Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts (15757 Views)

CJN To Quiz Six Chief Judges Over Conflicting Ex-Parte Orders / 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Bigii(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
No APC candidate in Edo grin grin
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Sholaco: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hahahahahaha court in Nigeria is a business ooo
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by joeyswift(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
The courts are also confused like the ruling party. Only zombies will see nothing wrong with our judicial system
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Xisnin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
They should be petitioning the NJC.
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Oddslordreal: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ggdgjk
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by ogbanekanu(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by platymus: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Guys always reason with your brain nah?

So you want INEC to be playing politics?

You want the court to be playing politics?

Did you read where those contesting for VCs in Calabar had to joined a political party?

You want our judicial to be ruined?

Na wa for some brains here o
I wonder some people read and reason before commenting
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Yankee101: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Petition the NJC
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Unified07: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
The worst thing that can happen to any country is to have
(1) Corrupt judicial system
(2) Corrupt electoral body
(3). Less concerned masses

1 Like

Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Charly68: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
The courts are too political they must be warned

1 Like

Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by contigiency(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
INEC has taken the right step. They have the support of well meaning Nigerians on this one. Those people are making mess of court processes and abusing the once revered noble profession.
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by shevchenko(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
neurowale001:
#1.4m only
TOKUNBO mazda RX-8 SPORT car in FANTASTIC working condition with:
good 4PLUG engine,
FOUR (4) doors,
CUSTOM PAPER,
rugged manual gear,
classy alloy wheels,
Fantastic entertainment system with DVD PLAYER,
clean interior, exterior and lots more.
Located in IBADAN
Hey i am interested
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by sterlingD(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mikelarteta:
I have never seen a judiciary as confused as what we have in Nigeria. They are always giving conflicting judgements.
The judiciary should stop handling political parties in-house squabbles. It is making a serious mess of the judicial system.
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Oneeyesunday: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nigeria judiciary is a mess
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Lush100(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Oh, so now you realize that the judiciary needs to align together.
I thought we no longer obey the courts in this country.
See there is nothing like corruption.
It's absence of Justice.
All over the world , people try to beat the system.
Some are legal issues while some are just ethical.
Only the judiciary can make the system to be in order.
Therefore, there is a needs to empower the judiciary separate from the politicians and ensure only people with sound and good mind are made judges because the determine the fate of lives and issues.
This issue to NBA should have been done as far back as 2015.
Nevertheless, when the NBA came out to voice itself on certain legal matters, did they listen to them.
No. We felt everything is about power,
Now that you made them voiceless and powerless, you now want them to make impact.
I am sorry, the seed of lawlessness had been sown, now the leafs and fruit are springing.
Enjoy the ride oh Nigeria.
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by godmankind(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoo has zoologist so it is well organised. Nigeria is a jungle where any things goes.
Killdemboth:
ZOO NATION ���
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by a4cube: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Did you read where those contesting for VCs in Calabar had to joined a political party?

You guys are funny. So all these while u dont know that INEC, NBA, Police and every other institution in Nigeria is playing politics. Now that it affects your principal you realised that it's bad for the country. Dude Buhari has spoilt whatever that remains after he took over.
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Sammy07: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
a4cube:
You guys are funny. So all these while u dont know that INEC, NBA, Police and every other institution in Nigeria is playing politics. Now that it affects your principal you realised that it's bad for the country. Dude Buhari has spoilt whatever that remains after he took over.

You're the most funny.
Do you know it will be at the disadvantages of south if they begin playing real politics?

And who's my principal?
Abeq, I'm not one of those defending politicians
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by AreaFada2: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Say they had to join APC. No coding.
In serious climes civil servants do not join political parties. 9ja we hail thee.
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by a4cube: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

You're the most funny.
Do you know it will be at the disadvantages of south if they begin playing real politics?

And who's my principal?
Abeq, I'm not one of those defending politicians
Sorry the south lost their advantage when fellow southerners ganged up against a southern candidate. It will take years before we talk about south again. Many are aggrieved cos of what transpired pre 2015 and that is what is playing out now.
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Johnsown1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Political confusion. The youth are the futures of tomorrow

In other news check my signature for your genuine properties in Enugu today. Invest in real estate today and enjoy the future
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by neurowale001(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
shevchenko:

Hey i am interested

Whatsapp sir
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
At The begining of this administration they were arresting judges upandan, telling us they want to sanitise The judicial system. Now they have made it worst

1 Like

Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by kingimmaculate(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why the petition, na them sabi.
A wonderful no mo. Get your CAC Company/Business Registration delivered within 7 to 14 business days anywhere you are in Nigeria at the best rate. Business Name Registration + TIN Certificate + Corporate Account Opening. Limited Liability Company + TIN Certificate + Corporate Account Opening + Legal Support.× 80-607-360-73*
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by earnit2: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
really
Re: Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts by Seemary: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates / Statement From Labour Party On Julius Abure's Arrest / Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.