Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Join Group For Credible Job Listing And Openings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Group For Credible Job Listing And Openings (148 Views)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria? Never Joke With This Job Listing Websites! / Job Listing Strictly For Residents Of Kaduna / Jobalert: Customer Service Listing And Recruitment By WAACSP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Group For Credible Job Listing And Openings by somtookeke(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
You said you need a job yet I sent a link you didn't join..

https://speakersden2..com/2020/06/procurement-manager-needed-speakersden.html (click link, read post, below the post, you would see the WhatsApp link ) join the group from the web page

Life is a process and men are in sizes, this link I posted was in conjunction with a job institute...

Our Target with the brand is to provide release job opening to reach about 5000 Nigerians ..

What are you waiting for, and yet you complain no job and you are still staying at home, and being fed by your parents or guardian..

Are you satisfied with where you are still working ?

Why not consider a new option..

Join the Groupon now...

The link is above..

Help a friend , share this post on your wall or status...

People need this to help their crave for independency...

SHARE NOW....

Composed by
© Somto Okeke Charles
Founder, Speakersden

Re: Join Group For Credible Job Listing And Openings by somtookeke(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Sorry here is the link , correct link

https:///FbYeG8lYA2PK3TpglmP0Wt

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Employment At Ikorodu And Ibeju Lekki Our Company Is Into Financi / Select A Free Online Class Today / Hire Me For All Your Web Development Projects And Website Needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.