Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity (25355 Views)

Lagos 2023: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat As Governor, Deputy Governor / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Heavensent01(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Don't just be in Koronu and say "What Ibori brought to Delta"

Travel and see you Zombie.

By the way, how is the internally displaced Tinubu a better Thief?

all Nigerians regardless of their tribes were employed by him with the money he stole just like Ibori to established some firms in Nigeria

imagine this Ibori asslicker calling someone zombie, oh you travelled a lot but yet it never reflect in your common sense
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by steveekeoma(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
blackboy:
Test which popularity? Election the results are ready. No be Lagos election? If it was popularity would APC really be in power in Lagos since 2015
The result has been written

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by DEROX: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Don't just be in Koronu and say "What Ibori brought to Delta"

Travel and see you Zombie.

By the way, how is the internally displaced Tinubu a better Thief?
Why are you pained it doesn't change the fact that ipob will never be Nigeria president

1 Like

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by GeniusWeb: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
It can actually test their popularity only if a true and fair election is conducted but they won't allow dat happen in Naija grin

1 Like

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by steveekeoma(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

all Nigerians regardless of their tribes were employed by him with the money he stole just like Ibori to established some firms in Nigeria

imagine this Ibori asslicker calling someone zombie, oh you travelled a lot but yet it never reflect in your common sense
are You sure he has travelled around as u claimed? That guy is a village champion.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by flyingpig: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"Breach of Gentleman Agreement"

.......And that is what is putting a nail right into his political coffin and automatically marks the end of his national relevance.

The internally displaced Tinubu is too greedy and that was made manifest when he kicked Akinwunmi Ambode out like a mere ekuke dog.

Lagos East should atleast get their pound of flesh and make him understand that he is no god in Lagos State.

To some gang of Efulefu's who think I hate Tinubu, lemme make it clear to you witless monkeys, "I don't hate your god" I just believe in fairness.

Shout out to flyingpig, may you not be an Internally Displaced Politician like Tinubu and Oshiomhole.

High Chief JasonScoolari

Amen to your prayers. cheesy

Grade-8 Zombies can go and clean the shit of Tinubu and Oshiomole wey full their mouth in the name of arse-licking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Heavensent01(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
steveekeoma:
are You sure he has travelled around as u claimed? That guy is a village champion.

Jason is a political jobber, we won't allow his likes to pollute politics section. he's too slow in reasoning to act or think smart

1 Like

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Queenserah26(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
It's okay o cheesy
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by steveekeoma(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

Jason is a political jobber, we won't allow his likes to pollute politics section. he's too slow in reasoning to act or think smart
then take him to psych expert to examine him. However, that to say, he needs help... Help a brother...
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by JasonScoolari: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin

When Internally Displaced Zombies don't have anything to do, they start to gossip Jason like the Efulefu's above me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by fergie001: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Which election?

....mtchew

Everything is Central (Tinubu, Fashola, Sanwo-Olu), Ambode (East)...
Abeg Sir Tinubu.....Lagos West no be Senatorial District for Lagos again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Jack500: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

.......And that is what is putting a nail right into his political coffin and automatically marks the end of his national relevance.

The internally displaced Tinubu is too greedy and that was made manifest when he kicked Akinwunmi Ambode out like a mere ekuke dog.

Lagos East should atleast get their pound of flesh and make him understand that he is no god in Lagos State.

To some gang of Efulefu's who think I hate Tinubu, lemme make it clear to you witless monkeys, "I don't hate your god" I just believe in fairness.

Shout out to flyingpig, may you not be an Internally Displaced Politician like Tinubu and Oshiomhole.

Get a life, Tinubu does not know u and ur poverty damaged family. Get sense and stop disgracing ur daddy that fail to train u.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Kingzeez10: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

you believe in fairness but hail Ibori. tell me the difference between Tinubu and ibori? these bunch of greedy men are thief

but Tinubu is a better thief because his establishment save some unemployment in Nigeria, what did Ibori brought to delta people?
JasonScoolari is a fuuuul, ignore him
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Champneys: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bukaatii22:
Let's wait and see

Do you have a choice?
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Heavensent01(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
steveekeoma:
then take him to psych expert to examine him. However, that to say, he needs help... Help a brother...

his case is beyond rehab, he type faster than his reasoning all time
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by steveekeoma(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

his case is beyond rehab, he type faster than his reasoning all time
i can't stop crying
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Eagle360(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hamzat is from Ogun State
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by ogunkpa: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is an end time for Jagaban and ALL the APC relatives
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by SirToby(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Killdemboth:
Tinubu boys your master has been drowned in a political lagoon somewhere by Fulani lords.. tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Fake news. Jackson Ude the owner of the website is an harbinger of fake news. Check these

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Fortune109: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Which by-election!!

If the Constitution affirms that the party owns any elective position and not the candidate...then what's PDP looking for in the replacement??

According to the Constitution, the APC should simply replace it lost candidate by any agreed means within the party

So many things are just wrong in this country
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by ThatFairGuy: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Cc; dominique, kindly attend to this troll when you see this...

Thanks.
If she attends to that, then she'll have to attend to lots of troll from you as well. Ibori (A renowned thief) ass licker

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by earnit1: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
ohh
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

If she attends to that, then she'll have to attend to a lot of trolls from you as well. Ibori (A renowned thief) ass licker
my love
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by Killdemboth: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
SirToby:

Fake news. Jackson Ude the owner of the website is an harbinger of fake news. Check these
How's this Jackson Ude's news

Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by ThatFairGuy: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
my love
14yrs in gallow is smiling at you
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by SirBunky85(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

senseless as usual
Re: How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity by One4me: 12:35am On Jun 27, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Lagos Election, Ipob Piglet is crying me a River!
Sorry for your types.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Decries Buhari's Worrisome Display Of Misogynistic Tendencies / Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari / Faye Mooney: Britain Mourns Citizen Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.