Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) (707 Views)

My Last Post Before I Expire / Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. / Why Doesn't The Media Promote Marriages That Are Working?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) by TheSourcerer: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Recently I noticed the influx of 'bad news' on NL , lol there have always been bad news , infact , bad news is good for business for the media .

I'll be stating all I could figure about how News from time or media I can remember or read on , get this frenzy from showing the bad news than actual good news.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) by meobizy(f): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol. I remember when this account was newly created. I see it has served its purpose. Many a times I have resigned to deactivating my account. It's sad that I need permission from someone else to complete it. That person knows my value, unlike the scatterbrained authorities here. He won't let me leave.

1 Like

Re: The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) by starbuck(f): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. I remember when this account was newly created. I see it has served its purpose. Many a times I have resigned to deactivating my account. It's sad that I need permission from someone else to complete it. That person knows my value, unlike the scatterbrained authorities here. He won't let me leave.

I am in same shoe with you.. My reason, I am just tired of social media cry.. I hardly log in on whatsapp again, deleted my Instagram and telegram account, i don't reason twitter again and Nairaland will soon follow suit (will deactivate sooner).. I mostly active on Facebook at the moment.. Its well

3 Likes

Re: The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) by michlins(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
starbuck:

I am in same shoe with you.. My reason, I am just tired of social media cry.. I hardly log in on whatsapp again, deleted my Instagram and telegram account, i don't reason twitter again and Nairaland will soon follow suit (will deactivate sooner).. I mostly active on Facebook at the moment.. Its well
you left Twitter for Facebook?

You're unique being

1 Like

Re: The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) by vivalavida(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
michlins:

You're unique being

I swear
Re: The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) by theFilmtric: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
michlins:

You're unique being
Facebook is actually more interesting
theFilmtricsay
Re: The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) by eepeepook: 2:45pm On Feb 09
Three years later, this boy still remain dey drag first-to-comment. Dey play.

1 Like

Re: The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) by CrazyBen(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28
eepeepook:
Three years later, this boy still remain dey drag first-to-comment. Dey play.
grin
We await the horse's reason(s)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt Relieved After The Death Of A Loved One? / N.A / Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.