Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups (398 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by dbenga(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2020
The First Lady of Bauchi State support Young Women in the state with Start-ups kits. I think you don't need to guess with what again.

PHOTONEWS: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Young Women As Start-ups by Sahara Reporters

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https:///3hWArgB

Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by Jabioro: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2020
When you lacks ideas,you begin to impacted nonsense..I have nothing to say..just to let you know that slowpoke had mounted the podium..

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by sapientia(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2020
shameless Lots

Imagine

Are all this bags worth 100k?

see occasion to distribute poverty

This kinda thing should even be done in secret
Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by Thiannah(f): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Oh lord not again,

Do this people never get tired of bringing shame to themselves, kini gbogbo radarada yi now, bags of pure water... really?

Do they even drink sachet water in their own house.. Otisumi mehn undecided
Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by nero2face: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2020
shameful, and APC will still add these people to those they alleviated fr lom abject poverty... I say shame on u all...spit

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by onward4life(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Let me just assume that, those are palliatives!

all d pure water there is not up to

50k... (my hacked ps3, 500g 2pads and all d CDs)

ladies an gentlemen

I fink I can afford! that

abi?? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by Iyiataata92: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Only few days ago, I read that her husband was the best performing Northern governor. I wonder what criteria were used for that award.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is a king
Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by TransflectTP(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2020
wink
Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by Iyiataata92: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2020
nero2face:
shameful, and APC will still add these people to those they alleviated fr lom abject poverty... I say shame on u all...spit
It's even more shameful that you sound so ignorant in public.
Bauchi is run by PDP
Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by Vulcanheph(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2020
Who did we offend in this country, the woman Shamelessly gave people Pure water Packs as capital for business.....

No Fridge to make the water cold.
No Coolers to store the water.
Just Bags of water and she is proud to stand on a Podium and give speech, i swear if any one whose mom goes to collect such Rubbish should disown her because it's insulting.......i know some Zombies on Nairaland would soon come and commend her, and her husband would put this as part of his achievements in office.
Re: Bauchi State First Lady Distributes Packs Of Sachet Water To Women As Start-ups by phelonrays: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2020
nero2face:
brah, don't twist it Bauchi is PDP... undecided

(1) (Reply)

@ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works / #malamigate: Multi-billion Naira Properties Of Nigeria's Attorney-general Abubak / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice Chancellor Of Leed Trinity University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.