Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me (1802 Views)

MY BTC Buying/ Selling Rates / My Updated BTC Buying Rates / Bring All Your Fiverr Funds Payoneer Btc Itunes And Collect Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Hi,

I buy PAYPAL, PAYONEER & BTC any amount. Kindly try my service out.

I understand how scam has affected trust in businesses, but I am a trustworthy person, and I can reveal my identity details to you in our first deal to establish business trust.

I am a freelancer on Upwork and I also own a startup writing firm.

I transacted my first PAYPAL deal on Nairaland on June 23, 2020 with a guy here, @EronzRichie as seen in the screenshot below...

Please, just try me out.

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
My first deal With Bulus here smiley... It went freely without intermediary service..

I understand there is trust issue everywhere, so, to ensure we have smooth transactions on our first experience, i am ready to use Macfortune or Hazzan as escrow...

PayPal - Payoneer - Btc

Thanks

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Successful transaction with @Dipsonkky

Thanks for patronage

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by Dipsonkky(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2020
roland2rule:
Successful transaction with @Dipsonkky

Thanks for patronage
smooth transaction bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
roland2rule:
My first deal With Bulus here smiley... It went freely without intermediary service..

I understand there is trust issue everywhere, so, to ensure we have smooth transactions on our first experience, i am ready to use Macfortune or Hazzan as escrow...

PayPal - Payoneer - Btc

Thanks

Hi,

Please, beware of this guy with this details.. After we transacted finished yesterday, he did chargeback today and my paypal is on negative balance now.

This is his PayPal Email
ddhallim@gmail.com
Name: Dhalim Dhalim

Chongdah Bulus
Wema Bank

Phone number: 2349078112138

You won't fall victim to evil and wicked people o.

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by shina101(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Whats your rate for payoneer?
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by mimsG: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
roland2rule:
Hi,

I understand how scam has affected trust in businesses, but I am a trustworthy person, and I can reveal my identity details to you in our first deal to establish business trust.

I transacted my first PAYPAL deal on Nairaland on June 23, 2020 with a guy here, @EronzRichie as seen in the screenshot below...

Please, just try me out.

What's your BTC rate, who pays for escrow, and how much do they charge
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2020
shina101:
Whats your rate for payoneer?

Hi, sorry for my late response... I went to resolve PayPal dispute issues of a guy that scammed me here..

I buy payoneer at #400

Please try to reach out via WhatsApp in case you want to discuss further
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2020
mimsG:

What's your BTC rate, who pays for escrow, and how much do they charge

Hi, sorry for my late response... I went to resolve PayPal dispute issues of a guy that scammed me here..

Escrow fee is paid by each party... Usually #100 minimum per person... That's the minimum because I tried to use an escrow here and he first charge me #200 for a small fund, I contacted him again for another big fund, he told me #700 per person. So, price determines escrow fee.

I buy Btc at #400-#420... Rate is not always stable and it depends on the amount you are selling

Please, try to reach out via WhatsApp
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by dasdexter(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2020
boss i need your urgent reply, my friend lost his Gtb atm card yesterday, today morning he started receiving withdrawal alerts from PayPal. please any ideas on how to recover the fund.
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
dasdexter:
boss i need your urgent reply, my friend lost his Gtb atm card yesterday, today morning he started receiving withdrawal alerts from PayPal. please any ideas on how to recover the fund.

Sorry for my late response, It's really sad to hear this. .. Let him remove his card from paypal first and then write PayPal to report the issue. Also, he should check the debit transaction history, because the deduction may be from third party websites where he saves his card.
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by dasdexter(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2020
roland2rule:

Sorry for my late response, It's really sad to hear this. .. Let him remove his card from paypal first and then write PayPal to report the issue. Also, he should check the debit transaction history, because the deduction may be from third party websites where he saves his card.
thanks for the reply, we have found the perpetrator, seized his phone until the money get returned
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2020
dasdexter:
thanks for the reply, we have found the perpetrator, seized his phone until the money get returned

Some people are wicked ooo... Beat him before handling him over to the police please if you are considering that grin
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is For PAYPAL DEALS ONLY

This is for my safety and yours...

-------
Here are my measures for paypal in a way to protect one another against charge back issues and other related scams perpetrated by wicked & merciless people grin because I just got scammed.
______

If it is cool for you, then let's proceed to bizness w/o delay�*
___
1. I will only buy from Nigeria PayPal acct (i.e Nigeria name & Nigeria address).. Country can be anywhere *#send screenshot*

2. The bank account details I will pay to must be the same name as the PayPal name that send the fund to me (exception is if it's a bizness PayPal with business name).

3. No Rush transaction. I won't Pay instantly.. I will only pay after 4-6 hours I receive the fund from the sender because Paypal security would have verified if the fund is withdrawable/safe or not... (I can send money to escrow if you want us to keep the money with the person)

If fund has issue, PayPal would have notified me and the best is for me to refund the payment.. But if I have paid you, then that's jonzing on my head grin
_____

Thanks
~I'm Roland

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by WordsWriter: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
roland2rule:

I buy payoneer at #400

Please try to reach out via WhatsApp in case you want to discuss further

Wow
This rate still stands??

I can't make a payment on Payoneer- its showing I have to complete more transactions- is there a way around it, so I can sell to you?
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
WordsWriter:

Wow
This rate still stands??

I can't make a payment on Payoneer- its showing I have to complete more transactions- is there a way around it, so I can sell to you?

Yes, it stands. What's your first Upwork withdraw?

I helped my friend with his Payoneer acct last week too.

His first withdraw from Upwork was $90, Payoneer didn't grant him eligibility to send

Then we withdraw $300 the second time, and Payoneer granted him...

I think Payoneer only want to see your consistency in withdrawing from reputable platforms..

It took me $5000 for them to grant me eligibility in March but I think things have changed with them now.
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by Goddys(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
I just completed a PayPal deal with roland2rule. It was smooth, fast and seamless. I recommend his service

1 Like

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Goddys:
I just completed a PayPal deal with roland2rule. It was smooth, fast and seamless. I recommend his service

THANKS! I APPRECIATE ...
______
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by MrUnity: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Do u sell paypal fnf? And at wat rate..thanks
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by ambitiouschap17: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2020
roland2rule:

THANKS! I APPRECIATE ...
______

How can I transfer fund to you, my payoneer account don't have send to payoneer options
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by exquisite503(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2020
I sell RMB (Alipay funds) at lovely rate
Kindly message: 08068543970 on whatsapp
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

How can I transfer fund to you, my payoneer account don't have send to payoneer options

Please whats-app me... If your earning source is pure and legit, I will be glad to help

Thanks.
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2020
MrUnity:
Do u sell paypal fnf? And at wat rate..thanks

No, i don't.... I only buy PayPal and payoneer for now. Sorry for my late response
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by WordsWriter: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sold Payoneer funds twice to roland2rule

Transaction was fast and seamless. He even added a little extra for me.

I highly recommend him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
WordsWriter:
Sold Payoneer funds twice to Roland2rule.

Transaction was fast and seamless. He even added a little extra for me.

I highly recommend him.

Thanks brother. I appreciate
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by NoPeaceInBettin: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by Meedon: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
What is the minimum when it come to buying of payoneer fund like how much is it 50$ or 100$
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by Great100000: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
roland2rule:
Hi,

Please, just try me out.
How are you BOSS?
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by Great100000: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
roland2rule:
Hi,

Please, just try me out.
The Transaction is smooth, the buyer (roland2rule) is a Professional and very friendly, sold my PayPal Funds to him and sent me my Money instantly, i recommend him, thank you again BOSS.

1 Like

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by roland2rule(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Great100000:
The Transaction is smooth, the buyer (roland2rule) is a Professional and very friendly, sold my PayPal Funds to him and sent me my Money instantly, i recommend him, thank you again BOSS.

God bless you. I appreciate this
Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by MrUnity: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
roland2rule:

No, i don't.... I only buy PayPal and payoneer for now. Sorry for my late response

Ni challenge

1 Like

Re: Paypal, Payoneer & BTC Buying: Please, Trade With Me by ambitiouschap17: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2020
roland2rule:

Please whats-app me... If your earning source is pure and legit, I will be glad to help

Thanks.

Earn from Amazon kdp (book publishing)

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! / How Much Does It Cost To Start A Foodstuff Business In Lagos? / My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.