N” in N-power, I will surely tell you what it means.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE
NPower= Native Power sad
Re: What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by davidtuzy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
No power cry
Re: What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by Uyi2017(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
holytribe:

NPower= Native Power sad

cheesy grin grin grin That na for benin people o
Re: What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by Uyi2017(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
davidtuzy:
No power cry

That can be the name of a political party o
Re: What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
I think Npower is shortened form of Empowerment....that is why there is Npower build, Npower tax and so on.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by Uyi2017(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Noseme:
I think Npower is shortened form of Empowerment....that is why there is Npower build, Npower tax and so on.
Nice one
Re: What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by Uyi2017(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Someone said that N in Npower stand for Neo Wic one be neo again
Re: What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? by Uyi2017(m): 2:59am On Jun 28, 2020
When will registration close?

(1) (Reply)

Can An Awaiting Degree Be Added To The Cv? / Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 - Jobify Nigeria / Enyata Academy- Application Deadline Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.