Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning (510 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: BBNaija Misleading Youths, FG Should Ban It Like Twitter / Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu: Stop BBNaija Now Or I Will Shut It Down Spiritually / Nigerians react with anger as MURIC Ask FG To Stop BBnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by dogmax(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2020
I think the federal government of Nigeria need to stop BBNAIJA from functioning Because BBNAIJA don't add value to the viewers rather it teaches our youths immoral behaviors. How can we be promoting prostitution in this era. I bet you if qualification of entry into BBnaija is by solving mathematics and other creative skills, we won't have people like Mercy, Tacha, IKe, Efe and so many of them. The best graduating students don't enjoy what this so called celebrities enjoy in this country. Please this is my personal view so don't take it personal

4 Likes

Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by XXXXTENTACION: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Have the government stop boko haram.?

have they stop corruption?

and you want them to stop bbnaija

1 Like

Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by bender79: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2020
dogmax:
I think the federal government of Nigeria need to stop BBNAIJA from functioning Because BBNAIJA don't add value to the viewers rather it teaches our youths immoral behaviors. How can we be promoting prostitution in this era. I bet you if qualification of entry into BBnaija is by solving mathematics and other creative skills, we won't have people like Mercy, Tacha, IKe, Efe and so many of them. The best graduating students don't enjoy what this so called celebrities enjoy in this country. Please this is my personal view so don't take it personal
Nigeria is a free market. You can also articulate your own program and sell it to the public. People are making their money and your here spewing trash. After all if there was no demand the wouldn't have been a content in the first place.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by dogmax(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Like I said before this is my view. BBnaija should modify her activities in the house to make it attractive and productive than increasing the number of prostitutes. If not FG should stop such program

1 Like

Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by Ikennamurphy: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Is a free world and entertaining.. Everything's not about books, that's why most Nigerians are poor

1 Like

Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by helinues: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Do your own program and solve maths whether people will watch.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by atrix4g(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Just leave them, when their fathers, husbands and sons start raping their wives, daughters and mother's respectively. They'd understand better.

Sure, they can't stop it, more of the programs to start soonest. Same way the consequences would not stop too.

dogmax:

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by Madmohamed419(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2020
dogmax:
did u know how many people that program make rich we are not in Sharia country

1 Like

Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by Throwback: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2020
ITbomb:
Do your own program and solve maths whether people will watch.

OP you should heed this advice.

While I understand your angle, immorality is the new cool to a wicked and adulterous generation.

Nobody wants to watch you solve any problems that would be useful to mankind or our immediate society. They would rather pay to hear gossip and see obscenities.

Education is also overrated.

If I had known, I would have devoted my time to a career that entertains a viewing spectator, like sports and entertainment.

In fact, I intend to have my mouth in the media and entertainment pie very soon.

I don't intend to be caught napping when many are cashing out from the viewers preferences in today's media business.
Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by dogmax(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks @Atrix4gs. That's my stand
Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by dogmax(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2020
But we need to remain focus no matter what the case may be @Throwback
OP you should heed this advice.

While I understand your angle, immorality is the new cool to a wicked and adulterous generation.

Nobody wants to watch you solve any problems that would be useful to mankind or our immediate society. They would rather pay to hear gossip and see obscenities.

Education is also overrated.

If I had known, I would have devoted my time to a career that entertains a viewing spectator, like sports and entertainment.

In fact, I intend to have my mouth in the media and entertainment pie very soon.

I don't intend to be caught napping when many are cashing out from the viewers preferences in today's media business.
Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by asanwafo: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
bender79:
Nigeria is a free market. You can also articulate your own program and sell it to the public. People are making their money and your here spewing trash. After all if there was no demand the wouldn't have been a content in the first place.
Is not all about the money; is about the society we are in and attendant consequences of these immoral act in it. Do we have the right security that will attend to them when it begins to manifest?
Re: FG Should Stop Bbnaija Program From Functioning by asanwafo: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Madmohamed419:
did u know how many people that program make rich we are not in Sharia country
How many has it made rich? And to what extent has it debased our society. If one person is made rich and 60 people are affected negatively, U will encourage such show of shame. We, the youth of this country will never stop until we get to where we are going.

(1) (Reply)

Abattoir [episode 5] – Damilola Mike-bamiloye / Top 5 Best 2021action Series / Maria Reveals Where She Got Her Nigerian Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.