Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React (76654 Views)

Phyno Attacks Hushpuppi In Timaya's Music "Telli Person" / Olamide & Timaya Show Their "Telli Person" Moves On Stage In Ibadan(pics) / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by pquaver(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
uruba23:
In picture
. Are you saying that girls leg in the picture, if I should label it.. It should be Dubai police na? Lol
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by biggy26: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
post=91101862:
See how Timaya them branded the puppy Gucci grin grin
Loool! didn't even realize it, just noticing the puppy.grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by yuswrld20(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
hahaha
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by omoadeleye(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
post=91101066:
Listen to prophet Phyno as at 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTQlMwokIog

They were beefing then, and that was not a prophetic message, cause it will surely happen sooner.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by larryking540: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
urchcoded:
it's not about covering for your wealth.if they trace you and discover that you once scammed anybody, you will answer to your crime. And it's not so difficult to trace anything done with bank account. I'm not praying they arrest anybody tho
the world is a computer village ,so it's very easy to track anything provided it was transfer electronically ,,,dubia is the worst place to commit fruad ,to piss for outside camera day look you ,even reach small food truck self camera day outside ,..
now you keep buying cars upon cars in a hotel that isn't yours taking over space , definitely the emiratess will be quick to ask who owns these cars ,one black guy who isn't a doctor , infact no professional background to back yourself up ,,abeg husspuppy was just too foolish ,I kw how many street niggers who don come dubia to virus the place but they end up going back to 9ja because e go hard ,

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by larryking540: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy

And did anyone noticed that Nigerian girls are a bit quiet on this arrest? grin grin anyone who once followed and cheered this dude on Instagram should share some guilt too, yes!!

The damages this guys y'all cheer on IG have done to Nigeria will take generations to clean..those who will surfer for some time are those Diaspora Nigeria legit hustlers in dubai, and beyond, foreigners don't know your tribe, they know you as a Nigeria QED.
let's face our politicians beyond ethnic barriers to fix the country for youths to start getting employed, let them stop giving excuses to join crime.

Nigeria Instagram page relating to show off is now quite , husspuppy really cause awareness in 9ja social media
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by sybarite7(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls interprete d igbo

GuyWise101:
Phyno verse......Ebelu adilu ya imakwa na ebelu adilu ya egosi meat enyi gi isi fish ewelu maka ulu adilu ya, aka mu adiro ya lekwa okpom aji adiro ya, ichoga your money and ichoga your babe imakwa anya mu afuru ha eh...

All I want is what is meant for me ooo my father used to tell me please my son invest money ooo eh you no get work you just dey show money oooo, you follow gucci ooo all at once. I tell you u no gree eh dem tell you u no hear eh your mother tell you u no gree gbagam I warn you u no hear eh, for this street wey we dey eh ndi okwe no dey play gbadam nwa ha ga akokwa your way nwanne leee.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by temmienewells(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Enu bi ate faweeli
Adiola:
he is Yoruba and fraud is a trademark his name is igbalode Raymond and he is a thief .he deserves death sentence

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by offset67(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
wen your eyes go clear o teli person teli person they no dey teli person
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by tydi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
grin

168 billion naira only hushpuppi yet can't invest in Nigeria

Fvck him papa , US scams and hacking proceeds stays in US, Chinese scam stays in China , Russian and Indian scam stays in their country

But Hushpuppi omo ale jati jati scammed a whole 168 billion naira and never spent a dime in Nigeria

5billion Na wetin the whole of Oyo State they drag as allocation monthly, with salary of all civil servants pensioners and political appointees, infrastructural development, Orji Uzor Kalu barely stole 12 billion from poor Abia, now Hushpuppi stole 168 billion and him no change life of him people

Baba you're missing out. Nigga was at it really big, watch the video again what he stole was 168 billion Dihram and not naira, do the conversion yourself and see it was greed that made him end up this way.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Fedrick100: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
dominique:

Who will see through the thousands of retirees whose pension he stole? Some of them would have died in misery by now. He does not deserve a fair judgement at all. You must be a fraudulent character to have an ounce of sympathy for him. Don't worry, your time will soon come

Las Las I'm not afraid even if my time comes
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by shankara7: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mikeangelo0433:
Even his parents in Nigeria did not enjoy him. His father is a taxi driver.
For real? I doubt this
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Fedrick100: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
supercase1:

Your own is coming grin
Am not afraid

The only I'm afraid is poverty

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Mrlouis: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
am not against your view of the matter but pls do me a favour if not yourself and see how many times GOD of the bible forgive the bible ISREAL...not that GOD is happy with their sins,and not that ISREAL didn't hurt anyone with their actions..."we should just stop all this tit for tat or an eye for an eye thing" cos its complicating the world the more
Your brain needs brain oil. Have you got an old sick father on oxygen who depends solely on his wife's life savings which got stolen by scammers?
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Elmander1983(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
The exact period hushpuppi had issues with Phyno. Life is deep!
post=91100883:
Most Nigerians on social media have reacted to Timaya’s Telli Person video which resurfaced online after the arrest of Hushpuppi went viral.

The video of Timaya which was released in 2017 titled “Telli Person” was an indirect message to the popular big boy Hushpuppi. The song featured Olamide and Phyno which was a warning to Hushpuppi to be careful of how he flaunts his luxuries and questionable wealth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Johncuba(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
grin

Fvck him papa , US scams and hacking proceeds stays in US, Chinese scam stays in China , Russian and Indian scam stays in their country

But Hushpuppi omo ale jati jati scammed a whole 168 billion naira and never spent a dime in Nigeria

5billion Na wetin the whole of Oyo State they drag as allocation monthly, with salary of all civil servants pensioners and political appointees, infrastructural development, Orji Uzor Kalu barely stole 12 billion from poor Abia, now Hushpuppi stole 168 billion and him no change life of him people

So sad that we have Nigerians like this amongst 90% of our population.
And I think that's the major reason for our misery and underdevelopment.

Extreme Greed and Selfishness is THE NIGERIAN PROBLEM.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by jrusky(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Dem no dey telli person again ooo..

Just pray make EFCC reason your matter and not interpol or FBI..

grin grin grin

Bro you said it all. The power that reason his matter I swear this guy will be gone for a long long time.

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by OmoOduduwa01: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bukaatii22:
Not much of a warning but more of beef

You say??
No be only beef na mutton undecided
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Gfxguy(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N3,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

For those who are still contemplating

See the juicy package below
1.) Video editing
2.) Advanced photo retouching
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts and design.
4.) How to create exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) Content video creation
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) 3D logo and mockup design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding. How to host your site for free and buy cheap domain name.
16). How to run Facebook ads effectively and how to promote your digital products online for FREE
17) How to design beautiful Graphics on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

What's more, you get every paid training software and apps for FREE...

All on your mobile phone/laptop.

You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.

WhatsApp:
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by One4me: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
A whole lot of the folks you see flaunting themselves are not personally happy!

Many are tied down in one entanglement or the other that is draining them Physically and Spiritually ..

They look for any avenue to get some joy!

that Show off gives some temporary joy!

That's why you see a person, who you see has all the money, fame, mansions and all that! Only to hear that he jumped from 27 story building or he/she committed suicide..

Don't soil your hands in any format! The consequence is always greater than the Joy!

Fear Baba GOD!

Do Honest work!

Baba GOD Blesses!His Own may not come at the time you want but it will arrive at the Right time..

Now l see why that zero-I.Q bitch called @Zoie wants to die ontop you rmatter!
Only you gather almost 500Likes, while the numskull is running from Pillar to Post, trying to get you banned. ! shocked shocked grin grin

Baba God bless your message jaawe. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2020
This picture captures it all. Silence is no more an option, before you start even telling these folks into scam and yahoo to desist from it they’d promptly interrupt you saying “ do not judge “ and all sort of nonsense. Defraud a man or woman of his/her hard earned savings to buy Benz or Toyota for the sake of showing off...No to yahoo!!!!! It’s sheer wickedness. If you’ve not be scammed, then try talking to a person that has been scammed you’d understand.

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by One4me: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:
The problem I have with Righteousness89 is not his preaching. No.
It is the fact that he doesn't demonstrate emotional intelligence.
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
It reeks of apathy. And that's just one among many things he says.
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.
No to religious terrorism.

The problem you have is Dementia! E don set-in for this one o!
All over Nairaland, same idiotic message. grin grin
The Fire and brimestone fall-on-you.

#GoanStopItNow, Muumu calling for Yeeye motion grin
Na Envy go kiiiii-you. undecided undecided
Say No to #EnvyTerrorism grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by einsteino(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
grin

would it have been alright for him to steal if he was changing the lives of his people positively? I'm just curious to know if charity now makes crime okay.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Hushpuppy was just too loud. He nor get low key life style
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by BOBKIDDA(m): 2:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Mikeangelo0433:
Even his parents in Nigeria did not enjoy him. His father is a taxi driver.
hmm aw sure re you?
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Adiola(f): 2:58am On Jun 27, 2020
temmienewells:
Enu bi ate faweeli
let's call a spade a spade if that name changes to chinedu okeke hell will let loose in Nigeria ,Yoruba media won't let us hear for a Yoruba boy is the greatest thief of all time
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Adiola(f): 3:12am On Jun 27, 2020
proeast:

God bless you for this emphasis. Hushpuppy is not a person's name so we should be emphasizing on his real name and identity. The bastard who has put legit hustling Nigerians globally on the spotlight for the wrong reasons is

Name: IGBALODE RAYMOND
Ethnicity: YORUBA
Nationality: ODUDUWA

Let's not allow that Hushpuppy name to hide his real identity.

That ugly woman called Abike Dabiri should take note of those that are actually tarnishing the already battered image of Nigeria.
its proper we let Nigerians know which tribe he is from igbalode ramoni and he is yoruba

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 27, 2020
pquaver:
. Are you saying that girls leg in the picture, if I should label it.. It should be Dubai police na? Lol

grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Tayor23(m): 5:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Adiola:
he is Yoruba and fraud is a trademark his name is igbalode Raymond and he is a thief .he deserves death sentence
I hope you are saint and holy?
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by baresi(m): 5:15am On Jun 27, 2020
These are prophets 'Timaya/Phyno/olamide' , the musicians that saw Hushpuppi's future and warned him. Him nor hear . Now who go tell am whats up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo / Prince James Uche Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.