Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police (86942 Views)

Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 , Made N168bn - Dubai Police / 18-yr-old Girl Arrested after She Bought AK-47 & Threatened To Shoot 400 People / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by cococandy(f): 3:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Someone should auction his Louis Vuitton luggage sha.

I’m interested in those. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by armyofone(m): 3:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Hope he rots in jail. They spoil Nigeria name with their ill gotten wealth. There is no honor among thieves!
Barawo banza.
Can you imagine?!!

Just keep your head high and work to earn the respect.
Don't flash " I'm Nigerian" too much.

Arcbox:
See what this fellow has made us look like in diaspora? As a Nigerian outside the country I can't even speak because we are all tag a thief and fraudster. A colleague of mine from another African country just posted HUSHPUPPY story in our African group to Mock me because I remain a force for anyone to contend with in the group as most vibrant personality. NIGERIA, which way naaaaaaah. God bless hear our cry and clean our country out of mess.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by armyofone(m): 3:45am On Jun 26, 2020
I will get one and donate to the homeless on skid row.
Hope he takes his Louis V to jail. Never knew he was a thief! Thought he was a singer kinda undecided

cococandy:
Someone should auction his Louis Vuitton luggage sha.

I’m interested in those. cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Evercurious(f): 4:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Christane:
despite all the allegations against him ..i just want him to be free
he was only looking 4 z daily bread ...cus it z hell right here in nigeria ..

Daily bread indeed with all those monies? GREED !!! GREED!!! GREED.. Thats what it's called.okay?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Evercurious(f): 4:12am On Jun 26, 2020
sexylassie2:
the people hero is a fraudster.

Even if he didnt flaunt his wealth on social media, he will still have been caught.

Funny enough. Most likely not

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by favour32(m): 4:16am On Jun 26, 2020
grandstar:

The stingy hero you mean
Na only mumu nai nor know say hushpuppi na cyber thief.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by bellong: 4:30am On Jun 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
exactly.those guys are extremely obnoxious and lousy.let me put it better in Yoruba because Yoruba aptly captures the full depths of words than english.theyre what Yorubas call OMO OJU OROLARI.thats the kind of group hushpupi and his gang belongs

Madam long time.

Happy new years cheesy

How are you?
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:40am On Jun 26, 2020
See as this guy fat , charcoal and ugly like oduduwa... So nah makeup he dey wore to look this averagely handsome... Send him to United State so he can face investus obi punishment... AFONJA KWENU
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by persius555(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Let him rot in jail
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2020
armyofone:
I will get one and donate to the homeless on skid row.
Hope he takes his Louis V to jail. Never knew he was a thief! Thought he was a singer kinda undecided

Singer ke? grin

To think he was investing heavily in weird stuff. Hermès, Gucci and LV na them win for this scam thing.

All that money was spent in their shops.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by noble71(m): 5:05am On Jun 26, 2020
fatymore:
We go legitimately dey hustle, guys no go look our face or patronise us.

Na people for the gram, wey some of their way no pure, na dem be their role model.

I know one day, God will smile down on us.

You guys should patronise me biko.

My wares are affordable and topnotch
Can I get something like this from your shop and what is the price.

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by richard870(m): 5:05am On Jun 26, 2020
supercase1:

You wan do your own abi grin
Please oooo cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by richard870(m): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Sadteen:
I doubt. Traffic are just visitors and I believe not all visitors fell for their scam.
Traffic from payment pages

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by cardoctor(m): 5:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Crime truly pays

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by cardoctor(m): 5:20am On Jun 26, 2020
After all the social media show offs then this.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SAMBARRY: 5:32am On Jun 26, 2020
bellong:

Madam long time.

Happy new years cheesy

How are you?
same to you my dear cool

Good to see you. cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SAMBARRY: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Uchek:
That's not true.

then tell me what's true? cool

Abi are you part of this criminal's enablers? cool
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by bellong: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
same to you my dear cool

Good to see you. cheesy

Na only you see me. Me I no see you.. cheesy grin

Thank you
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SAMBARRY: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2020
tommy589:

UAE is different from other Arab countries.Why do you think Mopha and others reside their? it is a safe haven for fraudsters and money launderers,so far you bring the money in and you don't touch their government or citizens. I see it as a ploy by the Dubai authorities not to hand him over for extradition in other to cover their pretense that they don't know. He was bringing money to their Emirates.

His time will be spent in a cozy jail with A/C,their prisons are air conditioned. They will seize all his possesions, and Probably spend 5 years in prisons before been released never to enter Dubai again
lmaooooo who dey deceive you? Cozy jail Kwa? grin

So all those people he has duped you think Dubai people will not be among.then you said cozy haven for criminals? grin.

I laugh in arab grin
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by InvertedHammer: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

That money alone is worth a COUNTRY'S national budget.moreover it's animals like Invictus Obi and hushpupi that makes things difficult for Nigerians at the airport.before you even open your mouth, just being a Nigerian they're already on the alert perceiving you as a criminal ,419 or thief and I wouldn't blame them.

Let me just go Yoruba,awon Nigerians tibaleje Gann.both the educated and uneducated it's sad
/
That's why prosecutors at EFCC are amateurs and airheads. If you steal $100 through fraud, by the time prosecutors in a country like US read out your charges, you will be in for $10,000. They will join the one you stole, the one you plan to steal and the one you intend to steal grin Na only you and your lawyers go defend yourself tire. The more you cooperate, the more they reduce the charges to reflect the real amount you stole.

Dubai prosecutors are smart.
\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SAMBARRY: 5:41am On Jun 26, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation animals. Genesis 1 :27
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
they were created in God's image but they chose to deviate from God's path by greed, covetousness, deception, fraud and criminal behaviour

A thief is called a criminal
A 419 is called a criminal

You want me to sugar coat it and call him business man Abi?

Na una be part of the people giving Christianity a bad name.abi you too don spend his money?
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by toprealman: 5:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Telli person Timaya Ft Phyno & Olamide.
According to Phyno, you no get work but you still de show money upandan on social media. Every every na Gucci this or that.
How can you not have a verifiable mean of income and still be on money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SAMBARRY: 5:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Vyolet:
They will steal and turn around to spite people that are poor with year 2021 cars.
I hope he rots in jail with his gang once they are found guilty, Ramoni omo ale.
Thank God he wasn't apprehended in Nigeria, he would have been released in no time, he will relocate to banana island and live larger life.
I have always hated Yahooboys,shior.
shame on EFCC.nobody respects them.no difference between them and Mobile police.its always about the highest bidder
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by cocolacec(m): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2020
iamGholdaniel:
my father, Nigeria 10years budget
That is not correct,Nigeria’s budget is in trillions.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by toprealman: 5:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Freeze the creepy two faced self acclaimed moral police should come and see his friend he continually eulogize.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SAMBARRY: 5:52am On Jun 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
That's why prosecutors at EFCC are amateurs and airheads. If you steal $100 through fraud, by the time prosecutors in a country like US read out your charges, you will be in for $10,000. They will join the one you stole, the one you plan to steal and the one you intend to steal grin Na only you and your lawyers go defend yourself tire. The more you cooperate, the more they reduce the charges to reflect the real amount you stole.

Dubai prosecutors are smart.
\
Dubai or u.s? You're mixing up the 2 countries
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SAMBARRY: 6:00am On Jun 26, 2020
toprealman:
Freeze the creepy two faced self acclaimed moral police should come and see his friend he continually eulogize.
I'm not sure he eulogized this criminal.where did he eulogize him? Anyway these celebrities are ass lickers though
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SAMBARRY: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2020
grin

I don't need to see you physically,at least I can see your writing on nairaland grin
bellong:

Na only you see me. Me I no see you.. cheesy grin

Thank you
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by DeRay98(m): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Christane:
despite all the allegations against him ..i just want him to be free
he was only looking 4 z daily bread ...cus it z hell right here in nigeria ..

I wish he stolen your parents' retirement savings and gratuity after labouring for 40yrs or more, you for feel the pain of almost 2 million people they stole from.
Nonse!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by charlsecy(m): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Sadteen:
1.9 million people? Can someone explain to me how they came up with this figure?
Maybe through Ponzi schemes. Stuff like MMM.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Sadteen:
1.9 million people? Can someone explain to me how they came up with this figure?

Dubai police have been tracking his movements, insta posts and digital footprints for years. Plus they used Nigerian convicts to decipher their moves (for a lesser sentence).

Look closely at the vid. You would spot the Nigerian in the orange jumpsuit. Won't be surprised if he was their former colleague that got busted years ago becos these guys had way too much info on them. So its obvious they worked in conjuction with Nigerians and China (being that they used Chinese bank accounts and hacked a lot of Chinese company accounts too).

Fox Hunt is a Chinese initiative and its been busting very high profile criminals for awhile.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.