Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Hidden Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hidden Profitable Business In Nigeria (392 Views)

Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Profitable Business In Nigeria by ezewealth(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nigeria is a global market, Nigeria is a land full of opportunities just that our bad government and the poverty rate in this country had made us to reason below par. My Dad used to tell me that nigerian politics are meant for touts, for you to be a Nigerian politician, you have to deny your intelligence.
Back to the hidden business in Nigeria especially in the south east or west, that will yield billions or more. I am saying this, because I need someone I will partner with, I will be brain and the person will be man or woman with a cheque book.

This is a long business plan, but believe me when the money starts flooding, it will be overflowing.

Does is occur to you that the eastern/western people are the highest consumer of beef, and milk is a staple commodity in Nigeria, yet we don't have a standard cattle ranch or even a substandard one in the east/West we depend on Fulani nomads for beef, and don't even do much of milk production, they only use it for fura. Most milk plants if not all import their raw milk from out side.

Just imagine u have a good cattle ranch in the east, for meat and milk production production. U imagine the kind of money u will make. Everybody will patronise instead going to buy cattle from a dirty Fulani man that sometimes have canal knowledge with their cattle.

You DM me, let's put funds together and start this investment, because I am the feasibility study now n I studied food science and technology.

(1) (Reply)

Sending Money Abroad At Cheaper Rate / Get Mtn 1GB Data For 300. 100%legit / Classy 3D Panel In Abuja. Fracan Wallpaper Ltd Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.