Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

With My Small P*nis, I Have Given Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy” – Actor, Baba Te - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With My Small P*nis, I Have Given Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy” – Actor, Baba Te (1688 Views)

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Photos From Veteran Actor, Baba Sala's Burial In Ibadan / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With My Small P*nis, I Have Given Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy” – Actor, Baba Te by Naijafixed: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Latest Gist,Gossip,Entertainment,Sports,Music,Videos and News.Availabile here @Http://www.Naijafixed.com

Baba Tee finally has clear the mockery name be called.(small penis man)

Popular Yoruba actor, Baba Tee real name Babatunde Bernard has come out to mock his detractors after welcoming his first child.

The actor welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his third wife recently.

In an Instagram post he shared, Baba Tee recalled being called “a serial lover and a man with small p*nis”.

He further stated that the birth of his son is a slap on his haters’ faces.

He wrote;

“Original kayeefi… Never Look Down On Anyone…. Oloko Keke Has given Birth to A Bouncing Baby Boy oooo… A Serial Lover is Married… Oba ti O Pa Egan mi re will Always Answer Our Prayers… God i Thank You For Putting Them to Shame… Anu ni…. Mo ri Gba…. �������������������� THANKS FOR THE CELEBRATION FROM MR & MRS TAYO”
As earlier stated, this is the actor’s first son from three marriages. He first tied the knot with London-based socialite. Yetunde Oduwole, but their union crashed in less than two years with the pair separating in 2013.

He then moved on with second wife, Dupe Odulate, whom he married in 2015. However, this union did not last either as the marriage crashed in 2019.

Watch�
chef chioma adeleke and Davido expresses some childish play on bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzCyY2ezHOs

Kindly watch and suscribe for our YouTube channel @ Naijafixed Ent

The actor who is half Egba and half Urhobo acts in both English and Yoruba films

Read More:https://naijafixed.com/2020/06/24/best-and-ever-happy-couples-simi-and-adekunle-gold-flaunts-the-pretty-face-of-their-daughter-on-fathers-day-has-daddy-sings-for-her/

1 Share

Re: With My Small P*nis, I Have Given Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy” – Actor, Baba Te by Taywon: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2020
U are not impotent u were only unlucky with hoes, not until u found ur perfect match

2 Likes

Re: With My Small P*nis, I Have Given Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy” – Actor, Baba Te by cihofo: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Is it true that some people made their penis bigger with this kind of device?
> > https://www.facebook.com/112348863672363/posts/165570465016869/

I'm not sure. But life is much better when you have a big size

Re: With My Small P*nis, I Have Given Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy” – Actor, Baba Te by Haywhymido(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Taywon:
U are not impotent u were only unlucky with hoes, not until u found ur perfect match
Gbam, u landed well

(1) (Reply)

Christina Aguilera Shares Topless Photos On Instagram / #bbnaija: “nini Yaansh Soft Mehn” Reactions As Nini Twks Off For Saga (watch) / Video Of Tiwa Savage F*cking With Boyfriend Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.