Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police (86899 Views)

Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 , Made N168bn - Dubai Police / 18-yr-old Girl Arrested after She Bought AK-47 & Threatened To Shoot 400 People / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by DexterousOne(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:
NOTICE, HOW YORUBA MEDIA HIDE HIS YORUBA NAME AND EVEN CHANGED IT TO AN EDO NAME IN THEIR FIRST PUBLICATION.

UNKNOWN TO THEM DUBAI POLICE WILL PUBLISH HIS FULL DETAILS.

I HAVE SAID IT, YORUBA MEDIA IS THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA. cc pazienza igboid amarabae, cococandy

DUBAI POLICE SAY HIS NAME IS

YORUBA MEDIA REPORT HIS NAME AS EDO PERSON

Hushpuppi is Yoruba

Everyone knows that

No need to read meaning into everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Christane:
despite all the allegations against him ..i just want him to be free
he was only looking 4 z daily bread ...cus it z hell right here in nigeria ..
Just look at this one. I imagine him ripping your father off of his hard earned money, do you know how much pain he has caused?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by unscripted(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Telli person , telli person , them no dey telli person

Timaya warned him ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by SATANNIST: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2020
Sysdatek:

Last I checked E Money stays in naija sha
And not dubai
where u stay doesnt matter

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by hammer3: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

Hushpuppi is Yoruba

Everyone knows that

No need to read meaning into everything

WEN WIL U PEOPLE STOP TWISTING EVERYTHING AND TELLING LIES?

EVEN U QUOTED ME AND REMOVED THE EVIDENCE, FROM MY POST.

U HAD TO EDITH THAT OUT OF MY POST, BEFORE THE MENTION.

LYING AND SPIN IS NOW A CULTURE.

OK, EXPLAIN THIS COMMENT BY ONE OF YOU. cc pazienza igboid amarabae, cococandy

BluntTheApostle:

You saw Igbalodely among his name, and you are still mentioning Afonja up and down.

Hushpuppi's real name is Raymond Igbalodely. He is an Edo boy.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by babadee1(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2020
doctor306:
When would they FOX hunt our politicians ?

Your politicians are stealing your money not their money, so how is it their problem? When you are ready, you will deal with your politicians by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Hedonisco: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2020
The amount of money involved here is beyond astonishing. $400m+ for only Hushpuppi's network? Not including the amounts cornered by other naija fraud networks that play at Hush's level? I'd like to think that this is grossly exaggerated, otherwise then I'll be deeply distressed for all kinds of reasons.

With this it would seem that modern day naija fraud networks gross higher hauls than their drug cartel counterparts. Previously unthinkable.

My mind boggles.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by DexterousOne(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:

WEN WIL U PEOPLE STOP TWISTING EVERYTHING AND TELLING LIES?

EVEN U QUOTED ME AND REMOVED THE EVIDENCE, LIEING AND SPIN IS NOW A CULTURE.

OK, EXPLAIN THIS COMMENT BY ONE OF YOU. cc pazienza igboid amarabae, cococandy

You must think I'm a Yoruba person

I am NOT.

I'm just saying
That there is no need for this

It is widely known that the man is Yoruba.

That said
All ethnic bigots on both sides should go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by redsun(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2020
At some point, I thought he was just laundering stolen.moneies for Nigerian politicians; petty crime or has a stake in a commandeered oil well like the otedolas, the danjumas and the alakijas.

How could he have been so dumb to expose himself like that online like a goldfish? He was a smart criminal but a foolish investor. A typical Nigerian that got lucky but just find know what to do with the bounty.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by hammer3: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

You must think I'm a Yoruba person

I am NOT.

I'm just saying
That there is no need for this

It is widely known that the man is Yoruba.

That said
All ethnic bigots on both sides should go get a life.

U ARE A LIAR AND LET ME OBLIDGE U.

NEXT TIME STAY OFF MY MENTION.

I DID NOT DROP MY COMMENT ON YOUR HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by zuto4u(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2020
U are not alone my dear, I hate them with passion
Vyolet:
They will steal and turn around to spite people that are poor with year 2021 cars.
I hope he rots in jail with his gang once they are found guilty, Ramoni omo ale.
Thank God he wasn't apprehended in Nigeria, he would have been released in no time, he will relocate to banana island and live larger life.
I have always hated Yahooboys,shior.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Happyguy201: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2020
See him big belle ugly modafucka. This guy na big fool I swear . Showing off fraudulent wealth on instagram is a sign of stupidity good thing he got caught . Nigga was greedy could have layed low .

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Preshie421(m): 12:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Wonder shall never end Wonder shall never end
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by OriOko88(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Dem go collect almost all his wealth And free him on huge bail. He knows how d system works in dubai that's why he ran there. Why did he not stay in other sfiff arab countries like Saudi or Kuwait to flaunts his wealth. Dude already knows a day like this is comin, he would hv planned excape strategy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by Leemekzy: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2020
SWORD419:
I know biafrans will still find a way to clear his name and make him look legit
what has igbos got to do with this? he is ur fellow Yoruba so go and defend him as usual
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by sketcherJ(m): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2020
OriOko88:
Dem go collect almost all his wealth And free him on huge bail. He knows how d system works in dubai that's why he ran there. Why did he not stay in other sfiff arab countries like Saudi or Kuwait to flaunts his wealth. Dude already knows a day like this is comin, he would hv planned excape strategy.
guy u joking. Stop saying what you don't know? Release him on that charges? With U.S having interest in the case? Do you watch the video and see policemen with SWAT uniforms? That modafucka is gone for good. They don't prepare for these moments . They always believe that they are untouchable

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by sayisayi(m): 12:34am On Jun 26, 2020
SWORD419:
I know biafrans will still find a way to clear his name and make him look legit

See guy who still dey vex on Biafrans wey straff his mama in 1992
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by OriOko88(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2020
sketcherJ:
guy u joking. Stop saying what you don't know? Release him on that charges? With U.S having interest in the case? Do you watch the video and see policemen with SWAT uniforms? That modafucka is gone for good. They don't prepare for these moments . They always believe that they are untouchable
Just dey watch. Unless he's extradite to the US. I don't trust those Dubai police. You gonna see how the case would die down naturally.
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by stieyven(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

That money alone is worth a COUNTRY'S national budget.moreover it's animals like Invictus Obi and hushpupi that makes things difficult for Nigerians at the airport.before you even open your mouth, just being a Nigerian they're already on the alert perceiving you as a criminal ,419 or thief and I wouldn't blame them.

Let me just go Yoruba,awon Nigerians tibaleje Gann.both the educated and uneducated it's sad
Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation animals. Genesis 1 :27
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by sketcherJ(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2020
OriOko88:

Just dey watch. Unless he's extradite to the US. I don't trust those Dubai police. You gonna see how the case would die down naturally.
lol man a case that would die naturally would not be given the kind of publicity they gave it. Ok let's see

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by mkoabiola: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2020
DrNueLpureHoney:
What did I just read? Devil still be apprentice where dx guy dey

No wonder the guy no dey gree help person...and e be like say he learnt his work from Emmanuel Nwude (the man that sold an airport that never existed)
Chai.

I remember that interesting story.

He sold airport

He was a contemporary with Maurice ibekwe.

Can u stil get d story and quote me.

I need to revist that story
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by saajus: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2020
E-money is into Oil & Gas
KanwuliaExtra:
E Money. . . . You are next! cheesy
All these E-monIES wey dey miss roads!

Always flashing wealth like the STARK-illiterates they are. grin
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by OriOko88(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Trayceey:
So na Yoruba boy pull all these kind stunts like this. If na Igbo, we no go hear word
How many igbos fit pull such smart stunt running into billions without gun. All you guys know is robbery, leave brainy jobs such as this to the Yoruba. We're not your mate, do not compete eth us

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by mordred44: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Hope his case will not be buried as EVANS case was buried
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by studentofTruth: 12:53am On Jun 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

The bolded to me is just stupid to me

The reason why I say that is that in my opinion, a real hustler with a normal heart and a balanced brain will NOT lose focus in life because of a riff raff.

Life is a race, run your own race.

Dont look at anybody (especially one suspected of being illegal)

Live your life and try your best
That's all

One of the best comments I have read here. The day I realized that we're all different was the day I got my freedom. Everyone has to discover his path and follow it without looking at what others are doing, except those who have passed through the same path and those who remind him of the benefits of working hard.

As someone building an online business, I consider Seen and Linda Ikeji as my model/desired mentors. I'm no footballer, but I also consider CR7 as a role model because he reminds me of the benefits of working hard.

Aside from these two groups of people, I see no reason to have any business with how others are running their lives, let alone making me to lose focus.

If someone else's life makes him lose focus, he wasn't focused in the first place!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by ajl: 12:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Christane:

Young man! Stop bringing curses on yourself. You are in your situation because of what you believe. It's hell and you are still on social media.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by LastProphet: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Christane:

Yes is a hell here so is okay to disgrace everything that looks like you. Only one tribe in Nigeria will say what you just said, every other tribe will never defend a thief. So in the long term has he done himself right? What a shallow worldview
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by tommy589(m): 12:56am On Jun 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
UAE Punishment for fraud crimes are 20000000 times worse than Yankee.moreover when they now see he's Nigerian + the number of people he has defrauded and the obnoxious wealth he has amassed,his punishment will be worse than death.forget o,Arab countries no get chill o

UAE is different from other Arab countries.Why do you think Mopha and others reside their? it is a safe haven for fraudsters and money launderers,so far you bring the money in and you don't touch their government or citizens. I see it as a ploy by the Dubai authorities not to hand him over for extradition in other to cover their pretense that they don't know. He was bringing money to their Emirates.

His time will be spent in a cozy jail with A/C,their prisons are air conditioned. They will seize all his possesions, and Probably spend 5 years in prisons before been released never to enter Dubai again

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2020
mkoabiola:

Chai.

I remember that interesting story.

He sold airport

He was a contemporary with Maurice ibekwe.

Can u stil get d story and quote me.

I need to revist that story

Here you go

➡️ https://www.google.com/amp/s/peoplepill.com/amp/people/emmanuel-nwude/
Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by OriOko88(m): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2020
COMPAQ:
How come he has been living in Dubai all this while??
You're d only one making sense. He knows what he's doing. He already knows how Dubai system works that's y he stayz there, flaunting his wealth. Y didint he go to Saudi or Indonesia to do that dude knows a day like this would come and would have planned his exit strategy. You gonna see how d matter will die down gradually

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police by tommy589(m): 1:05am On Jun 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.