Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. (435 Views)

BEWARE: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scammer / Instagram User Calls Out Online Store Who Sold Her Fake Human Hair / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. by Teeloaded: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fellow Nairalanders, I bring to your notice about a nutritious scammer. Using his Instagram account to scam people.
How he operate:
He is in so many WhatsApp groups, He will post his 10k Instagram page for sale.. when you message him to buy. He will ask you to send him a message on the intagram page so you can confirm he owns it.
After some negotiation and pricing. He will ask you to make payment to one of the below account 2214295481
Zenith bank.

After you make payment to him, he will change the Instagram details again after giving you logins...
then after that he will block you..
he just scammed me of #15,000 that’s why I bring it to you all notice.. Beware beware beware Holyghost_x is a scam.
Below is his Instagram handle screenshot and the transaction screenshot I made to him..
kindly click on his Instagram link and report the account so he can be blocked on Instagram and others won’t fall victim again: https://instagram.com/holyghost_x?igshid=103z611bvfdya

Re: Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chaiii
Y u sef wan buy instagram account
Re: Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Teeloaded:
Fellow Nairalanders, I bring to your notice about a nutritious scammer. Using his Instagram account to scam people.
How he operate:
He is in so many WhatsApp groups, He will post his 10k Instagram page for sale.. when you message him to buy. He will ask you to send him a message on the intagram page so you can confirm he owns it.
After some negotiation and pricing. He will ask you to make payment to one of the below account 2214295481
Zenith bank
It's your foolishness that makes him scam you. You meet a stranger online and he says send money and you do...ask yourself if that is wise
Re: Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. by Teeloaded: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
i actually need followers to run my business on instagram
Oluwapluto:
Chaiii
Y u sef wan buy instagram account
Re: Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. by Teeloaded: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
No one is above mistake, it can happen to anyone, and i have been buying from other people in the past
DominusPrime:

It's your foolishness that makes him scam you. You meet a stranger online and he says send money and you do...ask yourself if that is wise
Re: Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Teeloaded:
No one is above mistake, it can happen to anyone, and i have been buying from other people in the past
You are right. No one is above mistake actually.
Re: Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. by Ahmback(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Better still, to avoid losing further money why not join me @TBD Income Program..
It's scam free, approved by Neuveergold..

Send me a DM at All'swell Utom in Facebook....

Don't waste your data buying markets...

Re: Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. by 2shure: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Not even real bronze silver or gold. Na necklace of 3k he put on. Awon under 22
.u fuc k up OP

(1) (Reply)

Ramon Abbas Aka Hushpuppi Denied Bail, To Be Remanded In Prison / Suspected Killer Of Gokada Founder Arrested In The Us / Suspected motorcycle thieves apprehended in Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.