Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

See Full Tweet Exchange BTW Sho Madjozi And Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Full Tweet Exchange BTW Sho Madjozi And Burna Boy (629 Views)

Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Full Tweet Exchange BTW Sho Madjozi And Burna Boy by inforsu: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Burna Boy replies to sho madjozi after she calls him a bully

Recall when British rapper Stormzy released the remix to 'Own It's which featured Sho Madjozi and Burna Boy, but days later it was removed?

Actually, Mzansi's very own Sho thinks she knows why that happened.

The 'John Cena' hitmaker said the remix was removed after Burna Boy asked Stormzy to remove it following her BET Awards nomination.
Burna, Stormzy and Sho are nominated for Best International Act at the awards, which will be hosted on Monday morning at 2am.

Sho took to Twitter to explain what happened after she was nominated.

She tweeted, "For those asking where the #Ownitremix is, after I got nominated alongside him for BET Best International Act, Burna Boy asked Stormzy's team to take down the song immediately,"

She said the song was available for a month with no issues.
She then went on to suggest that Burna Boy was intimidated by her success.

See full tweet exchange BTW her and Burna boy
https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/06/burna-boy-replies-to-sho-madjozi-after-she-calls-him-a-bully.php

Re: See Full Tweet Exchange BTW Sho Madjozi And Burna Boy by IamFrancech(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ode
Re: See Full Tweet Exchange BTW Sho Madjozi And Burna Boy by MrSensor(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Today is my birthday and I have nothing to say.
Re: See Full Tweet Exchange BTW Sho Madjozi And Burna Boy by inforsu: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
MrSensor:
Today is my birthday and I have nothing to say.

happy birthday bro/dear.
grin

1 Like

Re: See Full Tweet Exchange BTW Sho Madjozi And Burna Boy by MrSensor(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
inforsu:

happy birthday bro/dear.
grin
thank you very much bro

(1) (Reply)

Ay And His Daughter Michelle Show Their Dance Moves In New Video / Groom Knocks Bride Down On Dance Floor / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 4th Anniversary With Adorable Couple Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.