Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U (707 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
In my yr 2 as a Uniuyo student my mom called me one day to come over to the house. On getting there I met my mom in her room nd in the company of my paternal aunty discussing about me. Immediately they saw me they instantly stopped talking nd instead started gazing at me. After that moment of silence I summoned courage to ask her what the problem was and in her words she told me:
I accompanied ur aunty to one Orthodox church (name withheld) nd during their counseling session one of the pastors told me that u're keeping very bad companies in school nd that u will be initiated into a cult group this month that's y she called me. It was very funny because I know myself. I waited that month nd I wasn't initiated nd till I finished school nobody brought up the issue of initiation to me. Some prophets sha.

The second one happened in my yr 3.
One Friday my departmental sec invited me to their church tarry night program nd I was to play the keyboard sef. But the problem was that I had a test by 9am the following morning so I informed them earlier that I'll go back by 4am which the choir director agreed. By 4am I stood up to leave via the church front door and as i was about leaving I heard the pastor asking who is that young man that's leaving. So i immediately turned back to see the whole church fixing their eyes on me. I also saw my secretary trying to explain to him why I was leaving. After the explanation he commanded me through the mic to come nd get the answers to the test questions. And immediately he said that the whole church exploded in admiration of the pastor. They started calling him boastful names like: Jesus' mouth piece, prophet talk nd do, etc. After the uproar he started calling out numbers nd options like number 1 is A, no 2 is C till he got to number ten. Our sec was busy writing on my behalf. It was so funny because I don't bliv in prophecy, nd number 2 because my department can never set objective questions 4 test nd exams so I knew it was a fake prophecy. But I still collected the paper not because I couldn't oppose or disgrace the pastor but because I knew the law of power that States never outshine the master so I gave him his way. I later went to school nd wrote a theory test. The sec was ashamed when he saw me because he also helped the lecturer to supervise the test. Some church members are so gullible.

Pls share urs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by Tripitaka: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
In my yr 2 as a Uniuyo student my mom called me one day to come over to the house. On getting there I met my mom in her room nd in the company of my paternal aunty discussing about me. Immediately they saw me they instantly stopped talking nd instead started gazing at me. After that moment of silence I summoned courage to ask her what the problem was and in her words she told me:
I accompanied ur aunty to one Orthodox church (name withheld) nd during their counseling session one of the pastors told me that u're keeping very bad companies in school nd that u will be initiated into a cult group this month that's y she called me. It was very funny because I know myself. I waited that month nd I wasn't initiated nd till I finished school nobody brought up the issue of initiation to me. Some prophets sha.

One Friday my departmental sec invited me to their church tarry night program nd I was to play the keyboard sef. But the problem was that I had a test by 9am the following morning so I informed them earlier that I'll go back by 4am which the choir director agreed. By 4am I stood up to leave via the church front door and as i was about leaving I heard the pastor asking who is that young man that's leaving. So i immediately turned back to see the whole church fixing their eyes on me. I also saw my secretary trying to explain to him why I was leaving. After the explanation he commanded me through the mic to come nd get the answers to the test questions. And immediately he said that the whole church exploded in admiration of the pastor. They started calling him boastful names like: Jesus' mouth piece, prophet talk nd do, etc. After the uproar he started calling out numbers nd options like number 1 is A, no 2 is C till he got to number ten. Our sec was busy writing on my behalf. It was so funny because I don't bliv in prophecy, nd number 2 because my department can never set objective questions 4 test nd exams so I knew it was a fake prophecy. But I still collected the paper not because I couldn't oppose or disgrace the pastor but because I knew the law of power that States never outshine the master so I gave him his way. I later went to school nd wrote a theory test. The sec was ashamed when he saw me because he also helped the lecturer to supervise the test. Some church members are so gullible.

Pls share urs.
Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by jidamsel43(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don't use to consult pastor or imam.
I talk to my God anytime I need Him

1 Like

Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by adebayour26: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lots of shitty talks under the disguise of "Thus saith the Lord"
Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by DenreleDave(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
I found out that calling God by yourself In prayer supercede any vision or prophecy..

Infact, Prayer supercede any vision or prophecy..

Even if your ways ain't clean enough, just silently go to God and thank him, ask him for forgiveness and put forth ur prayer to him..

Meanwhile u need to be persistent.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
DenreleDave:
I found out that calling God by yourself In prayer supercede any vision or prophecy..

Infact, Prayer supercede any vision or prophecy..

Even if your ways ain't clean enough, just silently go to God and thank him, ask him for forgiveness and put forth ur prayer to him..

Meanwhile u need to be persistent.....

You're right. But I actually didn't go to that church 4 prophecy, I only went there to make money
Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Pls share urs.

@bold:

You displayed wisdom there.
Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:
You displayed wisdom there.

Thanks a lot
Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by akwesenana: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by Oizee(f): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2023
I don't even give room for such, one was very persistent, he told me how my father's side isn't allowing me to make headway, I told him I already knew because me too na prophetess.
Re: The Oddest Lie A Pastor Or Imam Has Ever Told U Or Against U by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
akwesenana:
Old but Gold. grin grin grin grin
Golden lie, right?

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive As A Single Mother In Nigeria / The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) / Sebago Smart Casual Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.