Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help (1621 Views)

Depression Is Killing Me / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? / Depression Is Real,mbok I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by WhatIf: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Please, good people of Nigeria, kindly help me with instalmental payment of any model of Car to use as commercial transport between Ijebu Ode and Epe.

Please, I am dying gradually.......please save a soul.
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by SocialJustice: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
You're not the only Nigerian having a hard time. Stop blackmailing people emotionally. No be you suffer pass.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by DSuperiorBrand: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
SocialJustice:
You're not the only Nigerian have a hard time. Stop blackmailing people emotionally. No be you suffer pass.

Oga, you are the one attacking him/her

The guy hasn't asked for too much at least.

If you can't help him, why don't you just waka pass?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by SocialJustice: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
DSuperiorBrand:

You encourage bad behaviour in the name of compassion. This is how you grow weak kids who buckle easily under the slightest pressure. Most of the time, these emotional blackmailers are good for nothings only looking for who to waste with their negative life outlook. I've gifted out money that you probably won't dare in your entire life, please this is not a diss. I have first hand experience with many.

If you aren't handicapped why beg, even some handicapped have a positive enough life outlook that they are financially independent. Nobody is having it easy in the country even the employed.

8 Likes

Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by Jozilinn: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
If not that church don't help,I would have told you to ask from there.
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by WhatIf: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
SocialJustice:
You encourage bad behaviour in the name of compassion. This is how you grow weak kids who buckle easily under the slightest pressure. Most of the time, these emotional blackmailers are good for nothings only looking for who to waste with their negative life outlook. I've gifted out money that you probably won't dare in your entire life, please this is not a diss. I have first hand experience with many.

If you aren't handicapped why beg, even some handicapped have a positive enough life outlook that they are financially independent. Nobody is having it easy in the country even the employed.

Oga.....!
Why are you ranting and bleeping?
Can you just go and read the post again, this time very slowly.

I am not asking for financial assistance........!

I am only asking for whoever can buy a car for on INSTALLMENT BASIS.......,do you know the meaning?

Please, whoever can assisted me with hire purchset car, please I am begging.

6 Likes

Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by DSuperiorBrand: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
SocialJustice:

I get your point

But the guy is apparently not "begging" like you say.

He said he needed someone to help him with a car for biz purpose and that he'll pay installmentally

Think about that

6 Likes

Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by Tokskob2008: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
WhatIf:

Oga.....!

I am only asking for whoever can buy a car for on INSTALLMENT BASIS.......,do you know the meaning?

My brother, over sabi too much for this forum and you may likely not get any help too and even if you eventually do there's that one person who will rise up and antagonize you till the end. It's the way things are here, though there are few good people but even with that you still won't get help easily.
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pls in the spirit of giving, pls I need .a side hustle .salary can't help with my expenses
I want to learn data analysis and graphic design...I need a certificate and it will cost 150,000 naira..DM me if u have advise or want to help
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by realogk: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Pls in the spirit of giving, pls I need .a side hustle .salary can't help with my expenses
I want to learn data analysis and graphic design...I need a certificate and it will cost 150,000 naira..DM me if u have advise or want to help

Well, I didn't want to reply but I go sha type am. Typing is boring for me me.

First of all, I know a friend who is a Data Engineer now.
Started as a Data Analyst.
Used about a year to learn.
No physical class or all those certificate whatever, he was on YouTube learning .

When they started paying , LOL he changed his car twice in a year.
I went to his apartment once , omo ...
Big Man Lifestyle.
You really dont know how much YouTube can do for you if you're serious .

Secondly, the Graphics Design thing .
YouTube also...
If you want to go to all these physical classes , them go just take your funds and do same thing a tutor on YouTube will tell you.

In my opinion, YouTube is better.
I used youtube for about 8months learning the Adobe Suites. Photoshop, Illustrator and all.
Dont underestimate YouTube.

There is one particular YouTube tutor I'd recommend, I've forgotten his name, but if you want it, I'll search .
He would teach you like a baby, till you become a professional in less than 4-5 months.
That guy is very good. Extremely good.

But still, if you want to go register with schools and throw them your 150k, go on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by WhatIf: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
DSuperiorBrand:

I get your point

But the guy is apparently not "begging" like you say.

He said he needed someone to help him with a car for biz purpose and that he'll pay installmentally

Think about that

Thanks

That was why I stated the route I will love to ply with the car.....I am living in Ijebu-Imusin.

Please sir/ma, I am begging, màke una help me with hire purchase car.
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by Bimffo(m): 1:27am On Dec 17, 2022
SocialJustice:

You are just sad. What the guy have asked for is not too much. He asked for HELP!

He is not asking you to dash him money. He asked for help. DON'T ADD TO HIS UNHAPINESS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REASONABLE THING TO SAY.
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by michlins(m): 5:52am On Dec 17, 2022
DSuperiorBrand:

oga, una plan no go work. Make una leave nairaland and go work
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by michlins(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2022
WhatIf:

Oga.....!

if anything is clear, it's that you will become a dragon if someone helps you.

If you want a car, enter the park, start loading bus and if you do so well, you will find someone who will entrust you with his or her own car
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by IyaTola: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2022
I need about 1000 pieces of manually molded block for a small construction of self contained rooms.

So we need to kick off by molding blocks since I don't want vibrated blocks this time around.

If you can do it or know someone in Ifo/Ewekoro axis which is the location of this project. Call or WhatsApp me on 07030595988.

Its very urgent so we close this task as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by weezydee(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2022
realogk:

No physical class or all those certificate whatever, he was on YouTube learning .

Big Man Lifestyle.

YouTube also...
If you want to go to all these physical classes , them go just take your funds and do same thing a tutor on YouTube will tell you.

I used youtube for about 8months learning the Adobe Suites. Photoshop, Illustrator and all.

There is one particular YouTube tutor I'd recommend, I've forgotten his name, but if you want it, I'll search .
He would teach you like a baby, till you become a professional in less than 4-5 months.

But still, if you want to go register with schools and throw them your 150k, go on.
I'm interested in the YouTube channel, boss
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by DSuperiorBrand: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2022
michlins:
oga, una plan no go work. Make una leave nairaland and go work

Thank God I'm not jobless.
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
realogk:

Big Man Lifestyle.

YouTube also...

am grateful to you for this.. if you can find the name, wld be nice.. will start immediately. Merry Christmas
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by oamenimonin: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please I need assistance for Christmas and New year celebration, can't afford to stay without much money . just dm if you care and anything is not too small 07060659799
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by realogk: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
am grateful to you for this.. if you can find the name, wld be nice.. will start immediately. Merry Christmas

Bring Your Own Laptop

Merry Christmas wink
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by realogk: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
weezydee:
I'm interested in the YouTube channel, boss

Check my reply above
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by WhatIf: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2022
WhatIf:
Please, good people of Nigeria, kindly help me with instalmental payment of any model of Car to use as commercial transport between Ijebu Ode and Epe.

Please, good people of Nairaland.......I am very serious, this is the end this year, we are entering another year......please kindly assist me hire purchase car for transport between Ijebu Ode and Epe.

I AM BEGGING
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please I need the name. Thank you. Compliments of the season.
realogk:

Big Man Lifestyle.

YouTube also...

Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by WhatIf: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please, a good person to come to my help! I am begging.
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by dalexy101037(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
michlins:
if anything is clear, it's that you will become a dragon if someone helps you.

If you want a car, enter the park, start loading bus and if you do so well, you will find someone who will entrust you with his or her own car

Is that how it works ?? E si beru oloun ... If you do not have any positive to say ... Just waka pass ..
Too much yoruba film.. Enter park, start loading as if he is member of nurtw
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by QuinModah(f): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhatIf:

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT!
Due to expansion, an international school located in Oyo is seeking experienced teachers especially with examination classes in the following subjects:
English, Agric Science, Home Econs/Food and Nutrition, Commerce, Economics, French, School Receptionist, Yoruba, Business Studies and Accounting.

Pay range is between 70k and 80k.
Accommodation is available upon request.

Kindly send your resume and cover letter to french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by WhatIf: 3:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Please, I am still begging the good people of Nigeria to kindly help me with instalmental payment of Car either Opel Hatchback or Golf 3 to use as commercial transport between Ijebu Ode and Epe.
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by toujurs: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Get your voters card and vote wisely, O.p why you are suffering is the bad choice the south west made, supporting a drug Barron to elect buhari into presidency,

If you are looking for help here, trust me you won't see any, because everyone is going through the same financial struggle. Vote wisely this 2023.

Or rather, Enjoy the poverty pro max, this Apc will inflict on Nigerians.

Vote "Labour party''
Re: Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help by WhatIf: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Over two months ago I created this thread to ask for help from good people, I have come to believe that hadly will you find one...........well, I give thank to Almighty God that I have be able to start a business, and I pray that God will let it grow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower Validation / May And Baker / Vacancies In Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.