Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures (31029 Views)

Bauchi First Lady, Aisha Bala-Muhammad's Convoy Trapped On A Bad Road / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Baba1234: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2020
A kind heart is rare to find...when u manage to see one, give ur respect....

Twale mama, I Duff hat 4 u...u too much
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Mineisgrace(f): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Nice gesture. Taking care of the less privileged
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Olayinka8793(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Fuffd
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by nkemdi89(f): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Damage control.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by iamfrankoben: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Yoruba demons are in pain
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by kby: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Darkharvest:
Its their right, so don't make it look so special.
From religious perspective, being kind to the needy is a right. But from political perspective, it is not their right, she is not the governor they voted for. If she chose to do nothing, she wouldn't be committing a crime.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by SoftBillionaire: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Cool
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Dogeater(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2020
So let me get this straight, she the First Lady of the state and she don’t work.... were is the money coming from .... the state governor,so all she is doing is given back the money that as been stolen from the people to the people
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by tommegie52(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2020
The bags of pure water nkor[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by MoIbrahim: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Hope it is her personal money sha o
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Shattuck(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2020
stag:
These days, politicians make one wonder what 'philanthropy' really means undecided
I think same too, its public funds converted to personal personal wealth then out of the abundance of your heart or hypocrisy,decides to share a little portion of the looted funds to the original owners.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Bellotelli: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Good gesture.. But we all know how Bala Mohammed and family looted as Fct minister shocked
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Bakin3(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap to install. No odour.

Check my signature.
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Ebenezer202O: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2020
PDP and eye service
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by extol1(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Mopolchi:
Where I first see am, na only pure water dem post say naim she share. Pipu wicked. But here, see palliatives wey booku.
I swear people wicked, that was what I saw first, not until these.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Wait, Is this how we would continue? Are we going to keep receiving philanthropic gift? Why can't our leaders create a standard platform or means that will benefit the masses as a whole.

This has already proven that out leaders has failed it people. Whether APC, PDP, Bihari, tinubu or Atiku. All these leaders has proven that they are not competent and capable of governing the country. And yet we keep on voting them and expect a different change.

This is insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
I always ask my self that are they the only leaders we have in Nigeria? During our Grandparents it was these people, During our parents they were these same people Also during our time now they are the same people. AREN'T WE TIRED OF THESE SO CALLED LEADERS?

What about the brilliant youth that occupy the majority of Nigeria population. Look at the president of Finland a very young lady. Can't we replicate the same thing in Nigeria. And we are expecting a change.

All I know is that CHANGE will NEVER come if we keep on electing these sadistical kleptomaniacs. It time for the youth to standup from our slumber and take Nigeria to it glorious destiny.

That why we created this group https:///nigerianyouthsaretired on telegram for Nigeria youth who are sick and tired of the status qou.

Pls let come together irrespective of our ethnicity, religion and tribe and deliberate a sounding solution for the betterment of NIGERIA.
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Okoroawusa: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gten:
Pure water first lady
Sebi u no go read news make u get sense before you comment?
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by 12inchess: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
stag:
These days, politicians make one wonder what 'philanthropy' really means undecided
Even me I'm not understanding the meaning of 'philanthropy' anymore. You carry state govt money and use it to buy poor people and widows rice, beans, palmoil, garri etc as eyeservice and then you term that philanthropy. Many people in Nigeria need to get their head checked.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by backT(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Damage control
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by willyjacs(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Darkharvest:
Its their right, so don't make it look so special.
is it ur right to collect from a philanthropist?
Do u even know what "Philanthropy" means?
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Oh the story has been changed from pure water... very interesting.....!!
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by JAMO84: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Saharareporters is an unfortunate kangaroo media outfit. Oloriburuku of the highest order.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Darkharvest: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
willyjacs:
is it ur right to collect from a philanthropist?
Do u even know what "Philanthropy" means?

She is a PEP, that's all that matters.
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by Ezlynn: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Her kind gesture in times such as this is commendable.

Meanwhile do you know you can take your bank with you everywhere? With GTBank Mobile Wallet, you can make swift transactions and also manage your account, all at your convenience and from your mobile phone.

Simply dial *737# to get started.
Re: Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures by anonabbey: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy / Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.