Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters (32920 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by englishmart(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2023
Today A W!cked woman beats 5 years old girl for taking food from the Pot.

A woman with a popular name called FA who is a resident of Murray town Barracks allegedly be@ts this 5-year-old girl merc!lessly for taking food from a pot to eat unknown to her after she deprived her throughout the day from eating.

This 5-year-old girl was recently brought by this woman who is an aunt from the village to help her with domestic work at home.

According to an eye witness, this is just one of several child cases of abúse this particular woman usually does to this poor little girl in the name of discipline.

The woman is boasting about the fact that her husband is a soldier and no one can do anything, not even the police.

They live in a popular compound called Capt. Thoranka's compound within the same Murray town barracks.

@iamscrummy_

6 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by englishmart(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2023
sad

3 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2023
I feel so weak going through this.

This is pure evil nah

Kindly check my signature and contact me

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Authoreety: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Women ehh

Imagine a 5 yr old going thru this trauma...
I really can't bear this.. That woman is evil

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Timoleon(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Nigerian women and their High handedness with children. Every time you hear of a child being beaten mercilessly, a part of you just starts to tell you a woman did it. The average man has more compassion for children than the average woman. Just look at the kid. The person accused of dickk stealing didn’t receive this much beating. What can this child do to deserve this much torture?

Arrest and prosecute her!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by izuch(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Why Always women undecided

7 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by izonborn098(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Fowl brains
Beat my daughter like this and i will tell u where i come from..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2023
I don't know how someone will even lay his/her finger on a child
The thought of it alone is traumatic
Some women are heartless sha
Men will hardly do such thing but their own is to be sleeping around with different women

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by TANID(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2023
So Weird
Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2023
izuch:
Why Always women undecided
Men too have their own which is sleeping around.

2 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2023
This is an act of wickedness and if the said woman is NOT brought to book, she might KILL this girl soon.

12 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by illicit(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Who dey born all this kain children sef

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Ladyclara002(f): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
This is heart-wrenching. Child abuse is a terrible crime, and we must all work together to protect our children. I hope the authorities take swift action against this wicked woman. The safety and well-being of our children should always be a top priority.

4 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Na wa o..na small pikin dem beat Like this.pikin wey chop ordinary food for belle.God epp us.i know say one particular tribe carry A1 for abusing kids.lets wait and hear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by MrAgbako: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
sleeping around is not that bad. We are men. It's is our nature to bed multiple females.

22 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Gadafii: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Women are generally wicked, see how she brutalized another persons child just because off food

I hope she’s arrested soon, very evil beings

13 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Brandiebird: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Timoleon:
Nigerian women and their High handedness with children. Every time you hear of a child being beaten mercilessly, a part of you just starts to tell you a woman did it. The average man has more compassion for children than the average woman. Just look at the kid. The person accused of dickk stealing didn’t receive this much beating. What can this child do to deserve this much torture?

Arrest and prosecute her!

Nairalanders and their simple mindedness. Evil is evil and it has no gender! Men are sexually abusing children all over the country so don’t give me that average man bs! They’re impregnating their own daughters and you want to be blind in your bid to feed the “fear women” narrative. PEOPLE ARE EVIL full stop 🛑

8 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Timoleon(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Are you done?
Brandiebird:

Nairalanders and their simple mindedness. Evil is evil and it has no gender! Men are sexually abusing children all over the country so don’t give me that average man bs! They’re impregnating their own daughters and you want to be blind in your bid to feed the “fear women” narrative. PEOPLE ARE EVIL full stop 🛑

16 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by talented321: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2023
The results of marrying olosho...

2 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Ceasarceasar: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

Were the men sleeping with their fellow men?

16 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Ceasarceasar: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2023
There is a reason God made man to be the head of the family....

If not,we men for suffer wella .

Women are wicked naturally

22 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by izuch(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

And you liken sleeping around to cruelty and child brutality?

18 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Gnosis777: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

And not just sleeping around with women either. There are tons of threads posted in the crime section of old ass perverted males molesting and raping young minor girls. Sometimes the girls are as young as the girl mentioned in this thread and the male is around 40 to 50 yrs old or even older than that. The way I see it, all violence perpetrated on a child is the height of evil, regardless of the gender who is committing the vile act.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Lama70(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Most women who behave like they are disciplinarians actually lack discipline if you check very well.

13 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Reelmii: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
This one is much o

OBIRIN embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by englishmart(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
proff010:
Fear who no fear Igbo women
Lol

1 Like

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by englishmart(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Lama70:
Most women who behave like they are disciplinarians actually lack discipline if you check very well.
They're giving what they lack

8 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by delzbaba(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
which state is this, be more specific and please take this matter to X formerly twitter and tag all the police handles and influencers you can find, lets escalate this issue asap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by englishmart(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
darling4242:
I feel so weak going through this.

This is pire evil nah
I felt same way.

3 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by englishmart(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
delzbaba:
which state is this, be more specific and please take this matter to X formerly twitter and tag all the police handles and influencers you can find, lets escalate this issue asap.
The link is there. Follow it and escalate it to the best of your strength.

3 Likes

Re: A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters by Boondocxs(f): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
I don’t know what is wrong with we ladies sometimes
A child you can’t give life
Why being wicked over nothing

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.