Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,694 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

How I Started With 10k And Earn Almost 30k Every Week Doing Longrich - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Started With 10k And Earn Almost 30k Every Week Doing Longrich (329 Views)

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. / Learn The New Form Of Decorations With Just 10k And Become Your Own Boss / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started With 10k And Earn Almost 30k Every Week Doing Longrich by Eudes(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
If you are still waiting for white collar job, I'm sorry to say, but stop wasting your time and enter street.

The money you are looking for is in the street. It's high time you humbled yourself and enter street.

Don't allow that small paper you call certificate limit you. Humble yourself and enter street.

It's true that network marketing is a hard job, we have no choice now than to do the hard things.

The business I do is a business that will help you build a wonderful stream of income for your future. While you build for the future, you can also earn now.

Yes, it's network marketing business. If you think network marketing is not for you, then this business is not for you.

But trust me, if you get into this business, you may not have to look for job again.

I believe you must have heard about Longrich. If you don't believe in it, then I'm here to let you know that the shit is real. Stop missing opportunities when you see one.

There is a package in Longrich called Combo Pack. It's low budget package that will help those with limited budget to start the business. I started with this package.

The package is #10,050. With the combo pack, I earn #2,700 for anyone I refer to start with the package. This is just referral bonus. There are other 4 bonuses in Longrich.

Though it wasn't easy when I started. I almost gave up because many people never understood the business. Some said, anything network marketing is a scam. But you see bankers roaming around the street and you admire them. What do you think they are doing?

Thank God I never allowed all those talks to disturb me. I stayed focused and gave myself target.

To cut the whole story short, I made sure that every week I refer at least 10 persons. Multiply 10 by #2,700.

If you are yet looking for a job or you are not happy with the job you are currently doing, this is an escape route for you.

This business is for everyone. With your smartphone you can run it from the comfort of your home.

You can earn over 100k every month if you take it serious. All you need is #10,050 to register. With the money, you will be given one of the product packs in the attached photo.

If you are interested, call or WhatsApp me with my number 08064796520.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Federal Government Recruitment Is On Hurry. / Job Alert - Customer Service Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.