Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt (407 Views)

N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt by CosmicMire: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2020
I'm in urgent need of 2 seasoned writers that write like lightening rods conducting the emotions of an audience. The opening is for experts who'd like to make some easy side income.
Compensation is a minimum of N40K per month for about 1-3 hours of daily work. There are potentials for up to N100k/mo.
Minimum requirement are a B.Sc in any field and at least 6 months experience writing for the web. Native command of English with raft sentence flow is imperative. Copies must be free from fluff, syntax errors, semantic dross, and abrupt progressions. The writing must also be lively, scenic, and brim with personality.
I hope I find the right candidate within a week's time, and then we kick off urgently. Please don't apply if you don't meet all the requirements above.
And please also, don't also apply if you've applied for my previous job posts before.

Think you're an ideal fit?
Fill me in with your credentials on my Whatsapp:
Re: I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt by RedPhoenix: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2020
How one needs a degree to write an article is what I don't understand

You'd only end up pushing away talent

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt by OiOi: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Interesting
Re: I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt by CosmicMire: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How one needs a degree to write an article is what I don't understand

You'd only end up pushing away talent

I like your spirit. But trust me, I wish I inserted that filter in my previous job posts. I could make exceptions for talents without degrees, but I know the barrage of entries that'll come flooding in. But if you think you stand a good chance of beating grads on here to it, then go for it.
Re: I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt by illicit(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
What do you want written. Fiction or non fiction.
Re: I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt by CosmicMire: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2020
illicit:
What do you want written. Fiction or non fiction.
Non fiction
Re: I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt by CosmicMire: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2020
CosmicMire:
I'm in urgent need of 2 seasoned writers that write like lightening rods conducting the emotions of an audience. The opening is for experts who'd like to make some easy side income.
Compensation is a minimum of N40K per month for about 1-3 hours of daily work. There are potentials for up to N100k/mo.
Minimum requirement are a B.Sc in any field and at least 6 months experience writing for the web. Native command of English with raft sentence flow is imperative. Copies must be free from fluff, syntax errors, semantic dross, and abrupt progressions. The writing must also be lively, scenic, and brim with personality.
I hope I find the right candidate within a week's time, and then we kick off urgently. Please don't apply if you don't meet all the requirements above.
And please also, don't also apply if you've applied for my previous job posts before.

Think you're an ideal fit?
Fill me in with your credentials on my Whatsapp:

I still have a position to fill. Please respond with your samples and credentials if you're a good fit.
Re: I Need 2 Badass Writers, Compensation Is N2 Per Word And A Minimum Of N40,000/mt by Minajesty18(f): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2020
CosmicMire:

I still have a position to fill. Please respond with your samples and credentials if you're a good fit.
The number pasted, not on whatsapp...am interested too

(1) (Reply)

Am Available For Any Unpaid Internship / Lagosians On NL Is This Invite Real Or Scam...? / Pass Waec, Neco, Nabteb And Jamb In One Sitting Using A Standard E-lesson Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.