Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. (27789 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by shine12: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by westlius(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Access bank
Thanks
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Mbee247(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Account No: 0259504565

Bank: GTB

Account Name: Odusanya Gbolahan Basit

May God bless you!
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by greatmarshall(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2023

GTBank

Marshall

God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by buttlover(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Boss you jumped me. Abeg
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Rajahbite(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Standard Chartered Bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by shine12: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mbee247:
Account No: 0259504565

Bank: GTB

Account Name: Odusanya Gbolahan Basit

May God bless you!

You are this week's pick. I have sent it. Please confirm when you receive it. The app I used said you'll have it within the next hour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Terkx(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
7052526738 Palmpay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Cineinfo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
0001960069, GTBank
Olalekan
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by PatEinstEin(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
First bank

God bless you sir/ma
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by benbreeze: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
7031677958, palmpay.

God blesses you abundantly
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Jozilinn: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
More blessings to you sir I hope to make it next week
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Aplaudez(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards. For instance, I once anonymously dropped £100 through the letterbox of a struggling brother in my church. He doesn’t know till this day.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.

Palmpay
God bless you 🙏
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by SmartODINO: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
UBA
Thanks !!
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by HugeElephant(f): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Tydorcas(f): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
God's blessings always
Uba
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Orobokibo1: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Carbon Bank app
cry
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Legendguy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emmanuel Imafidon
Access bank
God bless you sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Bayor28: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kuda bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Mbee247(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

You are this week's pick. I have sent it. Please confirm when you receive it. The app I used said you'll have it within the next hour.

Thanks a lot sir!

Just really speechless right now, my week as been so rough as a freelancer but this money just put one good smile on me to keep pushing!

May God bless you bountifully!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Pick me pls........
Graduated yr 2018.......served in 2019.......
Since then have been living from hand to mouth........doing menial job since I couldn't find better job........
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by superintendents(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
embarassed
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by satelliteDISH(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

Most of my siblings are also living outside Nigeria, and through this initiative, I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

God bless you for your Kind Gesture.

Gtbank
Monday Anayo Neboh
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by shine12: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mbee247:

Thanks a lot sir!

Just really speechless right now, my week as been so rough as a freelancer but this money just put one good smile on me to keep pushing!

May God bless you bountifully!

World remit App is taking its time, it'll come soon. God bless

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by superintendents(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

boss abeg even a little token pls...
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by shine12: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
superintendents:
boss abeg even a little token pls...

I will increase it to two people this week as it's first week. DM me First and Last name if you can't put it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by superintendents(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

I will increase it to two people this week as it's first week. DM me First and Last name if you can't put it here.
I can Dm you here sir...

Thank you sir God bless you
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by isah2006: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
shine12:

bank name: GTBank
Account Number: 0168904148
Account name : Isah Abdulwahab Suleiman
Thank you in anticipation
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by yomi531(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
U. B. A bank.
Thanks brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

2016 Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Sterling Bank Vs Uba / First City Monument Bank Plc Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.