Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police (87483 Views)

Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 , Made N168bn - Dubai Police / 18-yr-old Girl Arrested after She Bought AK-47 & Threatened To Shoot 400 People / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by tonididdy(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2020
dongodav:
I have told him already on his Twitter handle that nemesis will catch him. He once defrauded me also pretending to help me with house rent when he said his DM was opened for assistance and he disguised under the pretence to reactivate his Naira Account but i just decided to send 1k to him cos that amount is not too big to loose. May he never survive the calamities.
Hushpuppi scammed you N1000?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by charlesazeh(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Right bro..

Biodun1929:

Lol! I guess that was just a rumor. This is the real deal...with video evidence.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by roqrules04(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2020
These guys really chop Alibaba and CFO chai

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by ednut1(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Do you think they will sentence him for that long? I honestly pray they do.
5 to 20 in Dubai. Usa too will also sentence him to about 15 to 20 years

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by chaloskyx: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2020
madam you make me laugh dont our politicians share the same profession and behaviour like hush puppy 1.they both steal from the citizens 2. they also flaunt their wealth just take for example uncle dino melaye 3. they render financial losses to millions hush puppy was 1.9m people our Nigerian politicians is 200m+ people. 4. they always try to oppress the poor and less privileged with hush it was through his money and luxurious life style with Nigerian politician its through their elected positions. so tell me how on earth do people arrest and abuse hush puppy and let our politicians roam free even praise them and elevate them to higher elected positions......you can see that we as a people are mad including you Mrs chairwoman cause you dine and wine with the same criminals you detest. please dubai police come and arrest our politicians o they are also fraudsters

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Christane:
despite all the allegations against him ..i just want him to be free
he was only looking 4 z daily bread ...cus it z hell right here in nigeria ..
f you dont edit this post now. believe me u and ur likes your own ordeal will come very quickly. u will die a painful death before ur time. ur death will be mysterious and it going to be biblical. monumental fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by MiddleDimension: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Ginaz:
The space booking is not easy grin

But on the other hand , why didn’t he stay low key? They monitored him through his IG page , can you see why it’s not good to appear bigger than life ? You attract attention to yourself . Assuming he had lay low , eat his money on a low key he won’t have landed in the hands of the police.

But the guy enjoyed life sha cos he knew one day his time would come to settle his case in the police net so he kuku flex die put.
you could have also said "assuming he didn't do all these things, life would be good for him now".

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2020
doctor306:
When would they FOX hunt our politicians ?

Nigerians are too spiritual to solve their pressing problems. Sadly

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2020
BOBKIDDA:
you people should leave hush Biko ,he's not the cause of Nigerias problem your politician's and parents have done worst please stop blaming a. mere Hustler trying to make some pay for his fams . ur govt ,pastors, politician's are worst and bigger scamers .. God got hush .he did well

of course we are supose to dey praise him now sinces our government, politicians, are also thielf. monumental fool of a took. ur days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by tomdon(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Christane:

So people that look for their daily bread legitimately even with the hellish conditions are stupid. Omo ale!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by rampantlover: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Nigerians always disgracing Africans since God created Adam and Eve. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin A country where thieves, criminals and corrupt people are glorified.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2020
they will make people working legitimately to look like an amateur.

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Amos1423(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2020
I don't blame the nigga though
They're so many nairalanders here that still wish to get the kinda money hush had even if na for a day, this country na oyo ooo.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by obise1223: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Are you tired of un-employment or you love to be your own boss?,You are not alone. its not a secret that we live in a digitalised world. web development is the skill you need to work as a freelancer for companies both home and abroad,earn more than a salary earner and change your career.

Want t change your financial situation in 2020 and beyond? Then this is the most important information you"ll ever read.

Join TDA on this exciting journey! Send a DM now or call Taiwo, Our Course Manager on +234-703-313-4949 NOW if you have any questions.

Here are some of the courses you"ll learn:
-S.E.O
-Email Marketing
-Copy Writing
-Facebook Ads
-Social Media Management
-WordPress Web Design, and a lot MORE!

It promises to be practical ,fun and explosive!

Date: 6th July, 2020
Click here to Register[center][/center]
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by obise1223: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Are you tired of un-employment or you love to be your own boss?,You are not alone. its not a secret that we live in a digitalised world. web development is the skill you need to work as a freelancer for companies both home and abroad,earn more than a salary earner and change your career.

Want t change your financial situation in 2020 and beyond? Then this is the most important information you"ll ever read.

Join TDA on this exciting journey! Send a DM now or call Taiwo, Our Course Manager on +234-703-313-4949 NOW if you have any questions.

Here are some of the courses you"ll learn:
-S.E.O
-Email Marketing
-Copy Writing
-Facebook Ads
-Social Media Management
-WordPress Web Design, and a lot MORE!

It promises to be practical ,fun and explosive!

Date: 6th July, 2020
Click here to Register
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by darediamond(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
fatymore:
We go legitimately dey hustle, guys no go look our face or patronise us.

Na people for the gram, wey some of their way no pure, na dem be their role model.

I know one day, God will smile down on us.

You guys should patronise me biko.

My wares are affordable and topnotch
God in His Infinite Mercy Shall Smile On You.
Aaaaaaaaamen!!!
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by InvertedHammer: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Dubai or u.s? You're mixing up the 2 countries
/
I gave an example. Learn to comprehend. Interpol use the same strategy in cohort with local LEAs.

/
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Realhommie(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2020
dvson1:
Please who can I call to arrest my girlfriend? She follows him almost on every social media platforms... And she always be like... Omo this guy sure die, see person, this guy get money always intimidating me ... I come like the babe I no just fit comot face .. but as her bf de go now make she follow him
Shows your gf lacks sense and morals..

And what do they say about 'birds of a feather' again? Use your tongue count your teeth.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by stacyadams: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
TransflectTP:
Is it that these guys don't have brain in their box or what? So you actually know your money is not legit but you go so much on social media flaunting it? Not like I'm supporting fraud though but what sort of mentality is that?
grin grin grin

Will never understand how those guys reason
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Realhommie(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2020
delpee:

True. It's always for a while.
Yorubas say " Oun ti a ko ba jiya fun kii tojo, oun ta ba fara sise fun lo npe lowo eni".

Summary ...there's dignity in labor. What you labor for genuinely will give you lasting joy.
See proverbs 13: 11.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Edwinogbu31(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Thank God they were not arrested by Nigeria police who also encourage Yahoo boys to get their own share.. Criminals of the highest order
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Cre8tivespak(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Obviously, there's nothing wrong with seeking for your daily bread but you don't have to engage in a criminal act by defrauding innocent citizens in your quest to seek for that...

Every criminal deserve to face the wrath of the law.

#saynotocrime
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by LEOSZ(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Mehnn those abroad will feel the heat like this.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow so shocking.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Biodun1929:

I was with you till you said he is worse than Evans. Do you realize that Evans killed people? You can never compare that with cyber crime.

Cyber Crime is more than what you think o, particularly at the level of Hushpuppi. Dig some more and you will discover lots for yourself. Meanwhile, his activities could have led to the sudden death of some of his victims. I believe you are aware that death is not only the cessation of life as there are many "walking corpses". In fact, Oyinbo no be Africans. Small depression, dem don engage in drugs or commit suicide. Even their wealthy are not left out.

Also, are you aware that there could be some unannounced deaths as a result his activities? Not counting the millions of people that suffered untold pain and agony from his activities. But the guy never just cared, nor choose to reflect about the short and long-term effect of his activities on his victims, so long he's living the "big life" he confessed his dad never lived.

Meanwhile, I've edited the post as you desire so that it wouldn't appear as if kidnapping is a "little" crime.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Christane:
He doesn't need #160 billion naira to buy his daily bread. He is a thief.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Biodun1929(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
rawfact:

Cyber Crime is more than what you think o, particularly at the level of Hushpuppi. Dig some more and you will discover lots for yourself. Meanwhile, his activities could have led to the sudden death of some of his victims. I believe you are aware that death is not only the cessation of life as there are many "walking corpses". In fact, Oyinbo no be Africans. Small depression, dem don engage in drugs or commit suicide. Even their wealthy are not left out.

Also, are you aware that there could be some unannounced deaths as a result his activities? Not counting the millions of people that suffered untold pain and agony from his activities. But the guy never just cared, nor choose to reflect about the short and long-term effect of his activities on his victims, so long he's living the "big life" he confessed his dad never lived.

Meanwhile, I've edited the post as you desire so that it wouldn't appear as if kidnapping is a "little" crime.

As you have mentioned oyinbo land in your comment, let me ask you a question...which carries a lengthier time in jail between cyber crime and murder? You do realize that Evans killed people right? Forget the long talk of indrect happenings, I am talking of a direct crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by dumininu01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin
Na boss wey no get sense...

Staying low key and under d rader is d key.
You have said it all grin
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by fatymore(f): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
darediamond:

God in His Infinite Mercy Shall Smile On You.
Aaaaaaaaamen!!!

I am a female
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by luluosas(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Crime doesn't pay. Play big and innocent boy in the afternoon, but international criminal and ring leader in the night. Shame to all the people that celebrated this slut in the past
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by DexterousOne(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:

U ARE A LIAR AND LET ME OBLIDGE U

NEXT TIME STAY OFF MY MENTION.

I DID NOT DROP MY COMMENT ON YOUR HEAD.

This is the temperament of a retarded person

This negro cannot even spell.

Both u and other bigots on our side

And Throwback and other bigots on the other side

Should all get a life

Igbo vs Yoruba rancor does not feed anybody or achieve anything
You just expend your energy for nothing

Anu ofia
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Golan007: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
tonididdy:

Hushpuppi scammed you N1000?

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.