Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water (889 Views)

Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State / No Other Governor Empowered And Enabled SARS More Than Pinocchio Obi / Bala Muhammad Abdulkadir Sworn In As The Governor Of Bauchi State; Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by olasco18(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
The first lady of bauchi state empowers women with 10 bags of pure water each.the bags of pure water was given to them as a start up.

Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by NwaNimo1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by donbachi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Heavenly judgement will start from the north and not the church...i thought i have seen it all.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
From kerosene to transistor radio to rope to tie goats to pure water. He no go beta for who do nigeria this one cry
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by Richardjcooper(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
The fact that you have people gathered there means either of 2 things; either potable water is a luxury or those are just sycophants. See my country’s women empowerment program. Shame
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by Yobabad: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
And the Oduduwa's don't want republic ,
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by heniford2: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
my peoplegrin African is cursed ohgrin
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by Vixlot: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
PDP will never change their ways.

Kerosene=PDP
Rope=PDP
Pure Water=PDP
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Sometimes you look through the window and wonder why you were born in this country.

Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by decatalyst(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
donbachi:
Heavenly judgement will start from the north and not the church...i thought i have seen it all.

I thought the unfortunate dude that bought and distributed rope to the community to tie their goat was the height of it all. I no know say a more executive absurdity was loading grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by BGSM: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please let be reasonable and stop spreading fake news
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by Vixlot: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yobabad:
And the Oduduwa's don't want republic ,
You want to go to Kerosene Republic
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by BGSM: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please let be reasonable and stop spreading fake news
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by manuelreports: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am done with Nigeria
When are they lifting the ban on International flight
Insanity everywhere
10 Bags of pure water is 1000 naira
While not kumuma give them 1000
Now they will spend extra money carrying this pure water home.
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by vickydankal(f): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
So nobody can tell us who we have offended in this country.
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by Kpokakpoka(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by muykem: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
PDP why? This is woman empowerment PDP is preaching.
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
decatalyst:

I thought the unfortunate dude that bought and distributed rope to the community to tie their goat was the height of it all. I no know say a more executive absurdity was loading grin
unbelievable.
Re: Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water by hisgrace090: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Terrible leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Muslim Brotherhood?". - Reno Omokri / Shuting Down The Internet, The Worst Mistake The Government Could Make / Nigerians Blast Adamu Garba Over His Threat Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.