Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

APC Crisis: Cross River Suspends Nat.Vice Chairman, South-South, Hilliard Etta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Cross River Suspends Nat.Vice Chairman, South-South, Hilliard Etta (2202 Views)

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) / Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) / Governor Akeredolu Emerges Chairman South West Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Cross River Suspends Nat.Vice Chairman, South-South, Hilliard Etta by XXLMANDIGO: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Crisis: Cross River Suspends Nat.Vice Chairman, South-South, Hilliard Etta by Gandollaar(f): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Goan take chill pill before you give me what is not mine cool
Less I Forget, have you paid your monthly dues grin
Stop using memes degrading kids created by unscrupulous people na im be my own..

Go and enjoy your weekend. Your ashawo customer will soon follow another person.
Re: APC Crisis: Cross River Suspends Nat.Vice Chairman, South-South, Hilliard Etta by Dansuqi: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:
dansuqi........See what they are doing to Ntufam?

You mean an illegal faction
Re: APC Crisis: Cross River Suspends Nat.Vice Chairman, South-South, Hilliard Etta by fergie001: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

You mean an illegal faction
So Ntufam's estranged wife is the attorney to Aisha...

Factions everywhere.....na waoh
Re: APC Crisis: Cross River Suspends Nat.Vice Chairman, South-South, Hilliard Etta by twodee75: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2020
BabaO2:

NEC meeting to sack him as a member/an officer of of nwc?
NEC meeting to disanulle his annulled Edo primary screening/election?
Please wake up and go to school
....is better u take me to better school then.....the sacking affected the both side....go and listen to NEC comments concerning Edo primary.....they don't want to risk the chances of not meet up to the INEC deadline and they have to accept the Pastor.....but the bottoline was that he was able to bring all the bug boys in APC to the round table for the NEC meeting.....kudos to him for that.....you don't know politics.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What IPOB Did. / Many ISWAP Fighters Killed As Battle With Troops Enters 8th Hour / Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.