Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React (76710 Views)

Phyno Attacks Hushpuppi In Timaya's Music "Telli Person" / Olamide & Timaya Show Their "Telli Person" Moves On Stage In Ibadan(pics) / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by lookingfly: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Am sure mompha must have moved to artantica by now!
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
A whole lot of the folks you see flaunting themselves are not personally happy!

Many are tied down in one entanglement or the other that is draining them Physically and Spiritually ..

They look for any avenue to get some joy!

that Show off gives some temporary joy!

That's why you see a person, who you see has all the money, fame, mansions and all that! Only to hear that he jumped from 27 story building or he/she committed suicide..

Don't soil your hands in any format! The consequence is always greater than the Joy!

Fear Baba GOD!

Do Honest work!

Baba GOD Blesses!His Own may not come at the time you want but it will arrive at the Right time..
Our gals are de cause of all dis wahala
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Mopolchi: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2020
One4me:

Now l see why that zero-I.Q bitch called @Zoie wants to die ontop you rmatter!
Only you gather almost 500Likes, while the numskull is running from Pillar to Post, trying to get you banned. ! shocked shocked grin grin

Baba God bless your message jaawe. kiss kiss
If likes were an attestment to the truth, people like Nwamaikpe and Co would have been present day king solomon. Stop being fo.olish...or you can continue. Your call.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Thesunnys: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=91103340] grin

168 billion naira only hushpuppi yet can't invest in Nigeria

Fvck him papa , US scams and hacking proceeds stays in US, Chinese scam stays in China , Russian and Indian scam stays in their country

But Hushpuppi omo ale jati jati scammed a whole 168 billion naira and never spent a dime in Nigeria

5billion Na wetin the whole of Oyo State they drag as allocation monthly, with salary of all civil servants pensioners and political appointees, infrastructural development, Orji Uzor Kalu barely stole 12 billion from poor Abia, now Hushpuppi stole 168 billion and him no change life of him people

Na mumu him be and people like him

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by ernieboy(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2020
madridguy:
Bros no pray for EFCC oooo
na money efcc go collect, but fbi... forget it.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Many are tied down in one entanglement or the other that is draining them Physically and Spiritually ..

That's why you see a person, who you see has all the money, fame, mansions and all that! Only to hear that he jumped from 27 story building or he/she committed suicide..

Don't soil your hands in any format! The consequence is always greater than the Joy!

Fear Baba GOD!

Do Honest work!

Baba GOD Blesses!His Own may not come at the time you want but it will arrive at the Right time..

first time you go talk some thing wey I go reason with you
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Nwabundo38(f): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
GuyWise101:
Phyno verse......Ebelu adilu ya imakwa na ebelu adilu ya egosi meat enyi gi isi fish ewelu maka ulu adilu ya, aka mu adiro ya lekwa okpom aji adiro ya, ichoga your money and ichoga your babe imakwa anya mu afuru ha eh...

All I want is what is meant for me ooo my father used to tell me please my son invest money ooo eh you no get work you just dey show money oooo, you follow gucci ooo all at once. I tell you u no gree eh dem tell you u no hear eh your mother tell you u no gree gbagam I warn you u no hear eh, for this street wey we dey eh ndi okwe no dey play gbadam nwa ha ga akokwa your way nwanne leee.
You tried but you are not so good with writing in Igbo language.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Esogbuchahart88: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dat serves him right, now ebelu adi ya
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by ogunkpa: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
No body knows tomorrow, watch your thong grin
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by rapid101(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Fear Baba GOD!

Do Honest work!

OGA do u do likes cheat cus I wonder wht u wrote u always get 100 or 500 likes

don't tink am jealous but just de wonder
with d rubbish u always quotes
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Righteousness89(m): 4:22am On Jun 28, 2020
rapid101:
OGA do u do likes cheat cus I wonder wht u wrote u always get 100 or 500 likes

don't tink am jealous but just de wonder
with d rubbish u always quotes

When Likes is your Pirioty, you Miss the purpose of your Existence

When Saving/Helping Souls is your Pirioty, you put out the Raw Bitter Truth, irrespective of Whoever is offended or not..

2 Likes

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by rapid101(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

When Likes is your Pirioty, you Miss the purpose of your Existence

When Saving/Helping Souls is your Pirioty, you put out the Raw Bitter Truth, irrespective of Whoever is offended or not..
now I no u b scam

I got nothing or ur quotes
and mind u
watin I wan use likes do
FCK off man
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Donhaywhy001(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Lemme go nd play d song first
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Donhaywhy001(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2020
LEOSZ:
Stay clean always your time will come.

More keys Bruh �
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by GuyWise101(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nwabundo38:

You tried but you are not so good with writing in Igbo language.
That was the Igbo dialect (Onitsha) Phyno used in the said music not central Igbo.
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by feedthenation(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Some of our musicians are like prophets
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by VirginFinder: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

When Llikes is your Ppirioty, you Mmiss the purpose of your Eexistence

When Ssaving/Hhelping Ssouls is your Ppirioty, you put out the Rraw Bbitter Ttruth, irrespective of Wwhoever is offended or not..
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
madridguy:
Bros no pray for EFCC oooo
I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince James Uche Is Dead! / Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.