Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better (27391 Views)

Cooking Gas Business Or Keke / N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Franky001(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2021
Good day, my Nairaland family.
I need your urgent advice on this, i have a friend that has been working with a bank close to 2 years now, on a 40k monthly salary, he is deliberating on quitting the banking job and collect a keke NAPEP on a hire purchase, which I feel is far better than the banking job.
My own advice for him is to leave the banking job.
please i need more advice from you guys and I might likely get advice from experienced people, that's why i am here.

Thank You.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by CivilianJTF(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:
I need your urgent advice on this, i have a friend that has been working with a bank close to 2 years now, on a 40k monthly salary, he is deliberating on quitting the banking job and collect a keke NAPEP on a hire purchase, which I feel is far better than the banking job.
please i need more advice from you guys and I might likely get advice from experienced people, that's why i am here.

Thank You.

Keke napep!!!

Hope you know what working in a bank entails. I believe you know! And I bet you wouldn't want to sacrifice a lot just to be paid #40k at the end of 30 days.

Honouring a #40k job just to be in a corporate environment is nothing but 'Pure Modern Slavery'.

With proper management and discipline, you can have an appreciable savings with your Keke Napep and from there enter in to something bigger.

White-collar job is a Scam!

282 Likes 19 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by madridguy(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2021
Tell him to continue with his banking job. Keke is not that easy as you think. Staying in the cooperate environment will open many ways for him than riding keke.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Franky001(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2021
CivilianJTF:

Keke napep

Thank You

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Pmedia7787: 2:43pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:

Thank You.

Is he familiar with transport business

If not..let him add other services to his banking job

Keke napep pays,but starting out and thinking you will make it big in no time is deception

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Franky001(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2021
madridguy:
Tell him to continue with his banking job.

I need reasons please?

reason been that, this said guy is frustrated already, he said since he has been working with the bank, he has not done anything reasonable, mind you the guy is not a wayward type, i know him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Franky001(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Is he familiar with transport business

If not..let him add other services to his banking job

Keke napep pays,but starting out and thinking you will make it big in no time is deception

hmmmm

i love this , thanks man

2 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by DDDEnterprises: 3:03pm On May 24, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by phorget(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
Hmmmm!
My childhood friend after graduation went into okada riding and latter went into keke. He latter bought another keke without selling the initial one.
My friend is now driving a taxi in one of the cities and my friend once told me that he won't ever leave his transportation business for a paying job of below 150k.
On the average, my friend do make about 100k after expenses every month plus the fact that he dictates his own time to work or to relax.

Someone once told me that" there's money in shit business" but unfortunately some people will rather prefer looking good and fresh while their pocket is high and dry.

228 Likes 22 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Franky001(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2021
CivilianJTF:

Keke napep!!!

Hope you know what working in a bank entails. I believe you know! And I bet you wouldn't want to sacrifice a lot just to be paid #40k at the end of 30 days.

Honouring a #40k job just to be in a corporate environment is nothing but 'Pure Modern Slavery'.

With proper management and discipline, you can have an appreciable savings with your Keke Napep and from there enter in to something bigger.

White-collar job is a Scam!

thank you

2 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Franky001(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2021
phorget:
Hmmmm!
My childhood friend after graduation went into okada riding and latter went into keke. He latter bought another keke without selling the initial one.
My friend is now driving a taxi in one of the cities and my friend once told me that he won't ever leave his transportation business for a paying job of below 150k.
On the average, my friend do make about 100k after expenses every month plus the fact that he dictates his own time to work or to relax.

Someone once told me that" there's money in shit business" but unfortunately some people will rather prefer looking good and fresh while their pocket is high and dry.

main reason why he wants to leave, we have friends that are doing the same thing, and they are doing fine.

25 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by hofeshhomes: 5:42pm On May 24, 2021
shocked
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by MajesticKris: 5:43pm On May 24, 2021
Both!! Do Bank Small, Do Keke Small grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by tishbite41(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2021
Roll on with your keke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2021
Bank job is more adversablr for more job opportunity

If you going for keke

Nurtw go distrub your life

With billing

4 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On May 24, 2021
Follow ya mind!

Simple sturvs!!

adewumiopeyemi:

He need advise bro
Who be ya bro Opeyemi, Nairaland finest tongue tongue tongue
Wahala pikin! tongue

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by TempUser: 5:43pm On May 24, 2021
Keke job go pay o, u no go get time to spend that 40k if u go for the bnk job plus u fit get debt at the end of the month o. shocked

I have spoken cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by esther4real(f): 5:44pm On May 24, 2021
Please go for the keke business

8 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2021
post=102023717:
Follow ya mind!

Simple sturvs!!

He need advise bro

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by excomarow(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2021
g
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by moscobabs(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2021
Don't allow any motivational speaker tell u otherwise.

Keke is far better than #80k banking job sef

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by HUSTLER001: 5:44pm On May 24, 2021
He better leaves that God forsaking bank job and go ride keke.

6 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2021
Mc oluomo thugs go frustrate him life with owo this and that with blow join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Cokahot: 5:45pm On May 24, 2021
Is he handicapped or are you his spokesman. Just say you are the person. It's always my friend,my friend. Shame dey catch u to talk truth
Franky001:

Thank You.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by pretydiva(f): 5:45pm On May 24, 2021
40k banking job with all the stress involved shocked. Biko he should take the keke. It will also give him time to look/apply for other jobs

11 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Draslo(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2021
I hope you guys are not Lagos based cause with the proposed ban, the tears will be premium.

Your guy will go from fresh looking to rugged. He will still end up spending before he gets it. I acknowledge that he'll make more if he engages but he should instead use the money to give it out for a weekly return, use the proceeds to improve his resume by certifying himself in the necessary fields that will boost his standing in the banking industry. If you're in that jungle industry and you don't think and behave like a lion, then you will only slave on grass like a herbivore. Many hotel housekeepers earn more than 40k

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2021
All these Nairaland questions are not encouraging the next generation to take education serious at all....

Tomorrow you'll wake up to see... please help a nairalander evaluate his options

Armed Robber ( unknown gun men ) or Police ( known gun men)

Charge and bail lawyer or Roadside House agent

Bread seller or Private school Teacher

Yahoo boy or efcc

Ashewo or Commercial Sex worker (upgraded)

Owo mi da (tout) or Anything for boys ( police)

what's going on in this Country....our options get as e be......

33 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Cokahot: 5:46pm On May 24, 2021
Owoe mi da crew loading
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Abalado(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Lol,,,kuku ma go they ride okada na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by lanre88(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2021
Don't consider bank job even if the pay is higher than that. There are lots of paying personal jobs out there.

Lets turn you to an extra ordinary person through our project..

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by davodyguy: 5:46pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:

Thank You.
This advise is for you and not any friend.

Just come out straight.

Hope you're aware that with the ongoing transportation reforms in Lagos State, keke Napep, 'okada' and 'Danfo' would soon be off Lagos roads within the next few months to years

8 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Henix(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2021
Taking up a Keke on hire purchase is not really an easy task as he might be thinking. Let him look into POS business. I know a friend who makes not less than 200k monthly from the business, though he has not less than 3 outlets.

I will advice he continues the 40k banking job, while he saves and plan for a small business he can start.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / Yoruba, Hausa Teachers Needed In The US / Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.