Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

HELP! I Have Been Defrauded - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP! I Have Been Defrauded (2432 Views)

I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital / A POS Agent Has Just Been Defrauded. / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Send me Mtn Card, let me help you out
Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by alezzy13: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Neddstark:

Her name is Glory Balogun and she gives you another personal account to pay into. And you too pay.
Bros, are you not daft?
Dont take it as an insult. I need to be blunt with you so you dont ever make a stupid mistake like that again.
Best you can do. Copy and paste the account number and other details on the fraud section of Nairaland. Goodluck

As in! The matter weak me. . . embarassed

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by Toma2: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Send me Mtn Card, let me help you out
Ole tongue

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by TheEnlightenedO(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
zealousayo:

To get 16k according to the person.

And you believed this? 400% ROI within 1 hour, this one pass money doubling
Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by Nina4u(f): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
zealousayo:

I admit. I was dumb.
its not about beeing dumb ..but greedy ..if it sounds to good to be true it probably is
Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by AskProf: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
zealousayo:

To get 16k according to the person.

What has happened to the brain?
Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by BinomoOfficial: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Oluwapluto:
OP don invest in Binomo
I created a thread where I stated m very broke
Shishi,i never see....wetin I go chop tonight, I never know..... U now go carry money give another girl in d name of investment
Biko..... Just forget about d money
He don go sad

Hello! We're sorry to hear such discomforting experience. Could you please clarify on what happened which leads you to have such opinion? We'd like to know more. Kind regards.
Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by Toma2: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
BinomoOfficial:

Hello! We're sorry to hear such discomforting experience. Could you please clarify on what happened which leads you to have such opinion? We'd like to know more. Kind regards.
See this one undecided
Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by Infinixs5: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op u no try at all..?Why give her only 4K
You for mumu give 1 million naira naaaaaaaaa....welcome to Naija
Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by Jabioro: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
I just dey rolled for ground,tears dey commot for eyes,I no dey gree see well again,to type dey do me anyhow..all commentators no get joy at all...OP go sleep...your pain will be naturally relieved
Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by oxiide22(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nina4u:
its not about beeing dumb ..but greedy ..if it sounds to good to be true it probably is
Ninni 4me

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Been Defrauded by chinchonglee(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Op! U loss concentration...

Try concentrate nxt time

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Shutdown Network Services In Lekki To Disrupt Live Transmission / SHOCKING!!! Man Kills Mom, Cuts Off Head & Buried In A Shallow Grave (photo) / They Burst The Left Eye, Burst Right Eye Blackaxe Vs Maphite PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.