Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Writers Needed - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed (19776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writers Needed by Emmy997(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
I am a professional writer. With 5 years experience. Contact me via whatsapp I am interested in the job. 08053092144
Re: Writers Needed by Sheisenough01: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hiring writer same rate as OP

SEND SAMPLE AND INTRO TO

EXPERIENCED WRITERS ONLY.
Re: Writers Needed by Nerdnextdoor: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Take your writing jobs, be it, e-book writing, proofreading, article writing, editing, blog posting, Fiverr or Upwork reviews, etc, to a Greater level with Grammarly Premium. Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: Writers Needed by Nerdnextdoor: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
Take your writing jobs, be it, e-book writing, proofreading, article writing, editing, blog posting, Fiverr or Upwork reviews, etc, to a Greater level with Grammarly Premium. Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: Writers Needed by Nerdnextdoor: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
Re: Writers Needed by Paramountgift(f): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Bspecial001:
Are you a professional writer?

Then we may need your Services.

We need professional Writers for part-time jobs, who will be working from the comfort of their homes, forward their work, and get paid.

We pay between 1 naira to 1.5 naira per word.

Your previous writings will be needed so please keep it handy.

We need people in these areas

1. Relationship
2. Food
3. Celebrity
4. Entertainment
5. Lifestyle
6. Worldwide

Note: we only need good Writers only, if you are not writing at a professional level please do not contact us.
If you don't have a profile in nairaland don't bother to send messages.

If you have software like Grammarly to aid your work that will be an added advantage.

Quote this message. We will respond to you

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed by Paramountgift(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2020
I'm a professional SEO standard content writer, I've published a couple of confidential articles. In dire need of a job..
Please contact me via email:
igift6445@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Ifeanyi2541996(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
I'm a professional freelance writer, I have written tons of contents for clients, I'd love to work for you.
Re: Writers Needed by Nerdnextdoor: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium and Turnitin Student account at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: Writers Needed by Ojiiks(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello there? I'm sending this message to indicate my interest for the above job listing. I’m a highly skilled writer with 2+ years of writing and editing experience for blog websites, schools and private individuals. I specialize in content management and strategy and hold a professional certificate in The strategy of content marketing. I understand that words are powerful and that is why I prioritize using the right words and tone to deliver a client message to the right audience. I look forward to hearing from you. WhatsApp - 081961357

[quote author=Paramountgift post=94253683][/quote]
Re: Writers Needed by Etido123: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hi, I am showing interest because of the job description and I am sure I will best fit in the required strategy.

I quote this post
My WhatsApp number is 08107053426
Re: Writers Needed by Dominiom(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=Paramountgift post=94253683][/quote]
Reach me via twitter [@Dominionlanre] or Email toludom26@gmail.com or https:///2347018815827/

I am a professional writer and editor, I would like to show you my portfolio
Re: Writers Needed by Nerdnextdoor: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Writers Needed by Doctorugo: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=Paramountgift post=94253683][/quote]Hi, I’m interested in working with you. I’m a freelance writer with 4years of experience and I’ve written articles in each of the fields you mentioned in your advert.
You can contact me via mail veraonyetube@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Nerdnextdoor: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2020
For those interested in taking their writing jobs to a Greater level, be it, e-book writing, proofreading, article writing, editing, blog posting, Fiverr or Upwork reviews, etc; Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: Writers Needed by Ajacent(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Bspecial001:

We need professional Writers for part-time jobs, who will be working from the comfort of their homes, forward their work, and get paid.

1. Relationship
2. Food
3. Celebrity
4. Entertainment
5. Lifestyle
6. Worldwide

Note: we only need good Writers only, if you are not writing at a professional level please do not contact us.

If you have software like Grammarly to aid your work that will be an added advantage.

WhatsApp
Re: Writers Needed by Ifeanyi2541996(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2020
I'm interested. Contact me via WhatsApp 09091179886
Re: Writers Needed by Brandy09: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Bspecial001:

1. Relationship
2. Food
3. Celebrity
4. Entertainment
5. Lifestyle
6. Worldwide

Hello!
I have substantial experience in content writing. I also work with Grammarly so you don't have to worry about grammatical errors.
I also have experience in different niches such as health, fashion, lifestyle, finance, food etc so I can work on almost any kind of project you have.
I'm willing to work at N1.5 per word.
Please contact me on 08053935264
Re: Writers Needed by Lydiatheoracle(f): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=Brandy09 post=94423379]

Hello!
I have vast knowledge and experience in writing. I also have the Grammarly premium app which so you can rest assured that my works will be void of errors. I work within the time range and still deliver top-notch content. I would love to work with you on a long term basis. You can reach me on 08149001674. I will be looking forward to hearing from you shortly.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Writers Needed by MuffAkom(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bspecial001:

1. Relationship
2. Food
3. Celebrity
4. Entertainment
5. Lifestyle
6. Worldwide

I’m interested... 09020980061 call/WhatsApp
Re: Writers Needed by Ajcreative627(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bspecial001:

1. Relationship
2. Food
3. Celebrity
4. Entertainment
5. Lifestyle
6. Worldwide

Hello. I'm interested in your offer. Here's why I would be a good fit for you:

I have written articles and blog posts on some of the niches you listed

I deliver plagiarism free work on time; I have a Grammarly account for detecting plagiarism and grammatical errors

I also give unlimited reviews, in any case you aren't satisfied with my work,I will review it until you are happy with it.
I do hope that my application is granted.
P.S: I will provide my samples upon request.
Also u can contact me via pm
Re: Writers Needed by THELIGHT22: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Hy, I'm interested in the job and here's my whatsapp number-08187147881
Re: Writers Needed by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2020

Re: Writers Needed by onmata9ite8(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=Bspecial001 post=91093778]Are you a professional writer?

Hi,

I'm a freelance Content Writer and Proofreader

I have grammarly to aid my work and my contents are 100% unique.

Here's my WhatsApp number:

Re: Writers Needed by Nerdnextdoor: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
For those interested in taking their writing jobs to a Greater level, be it, e-book writing, proofreading, article writing, editing, blog posting, Fiverr or Upwork reviews, etc; Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: Writers Needed by generalpelu(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Bspecial001:

1. Relationship
2. Food
3. Celebrity
4. Entertainment
5. Lifestyle
6. Worldwide

Is this offer still opened? If yes, here is my mail, generalpelu4u@gmail.com.
Whatsapp: 08067541098.
Thanks
Re: Writers Needed by Lydiatheoracle(f): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=generalpelu post=94491045]

I am interested in working with you. I am a content writer and I deliver top-notch content. Is this offer still available? If yes, here is my WhatsApp number: 08149001674 and my mail is adeyaadewunmi@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Lade101(f): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bspecial001:

1. Relationship
2. Food
3. Celebrity
4. Entertainment
5. Lifestyle
6. Worldwide

I'll deliver original content
Re: Writers Needed by Ifeanyi2541996(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
I deliver original content and on time.

Re: Writers Needed by dmkara: 12:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Bspecial001:

1. Relationship
2. Food
3. Celebrity
4. Entertainment
5. Lifestyle
6. Worldwide

If you're still looking for professional writers, I'm available for hire: henngwah@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Nerdnextdoor: 6:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Writers Needed by JoieAmara: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2020
dmkara:

If you're still looking for professional writers, I'm available for hire: henngwah@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks Pidgin English, Reveals What Feminism Means To Her / Things Fall Apart VS Arrow Of God (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.