Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Liverpool Are Champions Of England - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Are Champions Of England (33180 Views)

Ivory Coast Parade Through Abidjan As Champions Of Africa / Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal / Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Lorazepam(f): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Emyres:
We are the king of England.

It came after waiting for 30 years. Became a supporter of Liverpool in 2005. We were called Looserpool or Looserfool. My classmates in Secondary School didn't allow me to have peace of mind. We could only play Thursday night football. Viewing center owners didn't care about Liverpool games. If they put Liverpool game, people will start leaving. They ratter put another game or turn off their screen. We suffered humiliation. I will never forget Diego Forlan and Falcao in Atletico Madrid. Even when we wanted to win Europa, they still stopped us.

But today, we are EPL champions. Under the space of 3 years, we have become UCL finalists, UCL champions, UEFA Super Cup Champions, FIFA Club World Cup Champions, and today, Premier League Champions.

Never give up. They will surely write your success story. The same people that said negative things about you will surely celebrate you.

My blood is red and I wear my Liverpool top with pride.

This is Anfield.

Proudly followed by @LFC
Same bro
So many of us became fans after the miracle of Istanbul 2005 cheesy
The joy in my heart tonight ehn
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by ucheemmadu18(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2020
congrats to them. They have the same number of title as blackburn Rovers
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by segvic(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Obsession4u:
It's so funny how the same Chelsea that denied us in 2014 are now the one that helped us in 2020.

Lesson derived: Never look down on anyone,the one you despise today might the one to help you in the future.

Congratulations to us Liverpool fans

They didn't help liverpool bro. If Chelsea lost that match they might not make it to top 4 cause Manchester United is right behind them. Either chelsea win or lose liverpool will still win league.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Congrats to all Liverpool fans
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2020
segvic:

They didn't help liverpool bro. If Chelsea lost that match they might not make it to top 4 cause Manchester United is right behind them. Either chelsea win or lose liverpool will still win league.
Chelsea helped you today ... even if that fact pains you, it is true that technically, Chelsea beating Man C today, eliminated Man C’s title chances. Now go enjoy your deserved EPL trophy win.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Obsession4u:
It's so funny how the same Chelsea that denied us in 2014 are now the one that helped us in 2020.

Lesson derived: Never look down on anyone,the one you despise today might the one to help you in the future.

Congratulations to us Liverpool fans
You are welcome cool
Though you won the league your selves ... big picture
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by doctore212(m): 12:59am On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin grin
paulolee:
congrats....finally they did it, after the covid break threatened to make them council the league, its nice seeing these sets of resilient teams win the league after 30yrs, pls tell klop to enjoy his time and the accolades while it lasts because they would be a new king wearing that crown after next season, the new champions would be

ARSERNAL...
****yeeeeeeeh my eye, who slap me****
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Konji3368: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2020
mrkings84:

Are u ok?, See even if Chelsea no win any trophy this season I am okay cos we made a valuable assist to someone else!
are you consouling yourself with this because you know you aren't gonna win anything this season. my brother go and hustle for yourself and stop hustling for others okay.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by openmine(m): 2:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Kayyy:
16 years since i joined this club, 30 years of waiting, Rafa's attempt with gerard and torres in 08/09, Gerard slip vs chelsea in 13/14, loosing only one game with 97 points and still failed last year, we absolutely deserve this
Thank you klopp and the players for making this stress and pressure free

YNWA !!!!
To be honest,after watching that Gerard slip recently,i have concluded that it was sahko that caused it...he hurriedly gave that heavy pass to Gerard which unfortunately he could not bring under control...but that's history sha!
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Apili: 3:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Las Las we don't carry the league
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by raphy(m): 3:34am On Jun 26, 2020
maynation:

YNWA!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes thats the spirit right now. check my profile n tell me wht u see

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Askme2020(m): 3:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Waoooooh, I think I need to move as a fan from Arsenal to Liverpool

I already did that on the 21th of this month.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Askme2020(m): 3:39am On Jun 26, 2020
segvic:

Correct
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by darediamond(m): 4:32am On Jun 26, 2020
ifytrik:
Its official, liverpool has won the pemierleague for the first time since firmino, salah, mane, vandjyk, anold, fabinho, gomez were born grin
[[[[[[[[[ JUST 30 YEARS A G O A L!!!!!]]]]]]]]

You Will Never Walk Alone!

***Never Give Up In Your Legitimate Hustle Even If You Are Being Mocked***
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by femmoy(m): 4:56am On Jun 26, 2020
congrats to all liverpool fans. A well deserved victory at last.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by darediamond(m): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2020
mrkings84:

Why? You should move to Chelsea rather. After all it's Chelsea that gave Liverpool the trophy after 30yrs of waiting!

Up LAMPARD, Up Blues. Up Williams!
Up all Chelsea Fans. We are proud of our club!
Chelsea needed the Maximum 3 points than LIVERPOOL.
WE LIVERPOOLDIANS only Needs just 3 points which we can as well get at Man City home or from the remaining 6 matches.

But as for Chealsea, Champions League is at stake as Man.U LiverPool Serious Rival are tightly behind you. And if you do not Win yesterdays Match and any till you meet Your OGA, L I V E R P O O L in the Second leg then you will be in seriously NOT soup!

So it is matter of Slave(Chelsea) working for his MASTER (Liverpool)- you either align and get.saved or decline and GET DESTROYED.

WE HAVE ALREADY WORKED THE WALK BEFORE chelsea start trying talking the talk ordinarily!!!

Never Will Anyone Who Join Us WALK ALONE!!!!

***Count The Trophies We Have Won In How Many Years?***

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by phemmyfour: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2020
paulolee:
congrats....finally they did it, after the covid break threatened to make them council the league, its nice seeing these sets of resilient teams win the league after 30yrs, pls tell klop to enjoy his time and the accolades while it lasts because they would be a new king wearing that crown after next season, the new champions would be

ARSERNAL...
****yeeeeeeeh my eye, who slap me****
Cancel
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by odogwu9(m): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2020
alexistaiwo:
English Premier League Season's Report Card

Liverpool are that student who finally passed in flying colours after many years of having carry overs but don't be deceived, they will probably be back to square one in the next term.

Manchester City are that student bankrolled by a rich family who are uncharacteristically inconsistent with their studies in the ongoing term but trust their parents to provide more expensive learning materials to overcompensate for lost glory next year.

Leicester City are that student from a modest home who are just happy to attend the prestigious school and roll with the big boys, nobody kuku have any high expectations for them so they are okay with any results.

Chelsea are that student whose rich father who is tired of hiring a world class tutor for his child so he took the risk giving the tutorship to a rookie and made a fatal mistake by ill-equipping the rookie for the job. He has learnt his lesson, expect big things from this student next year.

Manchester United are that student who expect other students to roll over simply because their father used to be principal of the school and their elder Bros were accustomed to topping the class during their time. Living on past Glory as some will say.

Tottenham are that student who will attend the class for attendance sake, they will learn enough to graduate to the next class, they aren't interested in any distinction or honours. Nigerian students call such "let my people go"

Arsenal....... The less said about this one, the better. They don't know whether they are coming or going, all they are interested in is completing the 38 matchday semester and picking up their paycheck.... Perennial failures these ones.

Did I miss anyone?
Feel free to add yours.

U no well

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by FlordFlorez(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2020
This life sha. Most of their players that won this weren't yet born the last time they won it. This life no balance cause person wey wan help u fit be sey dem never born am.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by NdukingChina(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Congratulations to them
They
Have tried
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by chuzfridam: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Who else noticed that once we help a team win the league, Chelsea wins it next season... Did it for man city,Leicester and now Liverpool... Please if you want to win the premier league, come meet Chelsea for an undertaking ����
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by mrkings84(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2020
darediamond:

Chelsea needed the Maximum 3 points than LIVERPOOL.
WE LIVERPOOLDIANS only Needs just 3 points which we can as well get at Man City home or from the remaining 6 matches.

But as for Chealsea, Champions League is at stake as Man.U LiverPool Serious Rival are tightly behind you. And if you do not Win yesterdays Match and any till you meet Your OGA, L I V E R P O O L in the Second leg then you will be in seriously NOT soup!

So it is matter of Slave(Chelsea) working for his MASTER (Liverpool)- you either align and get.saved or decline and GET DESTROYED.

WE HAVE ALREADY WORKED THE WALK BEFORE chelsea start trying talking the talk ordinarily!!!

Never Will Anyone Who Join Us WALK ALONE!!!!

***Count The Trophies We Have Won In How Many Years?***

So u are now talking big bog talk abi?
When the league was to be cancelled due to covid 19 u guys wanted to faint.

You said Chelsea is a slave to who?

I laff in pigin, how on Earth will a slave be lifting constantly the same trophy oga couldn't for 30yrs?

Congrats to Liverpool anyway, the wait is over.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by mrkings84(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Konji3368:
are you consouling yourself with this because you know you aren't gonna win anything this season. my brother go and hustle for yourself and stop hustling for others okay.

My brother abeg go study trophies table well. Chelsea is not one of those clubs that stays without trophies.
Abi u don't know that in last 10yrs (past decade) Chelsea have won more trophies than any other English team?
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by ghettokid1(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Gbest90:
JURGEN KLOPP STATUE PLEASE!!!

He took liverpool from "TENTH TO TITLE"

WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!
Still cant believe it. After so many yrs of hurt and near misses.
What a night to be red!

#PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

#YMWA

Fuckingmallam45 Ghettokid1 liverpool have finally done it oh.

"ENGLAND IS RED!!!"
congrats bro, congrats@EbukaHades10.
congrats to Liverpool fans worldwide.
#YNWA dem think say na joke, now look at Arsenal fans, are they not Walking with Liverpool?
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Icezikagu(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Jumlek2411:
You are nt a real gunner at all dont u knw dat wit tym Arsenal will com contending for titles, dont loose hope, we remain d best...
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by adanny01(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Jumlek2411:

I don move already.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Ikennamurphy: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Sososo:
Kk
You have not replied me yet
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by paulolee(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2020
phemmyfour:
Cancel
tanks
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Emyres: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Lorazepam:

Same bro
So many of us became fans after the miracle of Istanbul 2005 cheesy
The joy in my heart tonight ehn

Yes ooo. We did it.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Emyres: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Obsession4u:

Congratulations to us bro grin I swear my joy knows no bound tonight.

Same to you bro

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Emyres: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Dinzelflash:

So apt! Seems me and you are the same! Been a supporter since 05! Winning this today feels like orgasm to me! YNWA!!

We are English Premier League champions 2019/2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Presidency : Fashanu Endorses Kalu / Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach / Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.