Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One (851 Views)

A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters / See What A Wicked Dad Did To His Female Baby(photos) / No Peace For The Wicked One’s: Killer Boyfriend Of RUGIPO Student To Die By Hang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
I contacted nairalanders for an old Nigerian movie, of which isn't on the internet to be used for a drama for the children's church. This wicked man called Kenlinks546, realname, Clement Akpan from Akwa Ibom State reached out to me that he has the movie, we negotiated price and we had an agreement that he will send the file immediately he receives the money. Though I was skeptical about sending him the money first before receiving the file. I felt he is responsible person. He sent me his account number, with details, Account No:3060485556 with A/c name : Akpan R Clement, which I did a transfer to him to him, with agreement to send the file immediately he receives the money. But to my amazement, he started telling me that he will only send it from 12 midnight, I told him he is not keeping to his own side of the bargain. I stayed awake till that time only to discover that he had switched off his line before 12 mid night. I called him in the morning and he said he was sorry, that he slept off. And told me he will send the file immediately, that his phone will soon go off, I waited for 4 hours, calling him severally only for him to tell me through a text that he wants to send it again by mid night. This man still repeated the same thing for the 2nd and 3rd night. I then reached out to him to make a refund to me to enable me get it elsewhere. He said, he will and stopped picking or returning my calls and text. After using a different number to reach he, he said he wanted to open a you tube channel with the movie, that I should not worry and cut the call on me. I then came up with a plan to have a friend of mine who is close to where he is to get the file. I told him to send his location. He bluntly refused, telling me that I should send the person's location on the basis that I want to harm him. I sent the person's location to him and he said he would call the person that day, till that day ended, he never called. I then contacted him again, he told me he would meet with person the next day, only for him to stop picking my calls. I waited and called him the next, he then texted me that he would meet with the person in the evening, only to be told by the person i contacted that he is not picking his calls nor returning his text. Someone like Kenlinks546 will sit down and criticize the government, but come and see the corrupt acts he is doing in his little corner. Someone like this will go on Social media platforms, TV stations and Radio stations to say that the youths of today have no morals and values, when most youths in this our country can never do what he has done. I call on all nairalanders to what this wicked man, a married man at that, someone that should even be cautioning me against such behavior, has done.
This man is a fraud, a cheat, a liar, a scammer and a very unmerciful person and does not deserves any pity. His name should be added to the list of fraudsters on nairaland. This is his number 08147830304.
That big man on nairaland that gave out funds to him, should please note that people like him do not deserve help.
If you think I am lying, below are the screenshots of our various chats.

Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Olude193: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Looool

All this on a Nigerian film

2 Likes

Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Screenshot continuation

Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Screen shot continuation

Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by doggedfighter(f): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
How low people go for crumbs never ceases to amaze me.

9 Likes

Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by chatinent: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tell me the name of the film, let me source it for you free.
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nostradamus: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Another scammer again

Ixua go through tabbaz threads and put the name of the rascal on the scam alert thread(along with the evidence).

3 Likes

Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Who told you I had not given my life to Christ yet
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Aggainst All Odds by Ramsey Noah and Funto fatoba
Directed by: Tarila Thompson
Uche Iwuji – Sandra
Ramsey Noah – Roland
Enebeli Elebuwa – Anadi
Funto Fatoba Thompson – Rose
Chinwe Owoh – Agnes
Robert Peters – Mike
Joe Layode – Obi
Valentine Agwul Onu – Nna
Anita Hogan – Chizoda
Okocha Joseph – Johnson
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2020
@ Chatinent. Against All Odds
Ramsey Noah and Funto fatoba
Uche Iwuji – Sandra
Ramsey Noah – Roland
Enebeli Elebuwa – Anadi
Chinwe Owoh – Agnes
Robert Peters – Mike
Joe Layode – Obi
Anita Hogan – Chizoda
Okocha Joseph – Johnson
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Stylish186(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Just passing
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Laykonyde(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmm. Some folk are tirelessly working to make an honest living when some people don't even have conscience at all. These wicked souls are the first to complain Nija isn't a country and these idiots go abroad and start to abide by the law of the land (well, I should say most of them).
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why not download the torrent file.
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Squillaci:
Why not download the torrent file.

Its not online, how can I find it?
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
chatinent:
Tell me the name of the film, let me source it for you free.
Against All Odds by Ramsey Noah and Funto fatoba
Uche Iwuji – Sandra
Ramsey Noah – Roland
Enebeli Elebuwa – Anadi
Chinwe Owoh – Agnes
Robert Peters – Mike
Joe Layode – Obi
Anita Hogan – Chizoda
Okocha Joseph – Johnson
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ixua:

Its not online, how can I find it?
Go to any torrent site. Like yuptorrent and search the title.
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by chatinent: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ixua:
Against All Odds by Ramsey Noah and Funto fatoba Directed by: Tarila Thompson Uche Iwuji – Sandra Ramsey Noah – Roland Enebeli Elebuwa – Anadi Funto Fatoba Thompson – Rose Chinwe Owoh – Agnes Robert Peters – Mike Joe Layode – Obi Valentine Agwul Onu – Nna Anita Hogan – Chizoda Okocha Joseph – Johnson
I've watched the movie. The one Ramsey wanted to elope with the female goddess?
Re: Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Squillaci:

Go to any torrent site. Like yuptorrent and search the title.
Its seem not to be online

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos Of A 7-year-old Boy Who Was Gruesomely Beaten By His Stepdad / See The Moment Oriyomi Hamzat Crew Caught Suspected Kidnapper At Ibadan / I Just Discovered A Fraudulent UBA Bank Page On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.