Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Liverpool Are Champions Of England - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Are Champions Of England (33179 Views)

Ivory Coast Parade Through Abidjan As Champions Of Africa / Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal / Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Emyres: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
raphy:
#weareliverpool yes worthy champions

i hit my foot on a stone thank God the blood was red ..Liverpool red...
maynation
kizzygentle
emyres

#weareliverpool .

I wear my Liverpool top with pride.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Cityfirstborn(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats to Liverpool..covid 19 has already overshadowed the league integrity
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by GreenArrow1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Emyres:
We are the king of England.

It came after waiting for 30 years. Became a supporter of Liverpool in 2005. We were called Looserpool or Looserfool. My classmates in Secondary School didn't allow me to have peace of mind. We could only play Thursday night football. Viewing center owners didn't care about Liverpool games. If they put Liverpool game, people will start leaving. They ratter put another game or turn off their screen. We suffered humiliation. I will never forget Diego Forlan and Falcao in Atletico Madrid. Even when we wanted to win Europa, they still stopped us.

But today, we are EPL champions. Under the space of 3 years, we have become UCL finalists, UCL champions, UEFA Super Cup Champions, FIFA Club World Cup Champions, and today, Premier League Champions.

Never give up. They will surely write your success story. The same people that said negative things about you will surely celebrate you.

My blood is red and I wear my Liverpool top with pride. This is Anfield.

My blood is red! Tears have been welling up in my eyes all night. All these Chelsea, Man city and Man Utd fans who have been winning it back to back won't know how special this single win is to us.
It's so special! Even if I don't witness another EPL win in my lifetime, I'm fulfilled.
YNWA!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by maynation(f): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
raphy:
.yes. champagne will pop this weekend
Emyres:

I wear my Liverpool top with pride.

YNWA!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by mrkings84(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Konji3368:
My friend will you keep quiet and congratulate them it's not easy, or was it Chelsea that played their whole match for them this season?

Are u ok?, See even if Chelsea no win any trophy this season I am okay cos we made a valuable assist to someone else!
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Konji3368: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
I'm a man utd fan, but i'm happy you ppl, Congratulations liverpool once more Congratulations liverpool

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Kcanfield(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Well deserved from the Gaffer, the skipper and down to the ball boys.

Merseyside is Red #Ynwa
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Emyres: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
maynation:

YNWA!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes. We Never Walked Alone.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Emyres: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
GreenArrow1:

My blood is red! Tears have been welling up in my eyes all night. All these Chelsea, Man city and Man Utd fans who have been winning it back to back won't know how special this single win is to us.
It's so special! Even if I don't witness another EPL win in my lifetime, I'm fulfilled.
YNWA!

YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by PURAMENTE: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by bassman007(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Very soon 30 years will reach for arsenal, then they can also win their own grin grin
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Bahamas95(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats to my younger bro and all Liverpool fans worldwide.

Wishing my darling Chelsea goodluck in our remaining matches, my blood is blue
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
You're doing well
You legit bro.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Waoooooh, I think I need to move as a fan from Arsenal to Liverpool
Nigerian politics?
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gbest90:
JURGEN KLOPP STATUE PLEASE!!!

He took liverpool from "TENTH TO TITLE"

WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!
Still cant believe it. After so many yrs of hurt and near misses.
What a night to be red!

#PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

#YMWA

Fuckingmallam45 Ghettokid1 liverpool have finally done it oh.

"ENGLAND IS RED!!!"
Congrats bros, to all Liverpool fans out there, this is a big win for you all. Congrats, it's a call for Glory.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Blueelf: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Kofoshii(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Naso Apc to pdp start
Jumlek2411:
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by PATAlolade(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
mrkings84:

Why? You should move to rather. After all it's Chelsea that gave Liverpool the trophy after 30yrs of waiting!

Up LAMPARD, Up Blues. Up Williams!
Up all Chelsea Fans. We are proud of our club!
We did the same for Leicester City also.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by gistsmill04: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chelsea Wallop City, Gift Liverpool Early Title Win to End 30-year Drought

Source: https://theupdates.net/chelsea-wallop-city-gift-liverpool-early-title-win-to-end-30-year-drought/

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by mrkings84(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
PATAlolade:

We did the same for Leicester City also.

Yeah... Chelsea always acting as a big brother to smaller teams by giving them assist when they need it most!
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Koolking(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Liverpool only played two games after 100days mandatory break to win the league with 7 games remaining.

That's record breaking. First ever team to win EPL Championship with 7 games remaining. Impressive!
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Ken4040(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
No matter how long ur enemy hav made things bad for u., my bro/sis. Keep on pushing until God pick ur call.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Dinzelflash(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=Emyres post=91075426]We are the king of England.

It came after waiting for 30 years. Became a supporter of Liverpool in 2005. We were called Looserpool or Looserfool. My classmates in Secondary School didn't allow me to have peace of mind. We could only play Thursday night football. Viewing center owners didn't care about Liverpool games. If they put Liverpool game, people will start leaving. They ratter put another game or turn off their screen. We suffered humiliation. I will never forget Diego Forlan and Falcao in Atletico Madrid. Even when we wanted to win Europa, they still stopped us.

But today, we are EPL champions. Under the space of 3 years, we have become UCL finalists, UCL champions, UEFA Super Cup Champions, FIFA Club World Cup Champions, and today, Premier League Champions.

Never give up. They will surely write your success story. The same people that said negative things about you will surely celebrate you.

My blood is red and I wear my Liverpool top with pride.

This is Anfield.

Proudly followed by @LFC
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Dinzelflash(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Emyres:

This is Anfield.

Proudly followed by @LFC
So apt! Seems me and you are the same! Been a supporter since 05! Winning this today feels like orgasm to me! YNWA!!
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Slynation(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jack500:
Congratulations to Liverpool.

They should watch out for MAN U next season. We are on fire. Pogba, Bruno, Martial, Rashford. Let's go there.

GGMU.
Heizz... Man United will still finish 5th next season, don't say you weren't told
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Slynation(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Well Deserved....
Congratulations to Liverpool FC, they fought so hard for this and moreover it's their time to shine...
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Obsession4u: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Emyres:

This is Anfield.

Proudly followed by @LFC

Congratulations to us bro grin I swear my joy knows no bound tonight.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Ayobami7(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by eligwe2019: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
congrats....finally they did it, after the covid break threatened to make them council the league, its nice seeing these sets of resilient teams win the league after 30yrs, pls tell klop to enjoy his time and the accolades while it lasts because they would be a new king wearing that crown after next season, the new champions would be

Lmao...

ARSERNAL...
****yeeeeeeeh my eye, who slap me****
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by josh27: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jumlek2411:
u are welcome
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Obsession4u: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
It's so funny how the same Chelsea that denied us in 2014 are now the one that helped us in 2020.

Lesson derived: Never look down on anyone,the one you despise today might the one to help you in the future.

Congratulations to us Liverpool fans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Presidency : Fashanu Endorses Kalu / Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach / Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.