Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real (3089 Views)

The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Ejima1: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGi2MtVyeP8
He wrote
"CoronaVirus is real
Practice social distancing
Wash your hands regularly
Be safe .... And remember #covid19 is real"

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Righteousness89(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
That's life!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by rossi49ja(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's life!
Life is transient. I bet he never thought he would he a victim of the virus he was admonishing the populace to stay safe from. Unfortunately, the grim reaper knows not who is poor or rich. May his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by SadiqBabaSani: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
so sad abt his demise, May His soul Rip

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Ejima1: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
so sad abt his demise, May His soul Rip
It's so sad
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by doggedfighter(f): 12:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Rest on
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Buharidgeneral: 3:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Rest on Sir
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by ThatFairGuy: 3:51am On Jun 26, 2020
May Allah forgive all your shortcomings

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Yankee101: 3:59am On Jun 26, 2020
A time to live and a time to die

Use your time wisely

Run to Jesus
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by TONYE001(m): 4:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Please guys, stop doubting the existence of COVID-19. Gyou are putting yourself and others at risk.

COVID-19 is real. Maintain social distance, wash your hands regularly, follow every other good hygiene protocol.

May we all be safe.

Rest in peace, Mr. Governor.
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by techmo(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2020
cry

Even on his sick bed I am sure he would always say his mind

I miss him now especially with Oyo State insecurity

Rest on Sir

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by NaMe4: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2020
RIP Senator
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2020
But what's happening in this world, those you least expect are the ones dying, the dead ones stand still.
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2020
I don't know why I just liked this Ajimobi. He already knew he isn't going beyond 70 going by the video circulating online yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Ejima1: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I don't know why I just liked this Ajimobi. He already knew he isn't going beyond 70 going by the video circulating online yesterday.
I reckon so too
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Calabar1stSon: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2020
It's funny how most people especially Nigerians eulogies bad people and make them look like saints after they die... There's no wisdom in this - The height of hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Let the man rest abeg
Next we go hear last meal by Ajimobi before his death
Foolissh blogger
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by domDva(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2020
That is why it amazes me that some human beings with brain keep doubting and ignorantly talking about how they are using corona virus to eat money and that covid in Nigeria is a scam..

No doubt people may be eating money ,they have been eating money even before we were born, they will eat money even after we are gone.

It is however the height of foolishness to think there is no covid in Nigeria because u don't know individual that has it...until they catch it, their blind eyes may remain closed.

rossi49ja:

Life is transient. I bet he never thought he would he a victim of the virus he was admonishing the populace to stay safe from. Unfortunately, the grim reaper knows not who is poor or rich. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Adikestanley(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2020
death is inevitable... we all have to pay the price one day...R.I.P to the dead
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by sapientia(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Eyaaaa
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by funmike83(f): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Imagin, he gave the govt a standing ovation for wat na, what has thr government done to help the people
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by YorubaKinging: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2020
coronaVirus is fake

We are not all fools

He died of another ailments which they didn't want to disclose

coronaVirus can't send you into a coma

Lying fools

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2020
It is well. May God rest his soul.
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Ejima1: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2020
YorubaKinging:
coronaVirus is fake

We are not all fools

He died of another ailments which they didn't want to disclose

coronaVirus can't send you into a coma

Lying fools
Please stop this. Coronavirus is real
Re: Video Of Abiola Ajimobi Warning Nigerians That Coronavirus Is Real by Ejima1: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2020
funmike83:
Imagin, he gave the govt a standing ovation for wat na, what has thr government done to help the people
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Governors That May Not Get A Second Term? / Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows / Obi-datti Please Drop The Idea Of Hourly Rate Payment For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.