Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nollywood Actor Ifeanyi Dike Critically Ill: Needs Help! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Ifeanyi Dike Critically Ill: Needs Help! (1375 Views)

Alariwo: Singer Reportedly Ill, Needs $130,000 For Treatment / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Ifeanyi Dike Critically Ill: Needs Help! by tpsolomons: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2011
Multiple sources are telling us that one of the founding fathers of Nollywood Ifeanyi Dike has been diagnosed of kidney failure and urgently needs to go for surgery abroad. And those close to him say the needed surgery will cost an estimated sixty thousand US Dollars ($60,000).

Dike who is the Chairman, Board of Trustees of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria has been battling with the illness for about a year now and needs your assistance which will go a long way in helping the Nollywood actor-producer battle this ailment.

Close friends are now running round, speaking with industry stakeholders and Dike friends/associates, in a desperate bid to raise the money for him to get required medical attention overseas.

‘You know i’m a shy person, so I have been trying to solve the problem on my own, but now that it has drained my pocket, I have no choice than to seek help from friends‘, a struggling Dike was quoted saying.

To help Ifeanyi Dike please make your kind donations to:

A/C Name: IFEANYI DIKE

A/C No.: 003402010001281

Bank: FIDELITY BANK PLC

Enquiries: +2348035491333, +2348033333051

http://nigezie.tv/newsdetail.php?NOLLYWOOD-ACTOR-IFEANYI-DIKE-CRITICALLY-ILL-779

(1) (Reply)

D Banj And Don Jazzy Were My Boys: Ikechukwu Killz / Terry G Get Kissed By Tonto Dikeh,admits Being A 400l Student / Video: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Set To Start Reality Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.