Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan (54878 Views)

Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Perfecttouchade: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2020
In your life time, make sure u touch people's life one way or the other ..may God rest his soul
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Naijaarchive(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2020
majamajic:
Rice is next
And amala
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by MedicH: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Godfullsam:

You expect them to be jubilating because he died of covid 19?

Do you know what will kill you?

Normally people like you don't reason. In developed nations there's no funeral for dead victims of this virus but the unreasonable millions in black skin don't reason. This is a man that's killed a global pandemic and for all reasons to defy social distancing it is for a reason as useless as the death of a victim. If u want to cry, stay in ur fucking houses and avoid the crowd. Somebody out of the quest for free food can pick up the virus plus free food and share both to his or her household hehehe

1 Like

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by techmo(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2020
MedicH:

Normally people like you don't reason. In developed nations there's no funeral for dead victims of this virus but the unreasonable millions in black skin don't reason. This is a man that's killed a global pandemic and for all reasons to defy social distancing it is for a reason as useless as the death of a victim. If u want to cry, stay in ur fucking houses and avoid the crowd. Somebody out of the quest for free food can pick up the virus plus free food and share both to his or her household hehehe

Stop telling lies covid 19 victims in New York gets funeral services same with italy

1 Like

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Nopretence: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Ejima1 post=91080609]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbr3ud0uZA
Verified
Sympathisers at late Senator Abiola Ajimobi's Ibadan residence.
The former Oyo state governor died today June 25 from COVID19 complications.[/quotez]you can see thieves of the highest order,the lady in her niqab said it was ajimobi era she go to mecca and built her house,money meant for all shared among themselves
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Ishilove: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2020
No social distancing, no face mask. They should be more than 25 gathered there.

Nigeria una try.
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by themes009(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Sympathizing without social distancing. No nose mask to prevent what actually killed him from catching you guys too. I sympathize for everyone in advance.

The dead mourn the dead. Life is ridiculous.

go to hell with your facemask.
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by stacyadams: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2020
I thought some people came out to say it was a rumour?
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Larwin(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbr3ud0uZA
Verified
Sympathisers at late Senator Abiola Ajimobi's Ibadan residence.
The former Oyo state governor died today June 25 from COVID19 complications.

Sponsored
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Hypocrit: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Anything goes in Nigeria. hiring of sympathisers to white wash someone battered image is a big business in Nigeria. Nothing they won't do to their selfish lives... Me a Nigerian, believe a Nigeria politician, that must be in the afterlife. nonsense...
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Hypocrit: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2020
The purpose of the videos and pix has been achieved, to rally sympathy and nairalanders has completely fall for it.
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Rilwayne001: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2020
themes009:

go to hell with your facemask.

Go to hell WITHOUT your face mask cheesy grin
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by wizod(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Godfullsam:

What is this one saying?
exactly the truth you heard from me
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by MedicH: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Stop telling lies covid 19 victims in New York gets funeral services same with italy

Like seriously Tell me more. You mean when the dead bodies are brought our from the hospitals and delivered to the military in Italy for instance, the military send them bodies to the families to call the priest and have a funeral is that what you're saying?
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2020
xynerise:
Don't be deceived by their tears. Some are tears of joy
Hmmm... na for your mouth we go take hear that one ooo
buh it's not so.radio stations are currently mourning him here now.
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by omooba969(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Goldencheese:
The brevity of this life should make us humble and committed to living right.

You're actually referring to 70yrs of age as 'brevity' - do you know the meaning of brevity or how the word is used?

Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Austino50: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2020
May His Soul Rest In Peace and May Allah give the fortitude to his family to bear the lost.......... a very big lesson to those fighting to tear down the house over 2023 elections ambition, as its very clear now that many of them will not see even 2022 talk more of 2023, let them keep playing God....foolish and greedy people
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2020
seunisamidget7:

I am Cakephp Blackmailphp. I live in a world of delusions. I built a portfolio for 6 years and my only achievement is being a nairaland troll. I compensation for my sadness and wretchedness by making nairaland my life. I am very bitter because cro.wnedrookie, a peron i called a truck pushing ashawo man could prove his mental superiority by entering into the field I failed in, learn in 7 months and get a good job, while all I do is beg for jobs by pasting my details on every programmer needed thread. I have resorted to denying obvious proofs that this individual has overtaken me while I stay here fooling myself and asking for portfolios and claiming industry standards. I am a loser I am a fraudster and a scammer. I was exposed with my Cakephp and zeratech moniker trying to bully riele into paying me money to hide her identity. This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud#86571995 I lost my last shred of sanity when my real identity was exposed on nairaland, rendering my powers as an online troll useless. Now everyone knows that I am just one more failure making empty claims and looking for who to drag down. There are a bunch of people on nairaland thread. Gr.andlord, bu.nnae, aududu.nine11, g.entroyal, tun.dexi, cro.wnedrookie and a few others, they make me very depressed. All my efforts to troll them has proved abortive. They have proved to be too mentally tough to penetrate. I find it impossible that so many people can see through me and see me for what i truly am. So I have resorted to a harebrained scheme to insist they are all one individual. Its the only way I can hold on to my fragile last shred of sanity I am obsessed with homosexuality. I think I am gay and I hate myself for it so i accuse them of being one guy and a homosexual. My madness is apparent to everyone else but myself I am wretched. I am depressed. I am mentally ill. I need help I am Charles Ichulo aka Charles gaylord cheesy

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Brunicekid(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Sympathizing without social distancing. No nose mask to prevent what actually killed him from catching you guys too. I sympathize for everyone in advance.

Don't be ridiculous!!!

1 Like

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by osuulola(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2020
See this smart man who brought him own plastic chair. Can't come and dirty im own cloth!
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by EmekaA125(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
He no build hospital for Ibadan but go Lagos go die, shay Lagos na burial ground?

Not necessary now. Humanity first
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by dotedote: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2020
xynerise:
Don't be deceived by their tears. Some are tears of joy

If only you understand the Yoruba language, you'd know what those people are going through right now.
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by just2endowed: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
He no build hospital for Ibadan but go Lagos go die, shay Lagos na burial ground?

Take it easy na
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by EmekaA125(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2020
RIP His Excellency. May the good Lord grant you eternal rest and equally give your family the courage to bear this loss. Amen

1 Share

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by pfadom: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2020
slimfit1:
Oyo state have saved millions on pension for governor congratulations. I am going to die one day but al least I didn't make people's life miserable for my family to benefit in London. RIP

This is deep!!!
You spoke in parable. No doubt you must be close to the wise.

While you try to be fair to the dead, you still maintain a good commitment to speak the truth. God bless.
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by 2shure: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2020
My aunty stays on their street. Very small sized estate. Ring road go busy today o
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by teebaxy(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2020
See that idiot crossleg crying...
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
cool

Lol

The Ajimobi I know wouldn't condone such gathering in this covid 19 period, he would personally drive them off .... Nigga never took bullshit from anyone and spoke his mind always

Hate him or love him he remains the best and only two terms governor of Oyo State since 1976 that Oyo was created

you guys keep clamouring on being the only two term governor..... what of ondo state mimiko was the first governor to use two term, what of ekiti state, Fayose was the first to use two term....why all this noise dat he his the first 2 term governor.

oyo and osun are disgraced to Yoruba nation, na there illiterate Yoruba full pass, and u guys like begging.

two term ko two tank ni

1 Like

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by sulasa07(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Alaye, Coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by techmo(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

you guys keep clamouring on being the only two term governor..... what of ondo state mimiko was the first governor to use two term, what of ekiti state, Fayose was the first to use two term....why all this noise dat he his the first 2 term governor.

oyo and osun are disgraced to Yoruba nation, na there illiterate Yoruba full pass, and u guys like begging.

two term ko two tank ni

Why will I argue with an Ibo

Lol yap on yap your dust and go
Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Lol... Guy, you be wéré grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan by Hongkongfukid(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2020
The only good thing to happen in year 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon / Leaked Audio: It Is Time To Declare Peter Obi A Terrorist - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.