Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k (897 Views)

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? / As A Student You Can Start A Fish Farm With Just 20k.. / Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k by Mactony03: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you are looking for a fast selling business that can put money in your pocket on daily basis then I have one that I can confirm to you that really works because I am a living witness to it.
Its Plain and pattern clothiing material business
I never knew how lucrative this business was until late last year.
This business can put close to 50k monthly in your account without you doing much and guess what? everybody needs this product.
The good news is that you can start this business with as little as 20k

Here is how you make the money
It's simple
I willl give you contact of major distributors of plain and pattern clothing materials where you can get it from them cheap and resale.... and make upto 80% profit.
On average the its sold for 2500 but this distributors will sell it to you for 1500 or so then do the mathematics
WhatsApp me on 0-8- 1 -0 -1 -2- 3- 0- 3- 2 -1
For more info on the business and contacts of distributors

Re: This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k by jossydaf: 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

nt / E-currency Paypal Dollar Deals...best Rate At #507/$ / Car Hire/drop And Delivery Services In Ibadan & Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.