Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Should a True Church mix with the World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should a True Church mix with the World? (647 Views)

How To Know The True Church Of God / Roman Catholic Is The Only One True Church, The Rest Are Ministry. / A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2020
I don't think it is a good idea to mix with the world. You will be too vulnerable to sin with them. One of the main reasons some of us mix with the world is to find and convert the lost sheep to the Body of CHRIST, (the Church). I believe the "strong or grown believers" should be the ones mixing with the world for the sake of the lost sheep who are in the world and under the power of satan.
We could sometimes mix when we need to help the world or buy something from them.

1 Like

Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Bump....
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by Illuminatus(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
I hate to break it you like this but you are born in this world, you are mixed with this world. What you are referring to, isolating oneself from possible contamination by the ‘sinners’ is not realistic. You are surrounded by us sinners. We are your family, friends (if you have any), colleagues at the office, neighbours at home. There is no getting away from us. You are welcome to try though. As long as you recognise that this negatively affect your relationship with other people and your social capital.
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by Omar09(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Illuminatus:
I hate to break it you like this but you are born in this world, you are mixed with this world. What you are referring to, isolating oneself from possible contamination by the ‘sinners’ is not realistic. You are surrounded by us sinners. We are your family, friends (if you have any), colleagues at the office, neighbours at home. There is no getting away from us. You are welcome to try though. As long as you recognise that this negatively affect your relationship with other people and your social capital.

You forgot to add that the op too is a sinner. Sometimes the way these fools reason eh, I deh feel like to slap them. How does he expect to achieve that? Nansense and self righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I don't think it is a good idea to mix with the world. You will be too vulnerable to sin with them. One of the main reasons some of us mix with the world is to find and convert the lost sheep to the Body of CHRIST, (the Church). I believe the "strong or grown believers" should be the ones mixing with the world for the sake of the lost sheep who are in the world and under the power of satan.
We could sometimes mix when we need to help the world or buy something from them.
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jesus Christ was found among the sinners of His day, yet without sin. Is Jesus Christ not your role model as far as life and living is concerned? undecided

If you think isolation is the way around sin, then you like millions before you have missed the message that is Jesus Christ.
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
It is written "though you are in the world, you are not of the world" if thou be be of spirit, blood and water, ye shall know what the world truly means and shall hate all of it.

And when you do hate it, you Must Surely Separate and Dissociate yourself from it, even though, your flesh is still in it.

And LortReed and Co would call you lonely and unloved, because, they be very many who bonded with the world..
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by LikeAking: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
If you are wise abstain from religious extremism.It will only make you a timid and dumb man.

At the end of the day your life will be filled with regrets.

live a normal life.

You are a human being not a ghost.Live your nlife like a human being.

Don't allow a religious doctrines skew your life.

Religious doctrines are filled with lots of negative vibes designed to ruin the life of people at the expense of the religious organizations.

This is the reason why most big religious leaders don't follow/obey their religious doctrines/teachings next they know the truth.

You should focus your attention on reality.

Mingle with ever human being,no B.s.

Don't invest too much time in the unseen world.
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
LikeAking:
If you are wise abstain from religious extremism.It will only make you a timid and dumb man.

live a normal life.

Religious doctrines are filled with lots of negative vibes designed to ruin the life of people at the expense of the religious organizations.

This is the reason why most big religious leaders don't follow/obey their religious doctrines/teachings next they know the truth.

For Our Way of Life is to

"Walk not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor Stand in the way of Sinners, Nor Sit in (or with) the seat of the scornful.

But To Delight in the Law of the Lord; and in His Law doth we meditate day and night.

That is Our Tradition and Our Profession!
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
LikeAking:

live a normal life.

Neither do we keep the Company of who know not God, neither they glorified him as God, neither were thankful; but are vain in their imaginations, and foolish though professing themselves to be wise.

Who dishonour their own bodies between themselves and changed the Truth of God into a Lie.

And worshipped the creation more than the Creator.

Having vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust, one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly.

And who Hate to retain God in their knowledge, being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

All Who Do these, are An Abomination to Us!
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by truespeak: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

For Our Way of Life is to

"Walk not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor Stand in the way of Sinners, Nor Sit in (or with) the seat of the scornful.

But To Delight in the Law of the Lord; and in His Law doth we meditate day and night.

That is Our Tradition and Our Profession!

Aaaruuuu (in Spartan's voice) grin
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
LikeAking:

live a normal life.

Tell them please
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Tell them please

We have Clearly Described the Souls that may walk with us as Distinct from those whose shadow, would not fall upon us!

And this is the "Rapture"!
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

.... .. ..........
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

... ... .. .
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

... ... . .
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

..... . . .
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump..... .
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Should a True Church mix with the World? by OpenYourEyes3: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump... . ..

(1) (Reply)

Some Punishments From Jehovah / Frank Edward Kind Of Haircut May Deny Him Heaven - Evangelist Warns / How Can I Be Ready To Be Caught Up In The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.