Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord (24837 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by oyin3322(f): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
much love for this guy *VADO*
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Pickieox(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
light099:
Crap.

My Indian boy, Rema is doing well, same as Fireboy.
My son Rema with his nasal voice gives me those feel of foreign vibes similar to Youngthug, while Fireboy does good music with his sweet voice adding all the adlibs and vocal-fry. What more can I ask for.

All these stale froggs should be gone already.

Appreciate your local contents not only foreign. Learn how to appreciate your own. All these Rema and the new upcoming musicians we have all tapped inspirations from these old musicians before their entry to limelight. It's just like saying Nicki Minaj is singing rubbish because you don see Cardi B...
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Pofgrace(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Didn't trend on Twitter, I guess it wasn't really that cool.
maybe you didn't check well on Twitter
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
light099:
Crap.

My son Rema with his nasal voice gives me those feel of foreign vibes similar to Youngthug, while Fireboy does good music with his sweet voice adding all the adlibs and vocal-fry. What more can I ask for.

Rema doesn't sing jack. Fire on the other hand is doing well.

Kizz daniel hasn't sang anything amazing in recent times. I think he's very distracted right now.

2 Likes

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Jasonakor(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Facts

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Sensitivity: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
light099:
Crap.

Enemy of progress cry
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by aquaman005(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
And how exactly did you review this album after just a day??
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
dahgifted:
Boys are bad is light men
Light indeed... na lit
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Sensitivity: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Another Piece of thrash!!
Thrash ko, Road Rash ni
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Liposure: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yo! ima listen 2 this album men shit!
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by gideonchi: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Getting experience in the field of geology, mining and earth related sciences do not come by easily.

For young graduates who want to get free practical training weekly on different areas of industrial application of geosciences, solid minerals/ mining and business opportunities abounding in the field, . The videos on different topics are posted weekly on MINERAL MINING: subscribe for free training videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uum_gPb2dfo
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Liposure: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
jaxxy:

Rema doesn't sing jack.
that one wan be like starboy

1 Like

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by trojan84(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Jacku:
Mad o! I gas download this album. I remembered when Kizz Daniel came to Gtbank party, that guy pulled crowd gan. Even the Gtbank sef tried by calling him to perform and there *737# service is the bomb for any transaction. Kudos to him for this project

yea it's really fast, but they should work on adding a prompt asking a user for his/her pin before airtime purchase cos of situation of stolen phone. make person no go buy airtime finish with the phone

1 Like

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by earnit1: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
no love lost
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Chukstanley(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lalalash:
Phyno's song is all I want now
single is dropping next month��
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Dextre(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
light099:
Crap.

You be small pikin,nor be ur fault

1 Like

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Jacku: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
trojan84:

yea it's really fast, but they should work on adding a prompt asking a user for his/her pin before airtime purchase cos of situation of stolen phone. make person no go buy airtime finish with the phone
there is, that's when you wanna send to other number which isn't your number you registered with.
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by trojan84(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Jacku:
there is, that's when you wanna send to other number which isn't your number you registered with.

yea. Like I said earlier, Una situation where the phone gets stolen, your line can be used to buy card and maybe transferred to another line or do midnight call during day time

1 Like

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by oluwaleinad(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Even if Kizz noh sing anything for the whole album I go still download ahm...
OluwaKizz ton hot cool
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by mosefin19(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
This nairaland ehn chai... it’s just a bitter place lol.. different frustrated people... is only here am seeing diff negative reply... Instagram twitter everywhere good review... a lot are happy for all the musics but u see this place ehn... lol Na to abuse everything
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by ADUKKY(f): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Spot on. This guy has put in a lot of work plus he is doing way better than most their faves. Abeg Kizz Daniel is doing well jare.
mosefin19:
This nairaland ehn chai... it’s just a bitter place lol.. different frustrated people... is only here am seeing diff negative reply... Instagram twitter everywhere good review... a lot are happy for all the musics but u see this place ehn... lol Na to abuse everything
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by KulKid(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
light099:
Crap.

Never call anyone crap, if you're better enter studio and give us a hit. They all are trying, e no easy at all.
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by BOBKIDDA(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sellfish:
All this plenty Grammer on top one Music Album by common Kiss Daniel?

Let me go and write my review of Perikoma's last album smiley

Perikoma is greater than Kiss...Argue with yourself grin
definite
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Jacku: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
trojan84:

yea. Like I said earlier, Una situation where the phone gets stolen, your line can be used to buy card and maybe transferred to another line or do midnight call during day time
It's true but the reason why they left it with using pin is maybe for ease of transaction. But I get you sha.
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by RealEzee(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Vado!!! This body of work make sense Abeg Great one from Kizz
No regrets copping it at all.
Vado to the world Ja re
Jamming "find a Bae" right now ooo smiley

1 Like

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Zukiemoniey1(m): 12:55am On Jun 27, 2020
My Favourites tracks are

Tempted To steal
Ada

1 Like

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by waks1(m): 4:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Kizz Daniel never disappoint, the album is dope. Kudos guy. God bless your work.
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by ofiko123(m): 4:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Kizz Daniel is a very talented artiste..
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by opebiboy: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2020
King vado
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by sylve11: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

Every artist deceiving us with love songs

Davido would sing about love and Chioma in the morning, and fvck the hell out of other girls at night making babies everywhere

grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) / Mode9 Cries Out On Neglect Of His ‘type Of Rap’ / Burna Boy Bags Grammy Award Nomination For Best Album.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.